Pelosi evades metal detectors in Capital

Anyone who breaks that rule, should pay the fine.
Don't care who you are.
theres a law that says you cant stop any elected official from getting into session,,,
Then you think that the fines that were leveled against republicans should be refunded? Is that what you are saying?
I'm saying the constitution says you cant stop any rep or senator from getting into the chamber,,,

They shall in all Cases, except Treason, Felony and Breach of the Peace, be privileged from Arrest during their Attendance at the Session of their respective Houses, and in going to and returning from the same; and for any Speech or Debate in either House, they shall not be questioned in any other Place.

Article I. CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF ...
So you are saying the fines that were levied against republicans for circumventing the same device as Piglosi did, should be refunded. A simple yes or no is all I am asking for.

they were stupid for paying it,, if I were them I would ask for it back and call on the ones that imposed it to be punished,,,
Didn't think you were capable of a straight answer, even when the choices are outlined for you. You are just another democrat shill hypocrite. If the republicans are fined by a duly enacted law on their own governing body, then the democrats are too. FINE THE FUCK OUT OF PIGLOSI.

boy arent you reaching,,

sorry but they cant make a law if it violates the constitution,,,

why is it you repubes and you democrat friends keep pissing on the constitution???
They are congressional rules--not laws, morons--there is a difference. You morons know a lot as far as you know. No I am not a republican--one party or the other--they are all the same and you are too ignorant to figure that out.
sorry dont matter what it is,, they cant violate the constitution,,

you do know what that is dont you??

Don't care who you are.
theres a law that says you cant stop any elected official from getting into session,,,
Then you think that the fines that were leveled against republicans should be refunded? Is that what you are saying?
I'm saying the constitution says you cant stop any rep or senator from getting into the chamber,,,

They shall in all Cases, except Treason, Felony and Breach of the Peace, be privileged from Arrest during their Attendance at the Session of their respective Houses, and in going to and returning from the same; and for any Speech or Debate in either House, they shall not be questioned in any other Place.

So you are saying the fines that were levied against republicans for circumventing the same device as Piglosi did, should be refunded. A simple yes or no is all I am asking for.

they were stupid for paying it,, if I were them I would ask for it back and call on the ones that imposed it to be punished,,,
Didn't think you were capable of a straight answer, even when the choices are outlined for you. You are just another democrat shill hypocrite. If the republicans are fined by a duly enacted law on their own governing body, then the democrats are too. FINE THE FUCK OUT OF PIGLOSI.

boy arent you reaching,,

why is it you repubes and you democrat friends keep pissing on the constitution???
They are congressional rules--not laws, morons--there is a difference. You morons know a lot as far as you know. No I am not a republican--one party or the other--they are all the same and you are too ignorant to figure that out.

Yeah, the founding document of this country--the one that democrats violate every minute of every day with impunity and the other BS party is complicit in allowing them to do it. Take a course in critical thinking--you might learn something but I doubt it--You can't even answer a simple yes or no question.

Don't care who you are.

boy arent you reaching,,

Yeah, the founding document of this country--the one that democrats violate every minute of every day with impunity and the other BS party is complicit in allowing them to do it. Take a course in critical thinking--you might learn something but I doubt it--You can't even answer a simple yes or no question.

it was a stupid question that had nothing to do with my point,,

Don't care who you are.

boy arent you reaching,,

Adios, you're cancelled.

Don't care who you are.

boy arent you reaching,,

Adios, you're cancelled.

OMG!!!
dont cancel me,, what will I do???

Nancy Pelosi should be Impeached for demonstrating to Antifa/BLM how they can beat the Capitol metal detector....or just for being a hypocritical bitch

Nancy Pelosi should be Impeached for demonstrating to Antifa/BLM how they can beat the Capitol metal detector....or just for being a hypocritical bitch

From what I understand, she is the person in charge of Capital police. The FBI warned them about this likely attack, and apparently she did nothing about it. Throw her out for that if anything.

Forum List

Back