Pelosi stands down on vote by mail, proposes vote by text.

In a stunning reversal, Nany Pelosi has relented on vote by mail this November. She is now proposing to go "High Tech" and instead do vote by text. Inspired by how the wrong winners on American Idol and The Voice were chosen by text voting, Pelosi is proposing the following:

To vote for Biden text: 123 to

To vote for Trump text: %^&(#1Gh3l1@#$OI*^H&(sHMgwI1IQ#34 to

And the Party of the Rump version will be

To vote for Biden, stay on the line, someone will be , click........dial tone
To vote for Rump, press any key
The party of Trump wants you to get your ass off the couch, go to the polling place, show a picture ID, and cast your vote in person.

I wonder why Democrats have such a problem with that simple concept?

Rhetorical question. I don't wonder why.

Not everyone can make it to the polls for a number of reasons. Yes, there is nothing like creating Democrats, is there.
The people who legitimately can't make it to the polls already have recourse.

And Democrats hate democracy. This is really not debatable.

And their recourse is "Absentee" which is another name for "Mailin". You wonder why the rolls of Democrats outnumber that of the Republicans? It wasn't that way in 1956 but since then, the corrupt Republicans had helped to create Democrats.

In a stunning reversal, Nany Pelosi has relented on vote by mail this November. She is now proposing to go "High Tech" and instead do vote by text. Inspired by how the wrong winners on American Idol and The Voice were chosen by text voting, Pelosi is proposing the following:

To vote for Biden text: 123 to

To vote for Trump text: %^&(#1Gh3l1@#$OI*^H&(sHMgwI1IQ#34 to

And the Party of the Rump version will be

To vote for Biden, stay on the line, someone will be , click........dial tone
To vote for Rump, press any key
The party of Trump wants you to get your ass off the couch, go to the polling place, show a picture ID, and cast your vote in person.

I wonder why Democrats have such a problem with that simple concept?

Rhetorical question. I don't wonder why.

Not everyone can make it to the polls for a number of reasons. Yes, there is nothing like creating Democrats, is there.
The people who legitimately can't make it to the polls already have recourse.

And Democrats hate democracy. This is really not debatable.

And their recourse is "Absentee" which is another name for "Mailin". You wonder why the rolls of Democrats outnumber that of the Republicans? It wasn't that way in 1956 but since then, the corrupt Republicans had helped to create Democrats.
If you have a legit reason to vote by mail, do so. Otherwise get your ass off the couch and go vote. Being lazy is not a legit reason.

You know what creates Democrats? Democrat politicians promising people stuff paid for by taxpayers.

Your acknowledgement is neither expected nor required.

Forum List

Back