Pelosi: Trump Voters Fear

RightNorLeft

Platinum Member
Jul 30, 2010
Nasty Pelosi has caused more towards the great divide in this country, with her nasty insulting, accusations against anyone that doesnt agree with her. She has stoked violence and she is a disgusting phony, living in her WALLED super mansion. Democrats are not going to get a free ride forever hang on to your hats its coming.

I guess I hate my wife and my lesbian neice and I hate all gays and blacks and immigrants because FANCY NANCY says so...Pfffffffffffffffffffft Screw her I loathe her

Nasty Pelosi says
ā€˜Automation, Immigration, Globalization, Diversity, Women, LGBTQ ā€“ All This Diversity Coming Inā€™

The Donald Trump voters who arenā€™t domestic terrorists, white supremacist, anti-Semites or xenophobes, voted for him because they fear ā€œall this diversity coming inā€ to the country, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said in an interview with Tufts University this week.

Asked ā€œWhat is his appeal to so many Americans?ā€ Pelosi characterized one ā€œbucketā€ of Trumpā€™s supporters as domestic terrorists and racists:

Nasty Pelosi has caused more towards the great divide in this country, with her nasty insulting, accusations against anyone that doesnt agree with her. She has stoked violence and she is a disgusting phony, living in her WALLED super mansion. Democrats are not going to get a free ride forever hang on to your hats its coming.

I guess I hate my wife and my lesbian neice and I hate all gays and blacks and immigrants because FANCY NANCY says so...Pfffffffffffffffffffft Screw her I loathe her

Nasty Pelosi says
ā€˜Automation, Immigration, Globalization, Diversity, Women, LGBTQ ā€“ All This Diversity Coming Inā€™

The Donald Trump voters who arenā€™t domestic terrorists, white supremacist, anti-Semites or xenophobes, voted for him because they fear ā€œall this diversity coming inā€ to the country, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said in an interview with Tufts University this week.

Asked ā€œWhat is his appeal to so many Americans?ā€ Pelosi characterized one ā€œbucketā€ of Trumpā€™s supporters as domestic terrorists and racists:

Trump supporters do fear those things. What is your point?

Nasty Pelosi says

For some reason you guys want to vilify a woman, time and again. Hillary. Pelosi. This time around. Who?

The Donald Trump voters who arenā€™t domestic terrorists, white supremacist, anti-Semites or xenophobes, voted for him because they fear ā€œall this diversity coming inā€ to the country,-RightNorLeft

Definition of Xenophobe is *looks at notes*
xenĀ·oĀ·phobe
/ĖˆzenəĖŒfōb,ĖˆzēnəĖŒfōb/
a person having a dislike of or prejudice against people from other countries.

...oops. Have a good day.

Everyone who is not in the cult sees the fear and loathing clearly because everyone who is not in the cult becomes a target of it sooner of later..

Nasty Pelosi says

may

Maybe some do, I don't know any of them. With that said, every supporter I know of Nancy P and the CC, or DNC fears freedom.

Everyone who is not in the cult sees the fear and loathing clearly because everyone who is not in the cult becomes a target of it sooner of later..
100 percent true...if you aren't falling in line with the Party, you risk being cancelled

Nasty Pelosi has caused more towards the great divide in this country, with her nasty insulting, accusations against anyone that doesnt agree with her.
I don't love Pelosi but she is not the monster the Right has cast her as. She is the Right's poster child for all they hate but I don't believe it is founded in reality. I think people got tired of hearing how Soros is the root of all evil so the GOP had to move on.

Nasty Pelosi says

The primary issue we have with Nancy Pelosi is her obvious distaste for doing the will of the people. She thinks she has more power than the president....and right now....she has that. Biden is an empty shell of a man who does whatever they want. Pelosi hated Trump because he argued with her and didn't take her BS.

Nasty Pelosi says

For some reason you guys want to vilify a woman, time and again. Hillary. Pelosi. This time around. Who?
Just pick one.
  • Funny
Reactions: WillHaftawaite and Dale Smith

Nasty Pelosi says

may

Maybe some do, I don't know any of them. With that said, every supporter I know of Nancy P and the CC, or DNC fears freedom.
Don't get out much, do you?

Nasty Pelosi says

Exhibit A

They just can't help themselves. Everything MUST be about identity politics.

Nasty Pelosi says

Exhibit A

They just can't help themselves. Everything MUST be about identity politics.
That's complete garbage. Identify Yourself in Politics. We all do. Fuck Off.

Nasty Pelosi says

may

That's the most ridiculous and absurd comment. If you don't know any of them, then how can you vilify "Nancy P and the CC, or DNC fears freedom."

By cult do you mean the democrat party?
You seriously didn't even need to ask that question.

"Everyone who is not in the cult sees the fear and loathing clearly because everyone who is not in the cult becomes a target of it sooner of later.."

Forum List

Back