Pastor Protection Act - Florida Regulators Gone Wild.

Keep peddling your fury and hardhanded tactics to force others to bow to your Rainbow altar mdk. Should work out well for your masters this election cycle.. Did you see the Kelly show's interview of the Kleins from Oregon yesterday? They aren't cowering like you require of them. Tsk tsk..

You're not afraid of their case going before the US Supreme Court, right?

Keep peddling your fury and hardhanded tactics to force others to bow to your Rainbow altar mdk. Should work out well for your masters this election cycle.. Did you see the Kelly show's interview of the Kleins from Oregon yesterday? They aren't cowering like you require of them. Tsk tsk..

You're not afraid of their case going before the US Supreme Court, right?

What do I have to be furious about, Sil? Unlike you, I don't have to make up findings and laws to support my claim. Gay marriage is here to stay despite all your crying.

I have said on numerous occasions that businesses should be able to serve or not serve people as they see fit. Take that whiny shit elsewhere.

1. As a private citizen, you and your beliefs can 'feel' about marriage however you want. You can refuse to recognize gay marriage all you want - nobody gives a fuck...2. Our government, on the other hand, must recognize ALL two-person domestic partnerships with proper documentation for the purpose of Social Security advantages, VA benefits, and tax rules, or it must recognize NONE of them - anything else is the definition of discrimination...3. Gay people don't care if you don't like them and they don't care if you don't respect their partnerships, but if the government in a democracy is going to build economic advantages in to the system for married couples, that government must give those advantages to ALL partnerships with proper documentation.

1. The 1st Amendment covers anyone, anywhere, anytime. And you do give a fuck because you're trying to force people to use your cult's lingo, have trannys use opposite bathrooms and jailing Christians for their faith.

2. Each and every state in the Union is not only not bound by Obergefell, they are instead bound to defy it via child protection laws. New York vs Ferber (USSC 1982) has declared that an adult's civil right may not be exercised if it harms children physically or psychologically. Contractually-depriving a child for life of even the hope of a mother or father is child abuse. So, states are required to defy Obergefell by the various federal child abuse protection statutes.

3. Gay people not only care that people like them, they DEMAND people worship what they do under threat of blackmail, ruining careers, lawsuits and jailing. Gay people not only demand that people care, they demand that people worship their deviant sex cult.

1. Because of your use of the word 'you', that is an absolute lie. Post a credible link to MY PERSONAL support of ANY of that bullshit and I'll kiss your ass on the 50-yard line of any game you buy the tickets for.

2. You are just plain wrong. The Supreme Court has 'supreme' in its name for a reason and The Republican Party was born in the mid 1800's to prosecute a bloody civil war to force the states to comply with federal rulings. The results of that armed conflict have not changed.

3. The majority of gay people don't have time to concern themselves with your personal opinions and feelings - they just want their fair share of The American Pie. There may be some extremist voices out there calling for the bullshit you are afraid of, and, if those voices ever Gerrymander themselves in to power like the TEA Party, I will be one of the first to join you in denouncing them.

Relax, dude... it's a democracy, not a pelvic exam.

Forum List

Back