Pelosi: Trump Voters Fear

RightNorLeft

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nasty Pelosi has caused more towards the great divide in this country, with her nasty insulting, accusations against anyone that doesnt agree with her. She has stoked violence and she is a disgusting phony, living in her WALLED super mansion. Democrats are not going to get a free ride forever hang on to your hats its coming.

I guess I hate my wife and my lesbian neice and I hate all gays and blacks and immigrants because FANCY NANCY says so...Pfffffffffffffffffffft Screw her I loathe her

Nasty Pelosi says
‘Automation, Immigration, Globalization, Diversity, Women, LGBTQ – All This Diversity Coming In’

The Donald Trump voters who aren’t domestic terrorists, white supremacist, anti-Semites or xenophobes, voted for him because they fear “all this diversity coming in” to the country, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said in an interview with Tufts University this week.

Asked “What is his appeal to so many Americans?” Pelosi characterized one “bucket” of Trump’s supporters as domestic terrorists and racists:

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Nasty Pelosi has caused more towards the great divide in this country, with her nasty insulting, accusations against anyone that doesnt agree with her. She has stoked violence and she is a disgusting phony, living in her WALLED super mansion. Democrats are not going to get a free ride forever hang on to your hats its coming.

I guess I hate my wife and my lesbian neice and I hate all gays and blacks and immigrants because FANCY NANCY says so...Pfffffffffffffffffffft Screw her I loathe her

Nasty Pelosi says
‘Automation, Immigration, Globalization, Diversity, Women, LGBTQ – All This Diversity Coming In’

The Donald Trump voters who aren’t domestic terrorists, white supremacist, anti-Semites or xenophobes, voted for him because they fear “all this diversity coming in” to the country, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said in an interview with Tufts University this week.

Asked “What is his appeal to so many Americans?” Pelosi characterized one “bucket” of Trump’s supporters as domestic terrorists and racists:

Trump supporters do fear those things. What is your point?

Erinwltr

Gold Member
Reaction score

Nasty Pelosi says

For some reason you guys want to vilify a woman, time and again. Hillary. Pelosi. This time around. Who?

AFrench2

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The Donald Trump voters who aren’t domestic terrorists, white supremacist, anti-Semites or xenophobes, voted for him because they fear “all this diversity coming in” to the country,-RightNorLeft

Definition of Xenophobe is *looks at notes*
xen·o·phobe
/ˈzenəˌfōb,ˈzēnəˌfōb/
a person having a dislike of or prejudice against people from other countries.

...oops. Have a good day.

occupied

Gold Member
Reaction score
Everyone who is not in the cult sees the fear and loathing clearly because everyone who is not in the cult becomes a target of it sooner of later..

struth

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Nasty Pelosi says

may
Maybe some do, I don't know any of them. With that said, every supporter I know of Nancy P and the CC, or DNC fears freedom.

struth

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Everyone who is not in the cult sees the fear and loathing clearly because everyone who is not in the cult becomes a target of it sooner of later..
100 percent true...if you aren't falling in line with the Party, you risk being cancelled

alang1216

Pragmatist
Reaction score
Nasty Pelosi has caused more towards the great divide in this country, with her nasty insulting, accusations against anyone that doesnt agree with her.
I don't love Pelosi but she is not the monster the Right has cast her as. She is the Right's poster child for all they hate but I don't believe it is founded in reality. I think people got tired of hearing how Soros is the root of all evil so the GOP had to move on.

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Nasty Pelosi says

The primary issue we have with Nancy Pelosi is her obvious distaste for doing the will of the people. She thinks she has more power than the president....and right now....she has that. Biden is an empty shell of a man who does whatever they want. Pelosi hated Trump because he argued with her and didn't take her BS.

Erinwltr

Gold Member
Reaction score

Nasty Pelosi says

For some reason you guys want to vilify a woman, time and again. Hillary. Pelosi. This time around. Who?
Just pick one.
  • Funny
Reactions: WillHaftawaite and Dale Smith

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Nasty Pelosi says

may
Maybe some do, I don't know any of them. With that said, every supporter I know of Nancy P and the CC, or DNC fears freedom.
Don't get out much, do you?

Bootney Lee Farnsworth

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Nasty Pelosi says

Exhibit A

They just can't help themselves. Everything MUST be about identity politics.

Erinwltr

Gold Member
Reaction score

Nasty Pelosi says

Exhibit A

They just can't help themselves. Everything MUST be about identity politics.
That's complete garbage. Identify Yourself in Politics. We all do. Fuck Off.

Erinwltr

Gold Member
Reaction score

Nasty Pelosi says

may
That's the most ridiculous and absurd comment. If you don't know any of them, then how can you vilify "Nancy P and the CC, or DNC fears freedom."

Erinwltr

Gold Member
Reaction score
By cult do you mean the democrat party?
You seriously didn't even need to ask that question.

"Everyone who is not in the cult sees the fear and loathing clearly because everyone who is not in the cult becomes a target of it sooner of later.."

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List