Paul Pierce gets fired by ESPN for posting an Instagram video of him partying with strippers

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY
Yeah. Everyone is going to say this is bullshit, cancel culture horseshit, but it was a fair move by ESPN IMO. If you work for a large corporation that is imagine conscious and you post videos of yourself partying with strippers there can be repercussions. Paul Pierce is a victim of his own stupidity.

Yeah. Everyone is going to say this is bullshit, cancel culture horseshit, but it was a fair move by ESPN IMO. If you work for a large corporation that is imagine conscious and you post videos of yourself partying with strippers there can be repercussions. Paul Pierce is a victim of his own stupidity.

If he was partying and dancing with gays and trannies though it would be acceptable. And since when is ESPN image conscious??

Um, watched the video and there is a women in the background twerking...didn't we all learn at drag queen library hour for children that twerking is fun?

OGC.gif

ESPN never heard of sport fuckin' ?

So, they got mad at him because he ignored idiotic covid rules.

If he was partying and dancing with gays and trannies though it would be acceptable. And since when is ESPN image conscious??

If he was hanging out with strippers I’m not judging him for that. I used to hangout with strippers as well, but I didn’t publicize doing so. He’s an idiot for doing that. There are many customers of espn that looked down on his behavior and think that someone in his position should be a better role model.

If he was hanging out with strippers I’m not judging him for that. I used to hangout with strippers as well, but I didn’t publicize doing so. He’s an idiot for doing that. There are many customers of espn that looked down on his behavior and think that someone in his position should be a better role model.

Bullshit. They are pissed that he ignored stupid covid rules.

That's the reason he was dropped.

Anyone who watches ESPN has worse problems than a guy dancing with strippers

It was the strippers. We’ve seen many videos of people in the sports business ignoring Covid protocols with no repercussion. ESPN is always preaching about women’s rights. Pierce made them look bad and really gave them no choice.

Those customers of espn should reappraise their own behavior in how they criticize people. Nothing wrong with hanging out with strippers or sluts - my favorite type of people. :biggrin:

I don’t agree with ESPN’s politics and find their commentary useless, but I watch sports. Most people don’t let politics dominate their lives.

It was the strippers. We’ve seen many videos of people in the sports business ignoring Covid protocols with no repercussion. ESPN is always preaching about women’s rights. Pierce made them look bad and really gave them no choice.
Pretty sure those women were willfully dancing and stripping right?

I don’t agree with ESPN’s politics and find their commentary useless, but I watch sports. Most people don’t let politics dominate their lives.
If you watch sports why are you bothering with ESPN? They are more political than many "news" stations now.

Those customers of espn should reappraise their own behavior in how they criticize people. Nothing wrong with hanging out with strippers or sluts - my favorite type of people. :biggrin:

An adult that chooses to hangout with strippers is well within his rights and I’m not casting judgment. But if he makes it public he’s a moron. If he worked for Goldman Sachs I would get canned as well. A lot of small business would fire their employees under the same circumstances

Last edited:

What’s your point?

If you watch sports why are you bothering with ESPN? They are more political than many "news" stations now.

I watch espn when there’s a football or basketball game on. I just watch the game. I have no use for their analysis

What’s your point?
You babbled something about women's rights....these women seem to be doing just what they want to do, or are you talking about them not doing what someone THINKS they should be doing like ESPN?

An adult that chooses to hangout with strippers is well within his rights and I’m not casting judgment. But if he makes it public he’s a moron. If I worked for Goldman Sachs I would get canned as. A lot of small business would fire their employees under the same circumstances
Then Goldman Sachs would be at fault, not you. Small businesses who would fire an employee over harmless activity, are at fault. Who cares what is public ? Millions of cam girls are making a harmless living at what they do, and doing it 100% publicly. So ?

I watch espn when there’s a football or basketball game on. I just watch the game. I have no use for their analysis
So what your point then, of even bringing this up??

An adult that chooses to hangout with strippers is well within his rights and I’m not casting judgment. But if he makes it public he’s a moron. If I worked for Goldman Sachs I would get canned as. A lot of small business would fire their employees under the same circumstances

Honestly how was the clip any more offensive then some of the NFL halftime performances?

Forum List

Back