Pelosi and Schumer Announce Plan For Largest Increase in Govt Since Roosevelt

They are trying to fix current economic problems that Trump is responsible for,.

And if the fix is truly Rooseveltian we can expect a 16 year Depression capped by a world war?? Dims are totally ignorant of history and are condemning us to repeat it!!
Looks to me YOU are ignorant of logic & analogy.
Yes, we can learn from History, but what does the current bio pandemic have to do with the 1930’s Great Depression, other than Republican Presidents were in charge when the economic downturn started, including the 2008 downturn?
as I said, a liberal will be totally ignorant of history and not know that Hoover was a liberal and that liberal policies caused is a great depression. In fact Hoover’s liberal policies were picked up by the Roosevelt administration which as we know now prolonged the great depression for 16 years and ended with their world war. This is how Roosevelt became the greatest liberal hero. It’s totally insane but that is the very nature of liberalism.

but what does the current bio pandemic have to do with the 1930’s Great Depression,
check thread title genius, Roosevelt prolonged depression for 16 years into a world war. Does a Rooseveltian cure mean that Dims now I want a 16 year depression, a world war, or the pandemic to last for 16 years?

Forum List

Back