PC Trump offended by Cruz comments

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
And last nights debate Ted Cruz made some generalized comments about New Yorkers. And Trump got all offended. Oh the irony!

Ted was being a real dick. And anti-semetdic if you ask me.

And last nights debate Ted Cruz made some generalized comments about New Yorkers. And Trump got all offended. Oh the irony!

Yea, I just saw the exchange on Squawk Box. Trump scored on that one

-Geaux

Last edited:
Cruz talked himself into a bad place and made a uuuge ass out of himself. I dislike Trump but he was right to clobber Cruz and defend his hometown.

People talk about cruise being this great debater. If you ask me comes across as a douche bag all the time.

can you believe this is what the lamestream leftwing is whining about today? OUT of the problems we have in this country.

When we used to stay in the Glades for the winters the New Yorker's were the rudest people to come through. Sorry if that offends anyone but it is the truth.

When we used to stay in the Glades for the winters the New Yorker's were the rudest people to come through. Sorry if that offends anyone but it is the truth.

Yes they are. but now they have their dainty panites all bunch up. too freaking funny

LOL,"Anti-Semetdic", apparently you are operating under the impression that everybody in New York is Jewish, congratulations you've just been awarded the Nobel Prize in the field of stereotyping.

are the people on the left that DESPERATE? It's not our fault your party only gave you TWO old fogies to choose from for President. poor things

Yes they are. but now they have their dainty panites all bunch up. too freaking funny
I am sure there are decent ones but some just seem way to uptight, scared maybe or in a hurry. I considered tossing a Coconut through the back window of a caddy that damn near ran me over on its way down to the little ole museum at the end of the lane, I didn't but sure considered it. I recall one couple that was extremely introverted one year. I invited over for one of our get the neighbors together dinners & to our Christmas dinner as they seemed lonely. A few years later they were still coming down there but we were too low class by then for them to even talk to. People are just that away I guess. We kept an old travel trailer there as anything newer was just going to rot into a pile in a few years as it is a very humid and salty enviroment. Oh' wells....

are the people on the left that DESPERATE? It's not our fault your party only gave you TWO old fogies to choose from for President. poor things
Shh' never know what they may try to pull of of a hat at the last minute Stephanie.

Shh' never know what they may try to pull of of a hat at the last minute Stephanie.

this is all I'm seeing from the leftwing on the internet. I'm thinking, you have got to kidding. we have way more important things to worry about. so sorry if your fweeelings got hurt. but you aren't the only people in the country

What does that have to do with moral values? New York is a tough city of ten million people and the residents live in an environment where rudeness is often a necessary cultural tactic of everyday life. It has absolutely nothing to do with moral values. Nothing whatsoever. Rudeness is a non-violent defensive measure when surrounded by ten million strangers

Au contraire, everybody knows exactly what's in that hat; Joe Biden, another old white guy.

On the bright side ole Joe is a gaffe machine in the same weight class as George W. Bush, so at least he's entertaining to watch. :)

Au contraire, everybody knows exactly what's in that hat; Joe Biden, another old white guy.

On the bright side ole Joe is a gaffe machine in the same weight class as George W. Bush, so at least he's entertaining to watch. :)

You really think they are going to put him out there? is that what you're suggesting here?

One thing about ole' Joe he did used to be more like the Democrats I used to know. Then he gave himself over to the agenda and does give in even when he knows its not right.

You really think they are going to put him out there? is that what you're suggesting here?
On the slim chance that her Royal Majesty gets her just rewards courtesy of the Justice Department, what other choice do they have besides Joe Biden?

One thing about ole' Joe he did used to be more like the Democrats I used to know. Then he gave himself over to the agenda and does give in even when he knows its not right.

maybe so, but he didn't bother to show any of that serving under that thug boss of his. that's where I lost all respect for him

On the slim chance that her Royal Majesty gets her just rewards courtesy of the Justice Department, what other choice do they have besides Joe Biden?

I was thinking the other witch similar to Hillary in that party, Lizzy Hiawatha Warren

Forum List

Back