Payton Gendron has views indistinguishable from most white people

That is because it is more accurate to say that 1 white in 1,000 may be a racist.
Actually, all data shows that at least 30 percent of whites agree with white supremacist views. Look at this place for example, it's full of racists who post jim crow comments and then claim that racism is a thing of the past. Unless you're black and show that whites are still practicing racism.

Half white, we haven't had a "pure-bred" black yet.
He was black enough to be called Kenyan. And he would have been black if he was on a most wanted poster. So Obama was black.

I question your telepathic abilities.
There is no telepathy. It's called living black all your life and experiencing the many different ways whites can be racist.

Here comes the biggest race hustler on the site with more "deep thoughts".
Nothing says I'm not a racist quite like smearing a whole race because you are a racist hater yourself.
The next time he has any true insight into a situation will be the first time

Quit whining racist. He didn't smear a whole race. You have done that in your posts.

Quit whining racist. He didn't smear a whole race. You have done that in your posts.
Really? I suppose you have proof I have done that.
And he did smear a whole race so you are either lying or just plain ignorant of facts.

Really? I suppose you have proof I have done that.
And he did smear a whole race so you are either lying or just plain ignorant of facts.
No, he didn't and whites like you whining about smearing a whole race after nearly 246 years of consistent white racism is a bit rich.

No, he didn't and whites like you whining about smearing a whole race after nearly 246 years of consistent white racism is a bit rich.
He said 1/2 of all whites are racists.
That is smearing a whole race. You are one not very smart proggy, aren't you?
So racism is OK with you as long as it's directed at a race you don't like?
:rolleyes:

Actually, all data shows that at least 30 percent of whites agree with white supremacist views. Look at this place for example, it's full of racists who post jim crow comments and then claim that racism is a thing of the past. Unless you're black and show that whites are still practicing racism.
All made up data perhaps. The truth is, that less than 1% of whites agree with the entire narrative of the white supremacist period. There are perhaps 1000 at most in the United States.

Only bigots think that there is a white supremacy problem in the USA

How about now? Go ahead & start wherever you want
You can start another thread where you & I can debate the facts for everyone to see.
Please
Start the thread. But I know what's going to happen. I am going to rip you to shreds, you will dodge, divert and claim everything is leftist propaganda and your racist buddies will jump in. If you believe that blacks are democrats because they are being controlled or made to believe we are victims, or if you believe that the grievances blacks have is just whining and blaming whites for our failures, then you don't have any facts.

All made up data perhaps. The truth is, that less than 1% of whites agree with the entire narrative of the white supremacist period. There are perhaps 1000 at most in the United States.

Only bigots think that there is a white supremacy problem in the USA
None of it is made up and only bigots claim there is no white supremacy problem in this country. There are more than 1,000 white supremacists in this country and your posts are evidence of their existence.

He said 1/2 of all whites are racists.
That is smearing a whole race. You are one not very smart proggy, aren't you?
So racism is OK with you as long as it's directed at a race you don't like?
:rolleyes:
1/2 is not the whole race. It is 1/2 of the race. Meaning that 1/2 are not racists.
Talk about not being very smart...

Forum List

Back