What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PBS

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Reaction score
PBS: How Dare 48% of Americans Not Believe Their President That White Supremacy Is the Most Lethal Terrorist Threat to the Homeland Today?

MY OPINION>>>>>>>>> :rolleyes:

1621345983437.png

Dekster

Gold Member
Reaction score
World on Fire has been pretty good so I give PBS credit for airing that one. As for white supremacy, yawns. The SPLC deems my area a high activity white supremacy city. We are a black majority city and I seldom hear of any incidents, so I am not sure what their actual criteria is for giving us the Klan-Central designation.

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
48% of people they ask not the entire population.
Thats a good point

The actual number who dont think white racism is our biggest problem is probably far highet
It is a possibility and it is not. There are too many variables and radicals to exactly determine down to a finite number.

xband

Gold Member
Reaction score

ReinyDays

Gold Member
Reaction score
47% of the US voted for The Donald ... within the margin-of-error ...

ETA: 50% of the US population is below average intelligence ... still within the margin-of-error ...

xband

Gold Member
Reaction score
47% of the US voted for The Donald ... within the margin-of-error ...

ETA: 50% of the US population is below average intelligence ... still within the margin-of-error ...
Indiana is the popcorn Capitol of the World.

I c h i g o

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
PBS is equivalent to NPR.

Flash

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I stopped listening to PBS a long time ago. Like when my kids grew out of watching Sesame Street.

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
50% of the US population is below average intelligence ... still within the margin-of-error ...

50% of EVERY population is below average! That is the way bell curves work! But the USA on average is very average in intelligence, with only a 4-6 point swing between the smartest and dumbest states!

What I always find interesting is that one of the DUMBEST states is--- wait for it ---

--- California. Average IQ of 95.5.

Screen Shot 2021-05-18 at 11.35.53 AM.png

Another interesting point is that the regions with higher IQs seems fairly divided between the NE (New England states) and the pacific NW. None of the epicenters of progressive dogma, New York, California or Hawaii at all score anywhere near the highest, actually being some iof the LOWEST states out there!

monkrules

Gold Member
Reaction score
I used to enjoy pbs, especially the nightly news. But, these days every other story or program is about black whining. All crap, not much worth watching.

It'll be funny to see if blacks will support pbs, financially. Lots luck with that. Hell, they don"t even support their own kids, most of the time. Lol...

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$505.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List