Pat Robertson condemns Trump lack of love.

I've said for a long time that I didn't think Biden could win but I'm starting to hedge that. When you get Pat Robertson condemning Trump, something I never thought I'd see, well.....all bets are off.

Pat Robertson criticizes Trump's comment about governors looking like 'jerks': 'It isn't cool'

So, what name do you suppose Trump will call Pat?

i mean if trump could have handed him a way to recreate the Obama turnout of 08

this was about as close as one could have imagined

"you ain't black" sounds pretty gud next to "when the looting starts the shooting starts"

Charlemagne feeling pretty stupid right about now poor guy hahahah

Neither is acceptable out of a president.
Or a decent human.

I've said for a long time that I didn't think Biden could win but I'm starting to hedge that. When you get Pat Robertson condemning Trump, something I never thought I'd see, well.....all bets are off.

Pat Robertson criticizes Trump's comment about governors looking like 'jerks': 'It isn't cool'

Trump is showing love for the INNOCENT. Why doesnt the media?
No one is innocent.

I don't even believe in God
Well...someone may get a chance to meet Pat in the future.
Bring it on. Christian fear tactics are stupid in this century. You believe in unicorns too?
Satan's gonna believe in puttin a pitchfork in the ass. Maybe you and Pat share a boiling cauldron together?
I dunno. There is no evidence of ANYTHING after death. But your Christian attitude towards others should be your concern.

Stupid fucking Christians are a hoot
I want to help you. It is your free will to waste. The lord loves you. Hell awaits for all who reject him.
Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. "Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?
You admitted to being an atheist. Eternal salvation can only be found through the son. You WILL go to Hell. Hell is real. Turn to Jesus before it is too late.

Judge not, that ye be not judged.

2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

Matthew 7 1-2

• “Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.” (Acts 4:12)

• “For there is one God and one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus, who gave Himself a ransom for all …” (1 Timothy 2:5)

• “There is one body and one Spirit … one Lord, one faith, one baptism, one God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.” (Ephesians 4:4)

• Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.” (John 14:6)

• “I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and find pasture … I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.” (John 10:9)

• Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life, he who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live. And whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die.” (John 11:25)

• Then Jesus spoke to them again, saying, “I am the light of the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life.” (John 8:12)

• And Jesus said to them, “I am the bread of life. He who comes to Me shall never hunger and he who believes in Me shall never thirst.” (John 6:35)

• “I am the living bread which came down from heaven. If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever; and the bread that I shall give is My flesh, which I shall give for the life of the world.” (John 6:51)

• For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.” (John 3:15-16)

i mean if trump could have handed him a way to recreate the Obama turnout of 08

this was about as close as one could have imagined

"you ain't black" sounds pretty gud next to "when the looting starts the shooting starts"

Charlemagne feeling pretty stupid right about now poor guy hahahah

Neither is acceptable out of a president.
Or a decent human.

Good follow up point.

Bring it on. Christian fear tactics are stupid in this century. You believe in unicorns too?
Satan's gonna believe in puttin a pitchfork in the ass. Maybe you and Pat share a boiling cauldron together?
I dunno. There is no evidence of ANYTHING after death. But your Christian attitude towards others should be your concern.

I want to help you. It is your free will to waste. The lord loves you. Hell awaits for all who reject him.
Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. "Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?
You admitted to being an atheist. Eternal salvation can only be found through the son. You WILL go to Hell. Hell is real. Turn to Jesus before it is too late.
Evangelicals still haven’t turned to Jesus. They endlessly quote the Bible but never quote Jesus. There’s a reason for that. #FakeChristians

2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

Matthew 7 1-2

• “Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.” (Acts 4:12)

• “For there is one God and one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus, who gave Himself a ransom for all …” (1 Timothy 2:5)

• “There is one body and one Spirit … one Lord, one faith, one baptism, one God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.” (Ephesians 4:4)

• Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.” (John 14:6)

• “I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and find pasture … I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.” (John 10:9)

• Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life, he who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live. And whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die.” (John 11:25)

• Then Jesus spoke to them again, saying, “I am the light of the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life.” (John 8:12)

• And Jesus said to them, “I am the bread of life. He who comes to Me shall never hunger and he who believes in Me shall never thirst.” (John 6:35)

• “I am the living bread which came down from heaven. If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever; and the bread that I shall give is My flesh, which I shall give for the life of the world.” (John 6:51)

• For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.” (John 3:15-16)

Jesus can judge. I was instructed not to.

Wow..................Pat Robertson used to be one of the people that the conservatives used to think was a good guy. Now that he's criticized Trump? The cult members of Trump are going to lambaste him and say he's a fake Christian.

Yet another example that if you don't agree in lockstep with Trump and worship at his feet, his followers will go after you.
Some of us liberals have been calling him a fake Christian for decades.

I'm one of those who have thought he was just a snake oil salesman for the longest time.

Nice to see the conservatives have finally caught up, even if for the wrong reason in their blind loyalty to Trump.
Anyone who lived within the delivery area of the New York Daily News or The New York Post or The Village Voice or NY Mag or Newsday or The New Yorker or The New York Times has lived with tabloid stories of Trump’s scandals and failures for decades.

We knew all about him and tried to tell dumbass Midwest America, glued to The Apprentice and thinking it was real, because how exposed are you to real life out in Alton Fucking Illinois or Omaha Boring Nebraska?

What about the Buddhists? Are they going to hell?
yes

What about Hindus, Jews or all the other religions that have their own version of Heaven? Are they going to hell because they don't follow your religion?
yes...when Christ returns all of the dead who have ever lived will be raised and judged...good...evil...believers and non-believers. You have this precious time to choose.

Personally, I think that God is a huge multifaceted being, and each religion is a reflection of just one of His facets. All religions say pretty much the same thing, there is a Creator, and there is an Adversary. There is something better, and something worse, depending on how we do in this life. All have some form of the Golden Rule as well.
The world was given the truth more than two millennia ago.

Contrary to what everyone thinks I DO NOT look down on or hate non-Christians. We are commanded to tell the truth. It's the individual's choice. I just prefer to be brutally blunt about it...saves time.

After everything that has happened, every un-Christian evil Trump has committed, this is what sets Fake Christian Pat Robertson off? :lol:
Let the rioters come to your house. Let's hope they do!
I’ll have bottled water and cookies ready for them. Gotta stay hydrated!
Cookies is probaly all you got. Understood. When you have nothing to lose, you don't care.
You live in South Carolina dude. Don’t talk about having nothing to lose. :lol:

Matthew 7 1-2

Jesus can judge. I was instructed not to.
It IS your duty as a Christian to tell the truth. How that truth comes out is up to you. I am not a 'good' Christian because I do not coerce. My words are not sweet and kind. I tell them and move on.

yes

What about Hindus, Jews or all the other religions that have their own version of Heaven? Are they going to hell because they don't follow your religion?
yes...when Christ returns all of the dead who have ever lived will be raised and judged...good...evil...believers and non-believers. You have this precious time to choose.

Personally, I think that God is a huge multifaceted being, and each religion is a reflection of just one of His facets. All religions say pretty much the same thing, there is a Creator, and there is an Adversary. There is something better, and something worse, depending on how we do in this life. All have some form of the Golden Rule as well.

Contrary to what everyone thinks I DO NOT look down on or hate non-Christians. We are commanded to tell the truth. It's the individual's choice. I just prefer to be brutally blunt about it...saves time.

Well, you can have your fluffy cloud and harp, but me? I'm gonna end up at Fiddler's Green, where there is lots of marijuana and the streams are filled with beer. That is the resting place for old sailors like me.

And no, I don't think that God is as judgemental as you. When they discovered the Lost Gospel of Thomas, one of the secrets in there, is that eventually, everyone gets out of Hell.

Don't care. Pat is wrong. Trump is right. They are letting criminals and thugs ruin people's lives, and almost get people killed.

Trump is dead on right. The fundamental duty of government is to enforce the law, and these twits are useless.

After everything that has happened, every un-Christian evil Trump has committed, this is what sets Fake Christian Pat Robertson off? :lol:
Let the rioters come to your house. Let's hope they do!
I’ll have bottled water and cookies ready for them. Gotta stay hydrated!
Cookies is probaly all you got. Understood. When you have nothing to lose, you don't care.
You live in South Carolina dude. Don’t talk about having nothing to lose. :lol:
I actually have alot, we aren't getting looted like liberal cities. We look forward for them bringing their businesses here. Lol, also my personal land is about a block of your city, with a private lake over a mile long across the street. I thank God every night.

yes

Well, you can have your fluffy cloud and harp, but me? I'm gonna end up at Fiddler's Green, where there is lots of marijuana and the streams are filled with beer. That is the resting place for old sailors like me.

And no, I don't think that God is as judgemental as you. When they discovered the Lost Gospel of Thomas, one of the secrets in there, is that eventually, everyone gets out of Hell.
You do you buddy...

yes

I hope this is true.

Don't care. Pat is wrong. Trump is right. They are letting criminals and thugs ruin people's lives, and almost get people killed.

Trump is dead on right. The fundamental duty of government is to enforce the law, and these twits are useless.

Those who were kneeling peacefully were breaking no laws and Trump said they should be fired.

What laws was he enforcing?

yes

I hope this is true.

Well, I'm smart enough to know that God is too big to be limited by one religion or dogma. A person once said "God is everything, or He is nothing". And I kinda like that.

But to a Taoist, that statement has layers of meaning.

Let's all agree Timothy 2:12 is still relevant and ladies hdouln't be allowed to speak on the boards

Maybe we need special female only sections

What are you, Muslim? They like to separate the women from the men too.

You need to read your books bud

I dunno where you think that crap comes from, but it's all the same place

lol

I don't worship sand dwellers, they're fucking sand dwellers.

Forum List

Back