Pelosi and House Democrats Screw Up Everything Again

Pelosi says House will draft its own coronavirus funding bill
Senate Republicans and OUR President are trying to help the situation during this time of crisis, but House Democrats throw a monkey wrench into the motor again. Great job Pelosi on wasting precious time and resources trying to overturn election 2016 with your dumbassed impeachment. Bunch of buffoons.

~~~~~~
No doubt her Bill will contain pork, violations of the Hyde act and poison pills that Democrats are noted for....
Her narcissism will cost lives because Democrats want a bill of their own. All about ego and the $$$ Democrats can steal. You would think for once they could be team players for the sake of the country.
Remember when Trump wanted to do $2 billion for emergency funding and Pelosi put her foot down and got it up to $8 billion. Was that a good move or bad move in your opinion?
It would have been smarter to think of a plan before putting a pricetag on it.

Senate Republicans and OUR President are trying to help the situation during this time of crisis, but House Democrats throw a monkey wrench into the motor again. Great job Pelosi on wasting precious time and resources trying to overturn election 2016 with your dumbassed impeachment. Bunch of buffoons.

~~~~~~
No doubt her Bill will contain pork, violations of the Hyde act and poison pills that Democrats are noted for....
Her narcissism will cost lives because Democrats want a bill of their own. All about ego and the $$$ Democrats can steal. You would think for once they could be team players for the sake of the country.
Remember when Trump wanted to do $2 billion for emergency funding and Pelosi put her foot down and got it up to $8 billion. Was that a good move or bad move in your opinion?
Pelosi wants to play political games with people's lives.

Do you even know the details of what happened or are you just going on blind faith and a belief that whatever the senate republicans say should be law
Yes I do. Pelosi couldn't deal with the fact that Senate Republicans were on top of their game. Now they slow down the process. Bunch of fuckheads.
you listed nothing about any details of the negotiation showing that you don’t know dick. But you surely think you know dick, which is pretty gay if you ask me.

Why aren't conservatives placing the blame for the impeached president trump's botched response to COVID-19 where it belongs, on President Obama?

You blamed him for the 2008 Great Republican Recession, which began over four months before he was first elected and over six months before he was first inaugurated.

So, get with it, conservatives. If you're going to rewrite history, really make it far fetched. After all, you must defend the biggest buffoon this world has ever known, and you adore him.

What? Is there an imaginary group of Republicans you talk to in your head? I haven’t heard anything about Obama concerning covid, and no one blames Obama for the crash. They blame him for the very slow, turtle paced “recovery”, and putting into place policies that that encouraged the same behavior that caused the crash in the first place. After the crash there was no place for the economy to go but up...So it went up, but too little too late. I mean we were in an 8 freaking year recovery which isn’t much of a recovery. When handled correctly, markets take a year and a half to 2 years to recover. And then Trump comes in, and the numbers magically become night and day. Like we had 8 fucking years of Obama scaring the shit out of business and investors with his rhetoric, and then after he leaves markets explode, and Obama is like “yeah I did that”. It’s just laughable.

~~~~~~
So is that a No? You think they should have only provided 2B in relief and not 8B?

~~~~~~
Yet we hear Trump on the mic on a daily basis spewing political rhetoric... what has Pelosi said that you think is political? I’d love to see what you consider inappropriate

~~~~~~
If it doesn't net them power and total control they will obstruct. But people are now awake and watching them... This is going to end very badly for them.

~~~~~~
If it doesn't net them power and total control they will obstruct. But people are now awake and watching them... This is going to end very badly for them.
That initial release of emergency funds... would $2B have been better than the $8B that was issued? What do you think?

~~~~~~
I agree. The Democrats in the House are acting like children.

~~~~~~
Yet we hear Trump on the mic on a daily basis spewing political rhetoric... what has Pelosi said that you think is political? I’d love to see what you consider inappropriate
Every word that comes out of her dumb fucking mouth.

~~~~~~
I agree. The Democrats in the House are acting like children.
How do you know?? You don’t even know the details of the stimulus package that they are objecting to. You’re emoting off of ignorance not evidence

Every word that comes out of her dumb fucking mouth.
So you can’t point to anything specific... what a surprise. Grow up

Do you even know the details of what happened or are you just going on blind faith and a belief that whatever the senate republicans say should be law
Yes I do. Pelosi couldn't deal with the fact that Senate Republicans were on top of their game. Now they slow down the process. Bunch of fuckheads.
you listed nothing about any details of the negotiation showing that you don’t know dick. But you surely think you know dick, which is pretty gay if you ask me.
Nothing gayer than people that play with Rubics Cubes.

Don’t diss the cube. You seem to lash out at things you don’t understand... what’s up with that?

~~~~~~
That initial release of emergency funds... would $2B have been better than the $8B that was issued? What do you think?
Depends on how it was used... We now have a path which could reduce the severity of this virus by a factor of 10. The presidents release of the use of the two drug combo for clinical use today is a huge mile stone... It could be a game changer and I hope it is. As of just a few minuets ago, the drugs have been authorized for use on all hospitalized patients and those in quarantine. Strategic stores are now approved for disbursements. This should happen very fast now.

You mean the secret $500 billion slush fund for Minuchin to spend like he wants?

Like money to Trumps properties and campaign?

Not a snowballs chance in hell skippy.

~~~~~~
Depends on how it was used... We now have a path which could reduce the severity of this virus by a factor of 10. The presidents release of the use of the two drug combo for clinical use today is a huge mile stone... It could be a game changer and I hope it is. As of just a few minuets ago, the drugs have been authorized for use on all hospitalized patients and those in quarantine. Strategic stores are now approved for disbursements. This should happen very fast now.
Well give your thoughts about how it was used... was $8B good or should it have been $2B. If you don’t know then say you don’t know

Don’t diss the cube. You seem to lash out at things you don’t understand... what’s up with that?
Understand this wicked bitch. Obstructionist Democrats.
Top Democrats say they're not yet ready to sign off on coronavirus stimulus package

Top Democrats say they're not yet ready to sign off on coronavirus stimulus package
I see a link... I don’t see you answering my questions and providing an original thought about actual details. Fail

I see a link... I don’t see you answering my questions and providing an original thought about actual details. Fail
Senate Republicans are proceeding with reliefs. Pelosi and the House Democrats want to play games with money because they are corrupt and see the taxpayer as their personal checking account. Has anybody found the $$$ for Obama and the Democrats "shovel ready jobs" from years past? Nope, because they fucked it away. I can put my trust in President Trump, or Pelosi and Maxine Watters. I'll stick with Trump.

Forum List

Back