Pelosi's Husband busted for Drinking and Driving... But we need more gun control!

LibertyKid

Platinum Member
May 26, 2021

My guess is there are a lot more irresponsible drinkers than their are gun owners. This guy is driving drunk and is a danger to himself and others. We should raise the age of alcohol consumption to 28 and 3/4 years old and or prohibit alcohol consumption.

There is some sarcasm here, obviously. But isn't gun narrative a bit hypocritical while we don't care about the dangers of alcohol?

My guess is there are a lot more irresponsible drinkers than their are gun owners. This guy is driving drunk and is a danger to himself and others. We should raise the age of alcohol consumption to 28 and 3/4 years old and or prohibit alcohol consumption.

There is some sarcasm here, obviously. But isn't gun narrative a bit hypocritical while we don't care about the dangers of alcohol?
"isn't gun narrative a bit hypocritical while we don't care about the dangers of alcohol?"
You'd have to ask a Democrat.

Yes, but you can't take over the country by banning alcohol.

Its remarkable how Speaker Pelosi has been quiet about the issue of Drunk Driving since her spouse was pinched on this.

Why is she so cool with old timers getting loaded to the gills and tooling around in their cars at night?

And remember this, Mr. Pelosi is in his 80's. I'm sure this was the first time he decided to tie one on and go out for a joy ride. People just don't wake up at his age one day and decide to commit DUI.

How many times did he do it over the years but was able to slide because of who his old lady is?

I want to see the dash cam

Its remarkable how Speaker Pelosi has been quiet about the issue of Drunk Driving since her spouse was pinched on this.

Why is she so cool with old timers getting loaded to the gills and tooling around in their cars at night?

And remember this, Mr. Pelosi is in his 80's. I'm sure this was the first time he decided to tie one on and go out for a joy ride. People just don't wake up at his age one day and decide to commit DUI.

How many times did he do it over the years but was able to slide because of who his old lady is?

No doubt he's a habitual drunk driver. The fact that he was charged indicates the injuries he caused were more severe than they first claimed. There's a credible rumor going around that he killed someone in that crash.

What does that have to do with gun control?

Which is more dangerous? A gun in the hands of a Law Abider or a drunken senior citizen on the roads? Its sort of hypocritical to whine about guns when the Speaker of the Fucking House is sending her husband out to get loaded and cruise around.

I fail to see the connection between Nancy Pelosi's husband driving drunk and gun control laws. What am I missing?

Which is more dangerous? A gun in the hands of a Law Abider or a drunken senior citizen on the roads? Its sort of hypocritical to whine about guns when the Speaker of the Fucking House is sending her husband out to get loaded and cruise around.
Did Nancy "send" him out? Or did he go on his own? I thought family members were off limits. That's what Republicans said when Sarah Palin's 17 year old daughter was pregnant and unmarried.
Have the rules changed now?

Did Nancy "send" him out? Or did he go on his own? I thought family members were off limits. That's what Republicans said when Sarah Palin's 17 year old daughter was pregnant and unmarried.

The rules changed when President Trump's family was attacked, including his wonderful children and son-in-law. Mr. Pelosi has been in violation of a lot more than our DUI laws.

Absolutely. The way you people went after Trump's kids and grandkids was despicable, and needs to be repaid in kind. No one is safe.

The rules changed when President Trump's family was attacked, including his wonderful children and son-in-law. Mr. Pelosi has been in violation of a lot more than our DUI laws.
OK. So, the rules had not changed when Michelle Obama was called a man? Or when Michelle and their daughters were called gorillas and apes?
Only "when President Trump's family was attacked"?
Gotcha.

OK. So, the rules had not changed when Michelle Obama was called a man? Or when Michelle and their daughters were called gorillas and apes?
Only "when President Trump's family was attacked"?
Gotcha.

Since when is being acknowledged as a transwoman an "attack", hun?

An opinion that Mrs. Obama isn't a ciswoman is hardly a slur. Its just an encouragement to her to come out of the closet for all of the LGBTQ+ community.

Since when is being acknowledged as a transwoman an "attack", hun?

An opinion that Mrs. Obama isn't a ciswoman is hardly a slur. Its just an encouragement to her to come out of the closet for all of the LGBTQ+ community.
Have you ever seen her private parts?

Forum List

Back