PAY children to go to school!

You realize your communist fantasies will NEVER come true, right comrade?
Doped, Duped, and Dumped

Your biggest fantasy is that the Communists are unconnected to your Masters. But Communists are your Masters' sons; they fear that democracy will abolish their class, so they take over populist movements. A wannabe Preppie like you should feel glad you weren't adopted by some plutocrat.

You have no idea what you think you are talking about at this point.
Voodoo Trolling

You have to mumble some mumbo-jumbo in hopes that it will drive away ideas that threaten your smug stupidity.

Ideas? What ideas? All you are doing is adding more spam to the form with incoherent nonsense. Time to get a grip, Drooly.
Primates' Primal Scream

We never should have taught you baboons to read and write. You can only react to intelligence with feral grunts.

Let’s find out. Post something intelligent.

We do pay them to go to school. We pay them with room and board, clothing, computers, video games, phones, bikes, toys, comic books, model kits, trading cards, and cars.

Going to school is an awesome job and you still get paid even if you suck at it.
We raised our sons with the attitude their schooling was important and to be taken seriously. They were expected to work hard and excel and knew if they slipped they lost phone, TV, leisure activities, etc. until they got things straightened out. Not much of that though as they all did well in school right through their college days. It wasn’t rocket science on our part.

Doped, Duped, and Dumped

Your biggest fantasy is that the Communists are unconnected to your Masters. But Communists are your Masters' sons; they fear that democracy will abolish their class, so they take over populist movements. A wannabe Preppie like you should feel glad you weren't adopted by some plutocrat.

Oh no! The capitalists also own the communists?
Who is going to take down the Man with you?
The Specious Spectrum of Special-Purpose Entities

Everything the plutocrats tell you that the Jews do reveals what they themselves are doing.

The rich people, the Commies and the Jews are all ganging up on you?
And you can't win, even though you're smarter than all of them?
Conformity Is Deformity

I won, just by having an independent mind, unlike your bird-brain parroting. It would really depress me to look up to any intellectual authority.

Because of your insults and ingratitude, we owe you nothing. We could have cured cancer 50 years ago, but your dying species gave us no reason to save it.

DUDE!

Doped, Duped, and Dumped

Everything the plutocrats tell you that the Jews do reveals what they themselves are doing.

Conformity Is Deformity

I won, just by having an independent mind, unlike your bird-brain parroting. It would really depress me to look up to any intellectual authority.

Because of your insults and ingratitude, we owe you nothing. We could have cured cancer 50 years ago, but your dying species gave us no reason to save it.

Full-on Funny Farm time.
Who's Your Keeper?

That's what all zoo monkeys think of the humans who laugh at them.

Doped, Duped, and Dumped

You have no idea what you think you are talking about at this point.
Voodoo Trolling

You have to mumble some mumbo-jumbo in hopes that it will drive away ideas that threaten your smug stupidity.

Ideas? What ideas? All you are doing is adding more spam to the form with incoherent nonsense. Time to get a grip, Drooly.
Primates' Primal Scream

We never should have taught you baboons to read and write. You can only react to intelligence with feral grunts.

Let’s find out. Post something intelligent.
Why Trolls Are Called "Nags"

The only post fit for a farm animal like you is a hitching post.

Pay kids that can get A's and B's on tests without going to class. Then save money on teacher's salaries because the kids don't need them. :desk:

Knowledge isn't genetically encoded. It is something that has to be learned. So to get A's and B's on tests, they will stikk have to do book "work" to do so. So why do you think they should do such work for free.

Your comment makes no sense to me. The students can do the book work without the teacher and probably faster than with a teacher that must deal with an entire class. So society saves on work the teacher does not have to do.

More likely, an artery in his brain.
Brainwashed Against Brains by Your King Apes

Freudian slip indicating that you simian Low-IQs are jealous of people with brains.

People with brains? I thought you were talking about yourself for a second.
Just As Your God Sent a Flood to Wipe Out the Toxic Herd

You mindless conformists are incapable of understanding what motivates you, but your instincts drive you to fear those with brains as a threat to your unevolved existence.

In that case, you don’t have to worry about anyone fearing you.
The Full-Blooded Neanderthals Didn't Die Out, They Were Killed Off

I'm not worried about any humans; it's the behavior of the subhumans who cripple us from early childhood. But anyone who chooses to become a nerd in reaction to the grunts and howling of the Neanderthal hybrids is a cowardly deserter and must be bashed by proud smartkids as much as he is bashed by dumb jock bullies.
Are you on an absinthe bender?

Doped, Duped, and Dumped

Conformity Is Deformity

Was that you I saw in the park last week, arguing with a maple tree?

I wouldn't waste your money on any of Moore's crap.

Is that how you usually resolve issues? Close your eyes? Try watching it. You might learn something.
Team/Reward Concept

He's the product of our mind-numbing education, don't expect much but brain-dead repetition of what he's told to think. He's the kind of economic cannon fodder the business elitists want, even though their domain will eventually collapse because of it.

Rather than pay younger students for their grades, we who care about our country's future should consider another natural motivation. Divide the class into teams and quiz frequently. The team with the highest score will get Friday off from school; the lowest one will have to come in on Saturday. High individual scorers from four grades older will get paid to teach the Saturday classes.

Who is teaching these Saturday classes? I'm sure the tooth fairy, Easter bunny , and Santa Claus would volunteer their time and effort! Who else?
Simple Simian Says

You reveal your true DNA as a Neanderthal hybrid. Only apish dummies would be unable to read my last sentence, where I state who will teach the Saturday classes.

Your idea is so ludicrous, no one with half of a brain thought you were serious!

There are such things as child labor laws. Anyone under the age required by law would be in violation, dumbass!
Doped, Duped, and Dumped

Conformity Is Deformity

Was that you I saw in the park last week, arguing with a maple tree?

It would be nice if somebody got back on to the subject of paying children for their school WORK.

Pay kids that can get A's and B's on tests without going to class. Then save money on teacher's salaries because the kids don't need them. :desk:

Knowledge isn't genetically encoded. It is something that has to be learned. So to get A's and B's on tests, they will stikk have to do book "work" to do so. So why do you think they should do such work for free.

Your comment makes no sense to me. The students can do the book work without the teacher and probably faster than with a teacher that must deal with an entire class. So society saves on work the teacher does not have to do.

Your reply to the post you commented on makes no sense. The question still stands. Why should children do school WORK for free.

As far as doing book work without the teacher, that kind of reminds me of people who try to get a degree online. Apparently, in most instances, it just doesn't work. With no teacher to ask questions to, it is apparently too easy to get lost.

Also, in Finland, they have the most educated students in the world. At the very least, they are in the top three. How did they do it? They did away with home WORK! Why that worked is because as most people know, if you want to get more work out of somebody, just treat them better. Despite the success in Finland, they should pay their students for what they do. Who knows. They might do even better.

As for me, the idea is interesting, and you could at least try to do so. It would be an interesting experiment. The fact that parents buy their children is not a salary; it's that they should provide their children. And so the children really can have an incentive to do something, make some effort. Let this be introduced not from the primary classes, but when the children are more conscious.

As for me, the idea is interesting, and you could at least try to do so. It would be an interesting experiment. The fact that parents buy their children is not a salary; it's that they should provide their children. And so the children really can have an incentive to do something, make some effort. Let this be introduced not from the primary classes, but when the children are more conscious.

Someone needs help with writing.

Perhaps you should pay him.

Perhaps you should pay him.

Good idea!

Yes, I agree with you. But, I'm working on it.

Forum List

Back