Pelosi not invited to Stimulus Bill signing

it is neither practical nor desirable for a major political party leader to be guided by principles, my friends

Funny how there's always unlimited money when it comes to propping up corporations and Wall Street, and it's always "how will you pay for it" when it's support for actual people.

i oppose this Porkulus package, and you should too, my friends

Why would an Obstructionist, and an Opportunist who tried to derail the entire package over Baby Murder and The Green Scam be considered an honorable person even permitted in The White House?

She is scum and a liar. Too bad.

That’s the Class Act President we have... our government is being run by a bunch of emotional children. WTF is going on?!

I heard that it's because the Dirty Don is so pissed at just the sight of The Speaker, he starts to fume. He doesn't just mad, when he fumes he gets all fiery red, and some people have even said when he get like that he actually starts to look like some kind of Demon and begins to smells like Sulfur.

Honest Injun. (0ps, is that racist?)

Don’t you have bed pans to empty in Wuhan?

This is a visual. Drumpf is going to pretend the repubs came up with the bill while the dems sat around scratching their asses. The educationally deprived will fall for it.
That's pretty much what happened, douchebag.

Disrespect him and expect that in return. Personally, I find that refreshing. Democrats expect Republicans to be doormats.

It's because that's the way it's been for many years now. When the Democrats kicked our people in the teeth, the rest of us felt it. Now that we have somebody kicking right back, we feel that as well, and it's never felt better.

That’s the Class Act President we have... our government is being run by a bunch of emotional children. WTF is going on?!

A lower class act is pushing an impeachment with no crimes or direct witnesses of any wrongdoing. What did the commies think when they pulled that political stunt, that Trump was going to kiss and make up?
I don’t care much for the tit for tat justifications and whataboutisms... gets old

We know, but never a word from you people when it was just the tat. You loved it.

Seriously? Did you bitch about the pens the moistened bint made for the impeachment?

Ripping up his speech?

Golf clapping like a child behind him?

Full
Bore
Fucktard
I am disappointed that Democrats are choosing to emulate Trumps boorish behavior. How low will we go?
don't ask. we've been in a "hold my beer" contest for far too long.

Forum List

Back