Pat Robertson: Trump could risk 'losing the mandate of heaven' with Syria decision

Natural Citizen

American Made
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 8, 2016
Longtime televangelist and ally to the president Pat Robertson said Trump is “in danger of losing the mandate of heaven” over his announcement that American forces will pull out of a region of Syria.

Continued - Pat Robertson: Trump could risk 'losing the mandate of heaven' with Syria decision

Seems like Pat's saying that Trump should praise the Lord and pass the ammunition? Some people, I tell ya...
The whole Syrian thingee was about a gas pipeline to Europe.

The whole Syrian thingee was about a gas pipeline to Europe.

Probably. Ha.
No, really it is. There were two pipeline proposals. Both were routed through Syria.

Russia controls most of the gas into Europe.

Syria is an ally of Russia.

So which pipeline did Syria select? The one from Iran, another ally of Russia.

This is one of the reasons the Saudi’s drove down oil prices; to hurt Russia.

It’s all connected.

No, really it is. There were two pipeline proposals. Both were routed through Syria.

Russia controls most of the gas into Europe.

Syria is an ally of Russia.

So which pipeline did Syria select? The one from Iran, another ally of Russia.

This is one of the reasons the Saudi’s drove down oil prices; to hurt Russia.

It’s all connected.

No, I believe you. Most of our global military occupation is just in preparation for economic occupation later.

Damn! Trump has now pissed off the Liberal Left, NeoCons and now Pat Robertson and his brand of Christians! tells me Trump is doing something right.

God also told Robertson that Romney would win in 2012, and be a two-term president. :lol:

It was a foregone conclusion 20 years ago that we would abandon the Kurds. I am surprised that it took this long.

Longtime televangelist and ally to the president Pat Robertson said Trump is “in danger of losing the mandate of heaven” over his announcement that American forces will pull out of a region of Syria.

Continued - Pat Robertson: Trump could risk 'losing the mandate of heaven' with Syria decision

Seems like Pat's saying that Trump should praise the Lord and pass the ammunition? Some people, I tell ya...

trump will never lose the Mandate of Heaven. Too much left to do.

Longtime televangelist and ally to the president Pat Robertson said Trump is “in danger of losing the mandate of heaven” over his announcement that American forces will pull out of a region of Syria. Continued - Pat Robertson: Trump could risk 'losing the mandate of heaven' with Syria decision Seems like Pat's saying that Trump should praise the Lord and pass the ammunition? Some people, I tell ya...
trump will never lose the Mandate of Heaven. Too much left to do.
Did he ever have it? That's still in question.

It looks like Pat is a godless, communist, libtard now.

Trump made an unesasary capitulation and threw an alley under the buss - something not uncommon for christian's pursuing their contrived agendas.

Forum List

Back