Pelosi tries to blame Republicans for a possible gov. shutdown

Why do you lie so often? Is that truly the type of person you are, in the real world?

The Democrats never shut the govt down under Trump and many voted to support raising the debt ceiling all the different times Trump needed to raise it.

Shutting down the govt WILL ruin EVERYTHING, FOR EVERY ONE....IT'S THE STUPIDIST AND MOST HARMFUL THING, OUR Congress critters and Senators could ever do, to this nation and every one of us in it.... It'll ruin our Nations credit rating, raise the interest rate on the 20 trillion national debt we already owe, make loans for homes and cars and boats and credit cards on all of us go way up, stifle business growth, millions will lose their jobs etc etc etc....

The debt ceiling is to pay the bills we have already passed and spent.... most all of it under Trump .... It's not for new spending proposals.... That'll be faced at a later date....if congress does not find a way to raise taxes to pay for Biden's new spending proposals.

Why is it you idiots never try to reign in spending?

These would be the Republicans who loudly proclaim how important it is that we do NOT have a government shutdown

And also the same Republicans that have stated that NONE of them would vote to do that and in fact would filibuster any bill that does this

Why do you lie so often? Is that truly the type of person you are, in the real world?

The Democrats never shut the govt down under Trump and many voted to support raising the debt ceiling all the different times Trump needed to raise it.

Shutting down the govt WILL ruin EVERYTHING, FOR EVERY ONE....IT'S THE STUPIDIST AND MOST HARMFUL THING, OUR Congress critters and Senators could ever do, to this nation and every one of us in it.... It'll ruin our Nations credit rating, raise the interest rate on the 20 trillion national debt we already owe, make loans for homes and cars and boats and credit cards on all of us go way up, stifle business growth, millions will lose their jobs etc etc etc....

The debt ceiling is to pay the bills we have already passed and spent.... most all of it under Trump .... It's not for new spending proposals.... That'll be faced at a later date....if congress does not find a way to raise taxes to pay for Biden's new spending proposals.
of course they did. Trump? hahaa no the dems refused to fund border security and thus shut it down…obviously it’s sorely missed funding now

I invite you to do just that. I am not a Republican kid, sorry. Again, you are trapped in a Binary system that is pure fiction, you just aren't open minded enough to check it out.
Invite me to do what? The OP is about the hypocrisy raising debt ceiling. Not spending.
The only fiction here..is the deep De Nile you seem to be living in.

Sorry dumbass, the spending is the issue.

Yes it is. The last guy spent more than anyone in history and this guy is going to spend even more than that. When will the two sides hold their own accountable?

of course they did. Trump? hahaa no the dems refused to fund border security and thus shut it down…obviously it’s sorely missed funding now
The republicans owned majority in both houses of congress when he requested border wall funding IN the budget. The republicans could have passed border wall spending, ALL ON THEIR OWN. They CHOSE not to.

Last edited:
Yes it is. The last guy spent more than anyone in history and this guy is going to spend even more than that. When will the two sides hold their own accountable?
Fyi, Biden is asking for the $3.5 trillion over 10 years infrastructure and climate change spending to be paid for in full.... Don't think they can get to the 100% paid for, but they will come close.

The money is already spent. The debt ceiling represents what we already spent. Refusing to raise the debt ceiling is like financing a car, and then refusing to make the payments.

It has to stop sometime and it will be very painful.

The republicans owned majority i both houses of congress when he requested border wall funding IN the budget. The republicans could have passed border wall spending, ALL ON THEIR OWN. They CHOSE not to.
the dems took the house in the 2018 midterms and in jan 2019 had the house blocking the funding…causing the shutdown

Why is it that YOUR idiots NEVER try to reign in spending? And giving tax cuts when we were already 17 trillion in debt owed?

I invite you to find where I have ever supported profligate spending. C'mon......just one time.

the dems took the house in the 2018 midterms and in jan 2019 had the house blocking the funding…causing the shutdown

The problem with that is that the shutdown started on December 22, 2018,

Carpe diem GOPers, the Dims are gonna hate you anyway.
I know huh? You're dealing with people who will still call you a piece of shit after the fact. I mean there's just nothing to gain in trying to placate them. The scorpion promised the frog over and over that it would not dying him half way across the River.....you know the rest.

Jo

Forum List

Back