Pat Robertson Said A Trump Win Will Signal Start Of The Apocalypse - WTF?

Old Pat, why he's been a loon for many years to sell Gawd and rake in the dough before he leaves us fer the pearly gates-of Hell...

What's so "loony" about Dr. Robertson? And why are you so anxious to condemn him to hell?

Longtime televangelist Pat Robertson said President Donald Trump will "without question" be re-elected November 3, ushering in an era of assassination attempts, civil unrest, world war and ultimately the "End Times."

Well, Biff, on TV, elsewhere and here I've repeatedly heard democrats, lefties, actors and politicians say that Trump is destroying democracy, he was impeached as a "threat to the nation," and that they are ready to fight back at any cost, or even leave the planet? to avoid another four years of Trump. What does that sound like to you?

I just heard a Harvard grad on Amanpour last night say as much about democracy.

I'm not convinced that Trump's Covid was an entirely innocent random event. It would be very easy to plant the virus to get someone sick and if not take him out, at least hurt his election. I don't put much past democrats at this point.

So there might have been an assassination attempt, and we've already had a year of civil unrest, just over a druggie dying resisting arrest because he happened to also be Black.
Well, it seems those lefties have more credibility than Pat does -- since they didn't claim God told them it was happening.....

And who cares if Trump or anyone else destroys a democracy -- democracies suck anyway...it's all about protecting the privileged Republic....and their prospefity

View attachment 404708
Liberty is more important then Democracy. This Republic began with liberty. The Republic has become a Democracy. Democracy brings tyranny.

Dr. Robertson is 90 years old, and has studied the science of Theology his entire life. I think we have to take his conclusions seriously.
Honestly, I cannot wait. Let's get it over with, ready for it.
Lots of old people are “ready for it.” Some are just too tired to live, others in pain, others just ... wise. “Mortality is a bitch” an old ex-Marine once told me. But some bastards refuse to die. Other bastards, the worst kind, when they die would love to take the whole world down with them. Trump I fear is a narcissist like that.

A prominent part of many religions is built around death. But the children should never be punished for the sins of their fathers and grandfathers. We should be willing to die ... so they can live.

A prominent part of many religions is built around death. But the children should never be punished for the sins of their fathers and grandfathers. We should be willing to die ... so they can live.

Libs are really interested in punishing President Trump's tremendous children for his atrocity of actually running against Hillary and then schlonging her at the polls. They'll be even more interested in it after Trump delivers a schlonging to Sleepy Joe in a couple of weeks.

Libs are really interested in punishing President Trump's tremendous children for his atrocity of actually running against Hillary and then schlonging her at the polls. They'll be even more interested in it after Trump delivers a schlonging to Sleepy Joe in a couple of weeks.
So “Libs” should vote for Trump ... so his grandkids will get punished in the apocalypse that follows? Love your “scientific” logic! Theology at its best! Genuine concern with deep moral questions!

Longtime televangelist Pat Robertson said President Donald Trump will "without question" be re-elected November 3, ushering in an era of assassination attempts, civil unrest, world war and ultimately the "End Times."

Well, this guy has a bright and shiny disposition. An interesting way to support his candidate, lol.
His "end time" is com
Old Pat, why he's been a loon for many years to sell Gawd and rake in the dough before he leaves us fer the pearly gates-of Hell...
Well then atleast he is partially correct---his "END OF TIMES" is coming.

These are not Robertson's words. It's an out of context essay for Newsweek by somebody named Benjamin Fearnow (fearnow?)

"Longtime televangelist Pat Robertson said President Donald Trump will "without question" be re-elected November 3, ushering in an era of assassination attempts, civil unrest, world war and ultimately the "End Times. -- Robertson said he asked God over the weekend to "please tell me how it's going to happen," and he was told Trump will defeat Joe Biden "but that doesn't mean you sit home and don't vote. 'What I think very frankly is the only thing that will fulfill the word of Jesus...is some kind of asteroid strike on the globe,’’ he said. “It’s sudden destruction. It’s not going to be some nuclear war. We’re not going to be allowed to blow this earth up."

Evangelicals really have a hard on for the apocalypse since they have been making this same prediction every election year -- and every time, they have been wrong....Pat Robertson is the king of making predictions that never come true and then not being accountable for just how wrong he is -- like when back in 1982, when he predicted the end of the world would happen....much more recently he predicted the end of the world in 2011....then he predicted Romney would win the 2012 election..and when that didn't happen, he went on to predict more end of the world things.....because God DM's him all the time on Instagram...

But this time, Pat is serious....God then went on and told Pat that mail-in ballots are totally ok to use in Florida and North Carolina....God also reportedly told Pat that he believed the Steelers are a lock to win the SuperBowl this year, it just depends on how healthy Big Ben is; apparently God was thinking about letting Ben tear his MCL this year, but he hasn't decided yet...

Yup. This guy is a complete moron. Hurricanes are caused by the LGBTs, etc. Back in the 80s, I saw him "debate" with his right-wing man as to whether the 10% tithe meant 10% if net or gross. You know the answer that they came up with. Being a channel surfer, I saw him recently on TV doing a "religious" program that basically was an ad for trump, by name. There also was some woman on the Swaggart channel who did the same thing. Then there is graham flying around the world to convince people to hate LGBTs in the name of "God." I hope that they are not tax exempt, but I think they are. The John Walsh show that I'm watching right now is about a cult leader named Victor Bernard who convinced parents to send their 13-year-old daughters to him because he was the living embodiment of Jesus on earth, and they are interviewing the young women who were those girls, who were completely brainwashed.

These people are part of a large, well-funded movement to discredit the entire religion of Christianity, to remove all sanctity, dignity, and validity from it, which makes it difficult to figure out what the faith that is supposed to be founded on the teachings of Jesus really is about.

He's been preaching hell fire and damnation a long time- at some point he'll get it right-

“First of all, I want to say without question, Trump is going to win the election,’’ Robertson, the founder of the Christian Broadcasting Network told “The 700 Club.” ........ and more than five years later an asteroid will hit Earth and “maybe” bring “the end.”

These are not Robertson's words. It's an out of context essay for Newsweek by somebody named Benjamin Fearnow (fearnow?)

“First of all, I want to say without question, Trump is going to win the election,’’ Robertson, the founder of the Christian Broadcasting Network told “The 700 Club.”

Forum List

Back