Patriotic Americans vs. Israel

Phoenall is Protestant.
If Phoenall is Protestant he is very stupid. He is subservient to Israeli war-mongers even though Israel discriminates against Christians!

Christians Discriminated Against by Israel

MK Ben Ari rips up New Testament - Israel Jewish Scene Ynetnews

No I see where the real problems are and they are with the majority of muslims and extremists of other religions. The war mongers are muslims and their hangers on like yourself who demand the Jews be given stiff penalties and even killed because they are doing what the rest of the world is doing and defending against islamonazi terrorism.
Your brainwashing at the hands of islamonazis and neo Marxists is complete as shown by your use of the same old videos that have been condemned and shown to be the only ones you have. Unlike the many thousand of such videos new every day of muslims doing the same

The war mongers are muslims and their hangers on like yourself who demand the Jews be given stiff penalties and even killed
I don't want to kill anyone. I hope for peace in the Mideast. If the U.S. stopped showering the Israelis with money and weapons Israel would be less of an arrogant bully. Israel would have to compromise.

Your brainwashing at the hands of islamonazis and neo Marxists is complete
I'm not a Muslim and I couldn't be more anti-Marx and anti-Communist.

as shown by your use of the same old videos that have been condemned and shown to be the only ones you have.
Show just a little intellectual integrity and try to refute any of the facts I've presented. Be specific if you can.

The war mongers are muslims and their hangers on like yourself who demand the Jews be given stiff penalties and even killed
I don't want to kill anyone. I hope for peace in the Mideast. If the U.S. stopped showering the Israelis with money and weapons Israel would be less of an arrogant bully. Israel would have to compromise.

Your brainwashing at the hands of islamonazis and neo Marxists is complete
I'm not a Muslim and I couldn't be more anti-Marx and anti-Communist.

as shown by your use of the same old videos that have been condemned and shown to be the only ones you have.
Show just a little intellectual integrity and try to refute any of the facts I've presented. Be specific if you can.

The US showers the muslims with even more money to buy weapons with so they can kill Americans and Jewish children. If the US cut all aid to the muslims then they would be forced to negotiate.

Yet you spout islamonazi and neo Marxist propaganda

All done many times in the past if you bother to look

The US showers the muslims with even more money to buy weapons with so they can kill Americans and Jewish children.
Please show evidence Muslims use American aid to buy weapons that are used to kill Americans and Jewish children.

You know the Palestinians have only the feeblest weapons. Palestinians produce a small fraction of the casualties produced by Israel.

Last edited:
The US showers the muslims with even more money to buy weapons with so they can kill Americans and Jewish children.
Please show evidence Muslims use American aid to buy weapons that are used to kill Americans and Jewish children.

You know the Palestinians have only the feeblest weapons. Palestinians produce a small fraction of the casualties produced by Israel.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2013/ar...on-dollar-giveaway-to-the-muslim-brotherhood/

Last edited:
You failed to prove your point. The article doesn't mention American or Israeli casualties caused by weapons paid for with American aid.

And Israel wants us to support the Syrian rebels with millions of taxpayer dollars. Israel wants us to destabilize another of their enemies.
Phoeny's a 15 year old troll who thinks lying is a virtue.

You failed to prove your point. The article doesn't mention American or Israeli casualties caused by weapons paid for with American aid.

And Israel wants us to support the Syrian rebels with millions of taxpayer dollars. Israel wants us to destabilize another of their enemies.

It really is up to patriotic Americans to keep us from being Israel's lackey via the enormous money thrown at American elections using AIPAC money...

We need Campaign Finance Reform to give back control to the people!

If we keep being controlled like a puppet in America expect to be paying a price for a foreign power like Israel with domestic laws that allow big money to take our lives through their wars in the ME and Terrorism at home!

Which you have never proven because you are the 15 year old JEW HATING TROLL

It really is up to patriotic Americans to keep us from being Israel's lackey via the enormous money thrown at American elections using AIPAC money...

We need Campaign Finance Reform to give back control to the people!

If we keep being controlled like a puppet in America expect to be paying a price for a foreign power like Israel with domestic laws that allow big money to take our lives through their wars in the ME and Terrorism at home!

The arab oil princes wont allow any reform like that as they will lose their hold on US politics

Nah, he's just a Neo-Nazi troll bigot with an unreasoning hatred of all things to to with Islam. Generally not worth the bother.

I put him on ignore about a week ago. Try it you'll like it! It's great not have to read the lying crap the troll writes.

I put him on ignore about a week ago. Try it you'll like it! It's great not have to read the lying crap the troll writes.

BULLSHIT you don't have the guts to do that, which is why you respond to my posts

Can you refute any of the statements I made in the OP?

Zionist supremacists believe that the truth can be "hateful".
If they hear the truth, they call it "hate speech".

That phenomenon is called "projection", they project their own hate for truth on the truth-tellers.

American taxpayers are forced to pay billions of dollars to Israel. America has suffered through oil embargoes because of Israel. America has fought wars for Israel. And what has Israel done for the U.S.? In gratitude the Israelis have conducted damaging spy operations against the U.S. and sold advanced weapons to our most dangerous adversaries. American interests are not served by propping up apartheid Israel. Our politicians are bribed to betray our country and put Israel first. American subservience to Israel creates hatred for America throughout the Muslim world, terrorism, and aversion to American ideals and reform.
I don't believe any of that happy horseshit.

Because you are an Israel Firster.
You are an Arab Terrorist Firster

The US gives billions of dollars to Egypt and other ME arab countries.

They are not democracies and they almost never support the US in the UN. Why?

The US gives billions of dollars to Egypt and other ME arab countries.

They are not democracies and they almost never support the US in the UN. Why?
We give money to Egypt because Egypt agreed to reduce support for the Palestinians.

Again taxpayer $$$$$ being used to help out Israel.

Forum List

Back