Patriotic President Trump: The Confederate Flag Is A Proud Symbol Of The Gallant South

This is a bold man who knows about pride, nationalism, and patriotism. He's 100% correct. It's not about racism. This is a great day because our gallant president has the left triggered nation wide with his interview with never-Trumper Chris Wallace.

View attachment 365034

Quote:

“It depends on who you’re talking about, when you’re talking about,” Trump responded. “When people proudly had their Confederate flags they’re not talking about racism. They love their flag, it represents the South. They like the South ... I say it’s freedom of many things, but it’s freedom of speech.”
A proud symbol of the traitorous loser slavers in the south, you mean.

It was rebranded as harmless symbol of regional pride, nearly 150 years ago.

Are you pretending to be retarded or are you really that stupid as to not know that?
You believe that crap and have the nerve to call me retarded?

Hypocrisy.

This is a bold man who knows about pride, nationalism, and patriotism. He's 100% correct. It's not about racism. This is a great day because our gallant president has the left triggered nation wide with his interview with never-Trumper Chris Wallace.

View attachment 365034

Quote:

“It depends on who you’re talking about, when you’re talking about,” Trump responded. “When people proudly had their Confederate flags they’re not talking about racism. They love their flag, it represents the South. They like the South ... I say it’s freedom of many things, but it’s freedom of speech.”

Losers worshiping losers. Doing what the Orange Virus tells you. Like trained monkeys.

No shame in losing a fight against overwhelming odds. Only an asshole would pretend there was.

Really was no winner.. It was attrition and could have lingered on as a guerrilla war for many years..

BECAUSE the cost was astronomical to both sides...

7 million — Number of Americans lost if 2.5% of the population died in war today

2.1 million — Number of Northerners mobilized to fight for the Union army

880,000 — Number of Southerners mobilized for the Confederacy

Union Civil War Casualties
Combat Deaths: Over 110,000
Other Deaths*: Over 250,000

Confederate Civil War Casualties
Combat Deaths: Over 95,000
Other Deaths*: Over 165,000

Even with an army more than the twice the size, the Union took more casualties... Does not count massive civilian deaths mostly in the South..

Proud Symbol of Rebellion against the US and Slavery

Proud symbol of regional pride as part of the larger American Identity.

Which is why you hate it.

The flag of traitors. Not sure why it's revered. Or why they build statues to the men who waived it.

Read a history book. THe reasons have been in them for generations.

Your pretense of ignorance is not credible.

Your actions are the problem. You are the being divisive today. YOu are the one bullying people for no reason.

Traitors..period. End of story. In the end, it wasn't practical to try anyone for treason. Lincoln knew this.

Now YOU are trying them.. Most not be as smart as Lincoln was... You can ALLEGE they are traitors. War might never have ended if the typical modern leftists were in charge...

Go do something USEFUL and healing, like PURGING the name of the Democrat Confederate/segregation/Jim Crow party.. WORSE vestige of that affair than the stars and bars...

:rolleyes:

View attachment 365034

Quote:

Are you pretending to be retarded or are you really that stupid as to not know that?

Hypocrisy.

Here, photo graphic proof. and yes, you are retarded.

1595328631342.png

President Trump wheedling his base.

Quell surprise...

His base is traditional Americans, and yes, we don't like seeing traditional American heritage and history being assaulted by commie assholes.

No offense.

Quell surprise...

His base is traditional Americans, and yes, we don't like seeing traditional American heritage and history being assaulted by commie assholes.

No offense.

Why would I be offended by that?

"wheedling" sounded like anti-Trump spin. Anti-Trumpers tend to be commie assholes.

TEND to be. Hence, "no offense".

Quell surprise...
As poll-driven and ratings-driven (?) as he is, he knows he has no choice: He has to maintain as much of his base as possible over the next 3.5 months. If any of it has peeled off due to his buffoonery, he has to try to entice them back. Simple politics. That's his one priority. His base.

The rest of the country, of course, remains horrified. But that's only because we're so mean to him.

Quell surprise...
As poll-driven and ratings-driven (?) as he is, he knows he has no choice: He has to maintain as much of his base as possible over the next 3.5 months. If any of it has peeled off due to his buffoonery, he has to try to entice them back. Simple politics. That's his one priority. His base.

The rest of the country, of course, remains horrified. But that's only because we're so mean to him.

THe rest of the country is not horrified. Some sjws, pretend to have an excuse to bully people.

1595332953696.png

View attachment 365034

Quote:

Hypocrisy.

View attachment 365616
Lol! Just what is it that you think that proves?

The mind boggles at the "thought" processes of tRumplings.

View attachment 365034

Quote:

Hypocrisy.

View attachment 365616

That the flag was accepted by the rest of the country as a harmless symbol of regional pride, as part of the larger American Patriotism.

View attachment 365034

Quote:

Hypocrisy.

View attachment 365616

That the flag was accepted by the rest of the country as a harmless symbol of regional pride, as part of the larger American Patriotism.
You got all of that out of one.picture?

Amazing!

And you've got the nerve to call me retarded.

It's the flag of traitorous, slaveholding, losers.

Are you a traitorous slaveholding loser?

View attachment 365034

Quote:

Hypocrisy.

View attachment 365616

Amazing!

It was from the Blue and Grey 75th Anniversary Reunion at Gettysburg. The Union vets and the Confederate vets stood there for that picture, both flying their flags.

The Confederates were flying their old flag and the Union soldiers were flying the American flag and they all saw each other as fellow Americans and fellow veterans.

What part of that can't you understand?

View attachment 365034

Quote:

Hypocrisy.

View attachment 365616

Amazing!

It was from the Blue and Grey 75th Anniversary Reunion at Gettysburg. The Union vets and the Confederate vets stood there for that picture, both flying their flags.

The Confederates were flying their old flag and the Union soldiers were flying the American flag and they all saw each other as fellow Americans and fellow veterans.

Well, first thing that comes to mind is that given average life expectancy in the late 1800s it's pretty unlikely many actual veterans of the battle were there.

Quell surprise...

Hasn't been a Prez in my lifetime that is LESS DRIVEN by polls, focus groups, and expensive consultants as this one.. He's P.T. Barnum in terms of innovating new ways to get his message out.. His business was "his brand" and name. Knows how to shake that.. And the huckster tag is somewhat appropriate..

View attachment 365034

Quote:

Hypocrisy.

View attachment 365616

Amazing!

Well, first thing that comes to mind is that given average life expectancy in the late 1800s it's pretty unlikely many actual veterans of the battle were there.

Even better. Weren't angry leftists cancel culturaling the South.. The leftists WERE the South.. EVEN into the 60s and 70s, the Stars and Bars and ALL those "confed monuments" were Democrat works of art.. Change the Democrat name and we'll talk...

View attachment 365034

Quote:

Hypocrisy.

View attachment 365616

Amazing!

Even better. Weren't angry leftists cancel culturaling the South.. The leftists WERE the South.. EVEN into the 60s and 70s, the Stars and Bars and ALL those "confed monuments" were Democrat works of art.. Change the Democrat name and we'll talk...
You know as well as I that the parties swapped positions on that back during the civil rights era.

View attachment 365034

Quote:

Hypocrisy.

View attachment 365616

Amazing!

You are incorrect. It was a massive undertaking to get so many very elderly veterans, from both sides there, the average age of the vets was over 90.

the important point though, is the respect and acceptance that both sides showed for each other.

the union vets did not shame the confederate vets, as you people are trying to do today.

the confederate flag was flown and accepted as being flown.

the rebranding you pretend to not know happened, happened generations before you were born, and your denial of that is not credible.

and you do not have any moral authority to overrule that call.

Really? You don't like seeing people talk about how bad it was for the south to murder thousands upon thousands of Americans in order to preserve their right to own human beings?

Sorry, but we aren't going to let anyone forget that is what the south did. If they're proud of it, they should say so.

Forum List

Back