Pelosi Demands Private Jet For Travel

1. Then why can't condi go the same way?

2. considering your audience, I have no doubt that they are laughing so hard that the pocket protectors are flying out of the pockets of their polyester plaid shirts.

So now Ms Belosi is on the same level as the Sec of State?

This is another example of how libs have an inflated opinion of themselfs

1. Then why can't condi go the same way?

2. considering your audience, I have no doubt that they are laughing so hard that the pocket protectors are flying out of the pockets of their polyester plaid shirts.

1. Because Dr. Rice is the Secretary of State, and has legitimate reasons for frequent world-wide travel, not simply to do kissy face with America-hating heads of State.
2. Yes, we conservatives are all the un-cool, and you libs are just so hot!

1. Because Dr. Rice is the Secretary of State, and has legitimate reasons to travel world-wide, not simply to do kissy face with America-hating heads of State.
2. Yes, we conservatives are all the un-cool, and you libs are just so hot!

condi is #4 in line for the white house.... nancy is #2.... and she has legitimate reasons to travel worldwide as well. She is responsible to a large degree for congressional oversight of this administration's pathetic foreign policy and its inept execution thereof.

nine hotties and one transsexual horse faced freak.... is that all ya got?

condi is #4 in line for the white house.... nancy is #2.... and she has legitimate reasons to travel worldwide as well. She is responsible to a large degree for congressional oversight of this administration's pathetic foreign policy and its inept execution thereof.

1. Actually Mr. Cheny is #2, and I can't think of a single reason why Ms. Speaker should have to travel anywhere but to her district.
2. I wouldn’t exactly call Helen Thomas or Janet Reno “hotties”, but if that floats your boat, boy, go for it.:cuckoo:

1. Actually Mr. Cheny is #2, and I can't think of a single reason why Ms. Speaker should have to travel anywhere but to her district.
2. I wouldn’t exactly call Helen Thomas or Janet Reno “hotties”, but if that floats your boat, boy, go for it.:cuckoo:

in line for the white house.... cheney is FIRST in line, cuz someone is already sitting in the seat now.....get it, moron?

do you honestly want to put forth the proposition that Helen Thomas or Janet Reno are the hottest democratic women? come on...you were the one who published the list... I didn't put up the horse faced tranny as one of your babes....you did.

Gee Maineboy, you're kind of stuck on this succession of Presidential power thing, do you know something we don't??? Ha Ha of course you don't, I was being sarcastic. First of all, as much as you want it to be so, Ms. Pelosi isn't the Vice President(he is second in line). I know she thinks she is but that doesn't make it so. You lack of knowledge of civics doesn't make it so either. She is merely the "master of ceremonies" of the House of Representatives, the head Congress woman....still in reality Representative Pelosi from the 8th district of California. That is her whole excuse for needing to get back to her constituents in such a hurry, how could she possibly know what the homosexuals of her district want her to do if she can't rush back to hold their collective hands while they give her their demands. She, like you, has overstated her worth..... Secretary of State Rice on the other hand actually does something other than sit back with a gavel cleaning her teeth.

Isn't it the Democrats, and I emphasize rats, that are the ones that insist on the importance of diplomacy? That is what Ms. Rice's job entails which means international travel, she still doesn't have a "Rice One", she flies on the aircraft available to her.

Pelosi could take a Greyhound bus to San Francisco, nothing would be effected. As big of a deal as the Dims want to make of her, at the end of the day she is nothing more than the head of the Dimocrat Representatives, a idiot could handle that....surprise, an symbolic idiot is.

Gee Maineboy, you're kind of stuck on this succession of Presidential power thing, do you know something we don't??? Ha Ha of course you don't, I was being sarcastic. First of all, as much as you want it to be so, Ms. Pelosi isn't the Vice President(he is second in line). I know she thinks she is but that doesn't make it so. You lack of knowledge of civics doesn't make it so either. She is merely the "master of ceremonies" of the House of Representatives, the head Congress woman....still in reality Representative Pelosi from the 8th district of California. That is her whole excuse for needing to get back to her constituents in such a hurry, how could she possibly know what the homosexuals of her district want her to do if she can't rush back to hold their collective hands while they give her their demands. She, like you, has overstated her worth..... Secretary of State Rice on the other hand actually does something other than sit back with a gavel cleaning her teeth.

Isn't it the Democrats, and I emphasize rats, that are the ones that insist on the importance of diplomacy? That is what Ms. Rice's job entails which means international travel, she still doesn't have a "Rice One", she flies on the aircraft available to her.

Pelosi could take a Greyhound bus to San Francisco, nothing would be effected. As big of a deal as the Dims want to make of her, at the end of the day she is nothing more than the head of the Dimocrat Representatives, a idiot could handle that....surprise, an symbolic idiot is.

it really does irk you that America lost faith in your team, doesn't it? I feel your pain.

in line for the white house.... cheney is FIRST in line, cuz someone is already sitting in the seat now.....get it, moron?

do you honestly want to put forth the proposition that Helen Thomas or Janet Reno are the hottest democratic women? come on...you were the one who published the list... I didn't put up the horse faced tranny as one of your babes....you did.

1. The Veep is #2, the Speaker is #3, the Senate’s president pro tem #4, and the SOS is #5. So did you call me a moron?
2. Still waiting for an answer why the Speaker needs to travel anywhere but DC to San Fran Sicko and backo.
3. Thomas and Reno are your team, boy.
4. By your use of the word "tranny" it appears that you are disrespecting people who switch gender.

1. The Veep is #2, the Speaker is #3, the Senate’s president pro tem #4, and the SOS is #5. So did you call me a moron?
2. Still waiting for an answer why the Speaker needs to travel anywhere but DC to San Fran Sicko and backo.
3. Thomas and Reno are your team, boy.
4. By your use of the word "tranny" it appears that you are disrespecting people who switch gender.

1.since the presidency is already occupied, we would not say that Bush is first in line to succeed the president, would we? No...of course not. The Vice President IS first in line to succeed the president. and the Speaker is
next.
2. asked and answered
3. no doubt, all the women under OUR tent are not beautiful... all the beautiful women under YOUR tent are not even all women.
4. I don't disrespect people who switch gender at all... I do, however, disrespect you and your apparent obsession with horsefaced Ann. Do you have something in common with her?

it really does irk you that America lost faith in your team, doesn't it? I feel your pain.

Sorry yellow, not interested in team sports, couldn't possibly care less about anything. Nothing more pitiful than an adult whose life revolves around "their" team and beer.....something tells me I am describing you perfectly.

Your team consists of the losers of society(felons, homeless, ghetto couch sitters, NAMBLA, American Communist, PETA, Hollywood, radical Muslims, radical homos, radical anti Americans, Al Queda, Hammas, people that inherit their wealth like Paris Hilton or Ted Kennedy, The Mob, opportunist union asswipes, lawyers, and everyone else that uses society for their own gain), they are all pleased with the results of November, enjoy having something in common with all of these low lifes.

There really is no discussion, Pelosi doesn't need her own airliner. If she really wants a 757 she should ask her husband to buy her one.

Oh and I noticed that you decided to change the name in my quote to Shitarro, that wasn't a feeble and predictable attempt to slur me was it?

2. asked and answered
3. no doubt, all the women under OUR tent are not beautiful... all the beautiful women under YOUR tent are not even all women.
4. I don't disrespect people who switch gender at all... [5]I do, however, disrespect you and your apparent obsession with horsefaced Ann. [6] Do you have something in common with her?

2. Where?
4. Disproven by your own #3. :eusa_liar:
5. I think you disrespect all conservatives, as demonstrated by your changing sitaro's name. Bad move.
6. We both like to shoot guns and skewer liberals like you.

2. Where?
4. Disproven by your own #3. :eusa_liar:
5. I think you disrespect all conservatives, as demonstrated by your changing sitaro's name. Bad move.
6. We both like to shoot guns and skewer liberals like you.

1. post 44
4. no disrespect intended in my statement whatsoever
5. he changed my name to MaineBOY...what is good for the goose is good for the fecally packed gander.
6. It seems, from the other thread, that you also share similar plumbing.

5. he changed my name to MaineBOY...what is good for the goose is good for the fecally packed gander.

Your post read like what I would expect from a young boy, maybe 11 years of age. I was merely correcting your screen name to reflect who you sound like. I guess I could of made it Maineasshole but I thought slurs like that weren't allowed, your free use of shit refering to me makes my assumption of board rules wrong. Regardless, you got your ass kicked, you don't know what you think you know and your blind allegiance to the party of Dimwits tells me you aren't very bright and quite ignorant about judging people.

Your post read like what I would expect from a young boy, maybe 11 years of age. I was merely correcting your screen name to reflect who you sound like. I guess I could of made it Maineasshole but I thought slurs like that weren't allowed, your free use of shit refering to me makes my assumption of board rules wrong. Regardless, you got your ass kicked, you don't know what you think you know and your blind allegiance to the party of Dimwits tells me you aren't very bright and quite ignorant about judging people.

if you were merely correcting my screen name to reflect what you think I sound like, it seems strange that I was punished for doing precisely the same thing.

Actually, he did get an infraction this morning, and hasn't whined about it. Everyone stop screwing around with other's names. Otherwise you are all going to be writing 5 page papers on rudeness. ;)

Forum List

Back