Pelosi wants Trumps defense team disbarred. Can you say......UNHINGED

Clearly she has been in politics long enough.
But then again, it is California. The same state that welcomes in all comers... and then gives them no place to go once there.

• Banned
But then again, it is California. The same state that welcomes in all comers... and then gives them no place to go once there.
Oddly enough the illegals with no money who flood the state aren't the ones living/shitting on the streets. California takes better care of the illegals than they do their own American citizens.

Oddly enough the illegals with no money who flood the state aren't the ones living/shitting on the streets. California takes better care of the illegals than they do their own American citizens.
Of course.
They are in one of the special groups.

Last edited:
Nancy sees that her turn as speaker is almost over.
Her current label as a "political genius" will be changed to "bitter old has-been".
I wonder how the MSM will spin the dems disastrous impeachment fiasco?
Whatever it is Barr and Durham will make the MSM change their tune when the indictments start coming.

I wonder how the MSM will spin the dems disastrous impeachment fiasco?

That it was a cover up by the Senate of course.

I don't think that calling it a "cover-up" will stick.
Lamar Alexander said that even if Trump did what the democrats allege, that is not an impeachable offense.
I'm betting that the impeachment issue will fade as the democrat primary heats up and the Barr/Durham investigation starts indicting some of the deep state conspirators.

Forum List

Back