PBD Podcast - Tim Pool and Jimmy Dore join Patrick Bet-David, Adam Sosnick, and Vincent Oshana.

MisterBeale

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 16, 2012
I tell you what. . I watch a lot of long form podcast/blog form videos. From internet archivists, internet sleuths, pundits and journalists.

This one, I have to say, was right up there. A ten out of ten. Better than any corporate 20/20 TEE VEE news mag., Larry King types, or 60 Minutes episode any day of the week. You don't want to miss this one folks.

The title is a bit of a misnomer. They really spent very little time talking about Israel, for they all basically agreed, the attack on Isreal, is a symptom of a much larger global problem. . . and folks seem to be falling for this global elites distraction. . . both on the left, and on the right. Like a plan coming together.

🤔

Reaction to Israel War | Tim Pool and Jimmy Dore | PBD Podcast | Ep. 312​

"915,633 views Streamed live on Oct 7, 2023 PBD Podcast
Today on the PBD Podcast, Tim Pool and Jimmy Dore join Patrick Bet-David, Adam Sosnick, and Vincent Oshana. They will discuss a wide variety of political and economic current events."

Last edited:
I tell you what. . I watch a lot of long form podcast/blog form videos. From internet archivists, internet sleuths, pundits and journalists.

This one, I have to say, was right up there. I ten out of ten. Better than any corporate 20/20 TEE VEE news mag., Larry King types, or 60 Minutes episode any day of the week. You don't want to miss this one folks.

The title is a bit of a misnomer. They really spent very little time talking about Israel, for they all basically agreed, the attack on Isreal, is a symptom of a much larger global problem. . . and folks seem to be falling for this global elites distraction. . . both on the left, and on the right. Like a plan coming together.

🤔

Reaction to Israel War | Tim Pool and Jimmy Dore | PBD Podcast | Ep. 312​

"915,633 views Streamed live on Oct 7, 2023 PBD Podcast
Today on the PBD Podcast, Tim Pool and Jimmy Dore join Patrick Bet-David, Adam Sosnick, and Vincent Oshana. They will discuss a wide variety of political and economic current events."

I watch that one a few weeks ago. Very informative podcast. Jimmy Dore is critical of the military industrial complex. I don’t agree with everything he says, but he makes many valid points.

Last edited:
I watch each of them equally. They’re honest. They also would ask anyone on

I watch each of them equally. They’re honest. They also would ask anyone on
I really wish our forum members, regardless of our politics, would treat each other this way. These guys have different politics, but they all know what the true problems are . . .

Only by working together, are we every going to overcome.

Last edited:
I really with our forum members, regardless of our politics, would treat each other this way. These guys have different politics, but they all know what the true problems are . . .

Only by working together, are we every going to overcome.
They are honest and not committed to the demofk threats.

Forum List

Back