Pelosi Panders To The Race-Baiters: ‘Sinful’ How Few People of Color Have Had Access To Vaccines

Postal workers and federal employees all over the nation have received their vaccines...a huge percentage of them are black.....give it up Pelosi....

Good, let them all get the vaccine first.

In fact I vow to never take the vaccine until every POC in the world has it already.
Same here....I live in a very rural area...only two covid infections here both recovered in days...I can wait indefinitely...

black people in america have a pathological NEED to hear they're victims of white oppression. They're addicted to pandering, who knows what would happen if they don't get their daily fix.

They'd go on and live their lives and take care of their business, like normal people always do?

Can't have that!!!

I have been combing for discussions on vaccine hesitancy and people realizing we'll never reach herd immunity. 10% are too young to get the virus. ~20% won't consider getting it. That's already 70% and too low for herd immunity by many estimates. No one seems ready to have this talk yet in any detail.

They are blaming it on black america being uneducated hahaha, with a nod to their right to paranoia because of our history. Very high refusal rates even in healthcare

Very weird to think access is the problem when it's clearly they don't want it.

I don't think medical professionals and politicians getting in a tizzy trying to increase those numbers is helping, at all. Even just putting the vaccines in poor neighborhoods isn't necessarily helping. The general pattern is if it's for poor people stay away, go to the rich people clinic it'll be better. Hahahaha

White woke america really fucking this up

Forum List

Back