Paul Joseph Watson: “Definitely Not a Cult”

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
Great new video on the Masked Covidian Cult.

I had no idea it was THIS bad:

77D80F2C-E66E-4B41-A63E-129BA753B3C2.jpeg

I can't tell who is worse those who think we are opening society too fast or the one's complaining that people are still wearing mask...

I can't tell who is worse those who think we are opening society too fast or the one's complaining that people are still wearing mask...

It’s not about people wearing masks. It’s these morons who think they are heroes for wearing one, and want to continue wearing one to let everyone know they are a radical lefty who loves Fauci.

It’s not about people wearing masks. It’s these morons who think they are heroes for wearing one, and want to continue wearing one to let everyone know they are a radical lefty who loves Fauci.
A very liberal friend of mine posted this. . . unironically. :auiqs.jpg:

,o1 a-3.jpg

I have not met any hero's only people who have to wear mask due to sinus/ lung problems. My old man wears an oxygen mask so what..

Forum List

Back