Patrick Caddell, Self-Taught Pollster Who Helped Carter to White House, Dies at 68

Sadly, Democrat pollster Pat Caddell passed away. I always enjoyed his being a guest on FOX News. While I didn't agree with him on some issues, even then he presented his point of view in a respectful, articulate and classy way.

Pat Caddell eventually would turn away from the Democratic Party for its shunning of populism and the middle class in favor of big business, and the rich global elite. He realized that the Democrat Party works for big banks, rich globalist elitists - not working class Americans. Hopefully he will become an inspiration, and great role model for current and future Democrats.

God bless you Pat, you were and always will be a good patriotic man! Thank you.

Pollster Pat Caddell Dies at 68

• Banned
already started a thread on this in Current Events. Ann Coulter and I are devastated

68 is awful young to die.

I suppose watching his democrat party turn into a neo-bolshevik tool of globalist billionaires was not something that brought him comfort.

• Banned
how is he 68 but was a pollster in 1976, so he was 20 at the time?

and yet the worst people on earth are still alive in their late 70s and 80s

"He was murdered. Democrats never die early or young, unless they knew stuff and or were close to the clintons."

"Campaign staffs are not known for sharing credit, but in June 1976, when Mr. Carter had secured the Democratic nomination, his campaign manager, Hamilton Jordan, confidently told a reporter: “You know why Jimmy Carter is going to be president? Because of Pat Caddell — it’s all because of Pat Caddell.”"

Forum List

Back