Parliament to authorize Turkish Army for cross-border operations into Syria

USA and Russia can both go fuck themselves. They both shouldn't be involved because Russia only cares for its interests and US only cares for its interests and protecting Israel.

Yes, Russia tries to care about its interests. But it is RUSSIA'S interests that stand between US, SA, France, Qatar and an open onslaught of Syrians.

It's because of RUSSIA NATO is not turning to rabble Syrian cities, yet.

So, if Russia will "go fuck" itself as per your wish, Syrians will be turned to dust. Fortunately, those who LIVE IN SYRIA (unlike you) understand that simple truth.

USA and Russia can both go fuck themselves. They both shouldn't be involved because Russia only cares for its interests and US only cares for its interests and protecting Israel.

Yes, Russia tries to care about its interests. But it is RUSSIA'S interests that stand between US, SA, France, Qatar and an open onslaught of Syrians.

It's because of RUSSIA NATO is not turning to rabble Syrian cities, yet.

So, if Russia will "go fuck" itself as per your wish, Syrians will be turned to dust. Fortunately, those who LIVE IN SYRIA (unlike you) understand that simple truth.

You don't have to by Syrian to understand what is going on. But I'm still a lot closer than any of you people. I'm Palestinian and Muslim and I know the whole Syrian community in my area. The argument you use is a very recent argument that Syria is protecting its people. No they aren't they even stated they will put the protests to an end. I know how certain Arab leaders are.

And exactly my point Russia and USA do what's in their interests. And I get why Russia is against what NATO wants. I'm against them as well because they fucking serve interests of their western countries. That doesn't make me support Russia or NATO. I support the people and the people will decide.

You don't have to by Syrian to understand what is going on. But I'm still a lot closer than any of you people. I'm Palestinian and Muslim and I know the whole Syrian community in my area.

1. Community "in YOUR area" is NOT in Syria.
2. "Community" clearly does not represent the absolute majority of Syrians who support their government in war against the invaders.
3. You attempted to present war on Syria as "Syrian people v Assad", while even Dr. Paul Craig Roberts as far back as April 2011 OPENLY stated the role of US in orchestrating unrest in Syria and subsequent war on it. It demonstrates that you know as much as you read via US/Qatar media.

And exactly my point Russia and USA do what's in their interests. And I get why Russia is against what NATO wants. I'm against them as well because they fucking serve interests of their western countries. That doesn't make me support Russia or NATO. I support the people and the people will decide.

"People"? When did PEOPLE decide anything? For people to "decide", they have to be LED by someone!

Secondly, whether you like it or not, ALL countries are either subjects or objects of geopolitics. Syria is an OBJECT. It means, it's fate is decided by geopolitical subjects.

"People"? When did PEOPLE decide anything? For people to "decide", they have to be LED by someone!

Secondly, whether you like it or not, ALL countries are either subjects or objects of geopolitics. Syria is an OBJECT. It means, it's fate is decided by geopolitical subjects.

The people should decide. The people of Syria. They should decide who they are led by. And exactly I'm sick of this shit where both countries lie to invade countries based on their interests and the people actually believe the lies they are fed

The people should decide. The people of Syria. They should decide who they are led by. And exactly I'm sick of this shit where both countries lie to invade countries based on their interests and the people actually believe the lies they are fed

And Syrian people did make their decision when they voted in the last elections and are now standing by Assad in the war against international gangs financed and supported by US, UK, France, Turkey, SA, Qatar.

The fact YOU don't like the choice of the MAJORITY of Syrian people is neither here nor there.

And Syrian people did make their decision when they voted in the last elections and are now standing by Assad in the war against international gangs financed and supported by US, UK, France, Turkey, SA, Qatar.

The fact YOU don't like the choice of the MAJORITY of Syrian people is neither here nor there.

That's not the majority as much as you would like to believe that. And again this happened way after the protests. They aren't gangs, the free Syrian army arms themselves and fights against Syrian forces. Assad went a wrong way. Just because he was reelected in 07 doesn't make him right

That's not the majority as much as you would like to believe that.

And again this happened way after the protests.

They aren't gangs, the free Syrian army arms themselves and fights against Syrian forces. Assad went a wrong way. Just because he was reelected in 07 doesn't make him right

They are majority enough to ensure Syria is fighting for over a year now!

Protests orchestrated by US on US and Qatar money.

They are gangs. and they are INTERNATIONAL gangs! There are Tajik, Chechens, Afghans, Turks, Libyans, Egyptians, French and UK SF, etc.
Yes, there are those Syrians who sold their country and joined the invaders. But the core of the "freedom fighters" is multinational.

And I was not talking of presidential elections. Neither I suggested that Assad is perfect. But at present he is the right man for the job.

That's not the majority as much as you would like to believe that.

And again this happened way after the protests.

They aren't gangs, the free Syrian army arms themselves and fights against Syrian forces. Assad went a wrong way. Just because he was reelected in 07 doesn't make him right

They are majority enough to ensure Syria is fighting for over a year now!

Protests orchestrated by US on US and Qatar money.

They are gangs. and they are INTERNATIONAL gangs! There are Tajik, Chechens, Afghans, Turks, Libyans, Egyptians, French and UK SF, etc.
Yes, there are those Syrians who sold their country and joined the invaders. But the core of the "freedom fighters" is multinational.

And I was not talking of presidential elections. Neither I suggested that Assad is perfect. But at present he is the right man for the job.

I know there are some militants from outside. They are few compared to the free Syrian army. The free Syrian army is not a gang. They are real Syrians who defected from their army. All kinds of positions they had as well.

And no he isn't the right guy anymore. It's SA who's supporting the people from outside. The SA government is hypocritical though, they should be helping Palestinain fighters as well.

I know there are some militants from outside. They are few compared to the free Syrian army. The free Syrian army is not a gang. They are real Syrians who defected from their army. All kinds of positions they had as well.

And no he isn't the right guy anymore.

These gangs ARE part of the so called "free Syrian army" because "free Syrian army" isn't an army in a conventional sense. It doesn't even have one command centre. It is at odds with the "political" wing of the so called "opposition".
Btw., many officers who became traitors are now defecting back. Very significant development.

OK', if Assad is not the right guy, then who is?

And no he isn't the right guy anymore.

These gangs ARE part of the so called "free Syrian army" because "free Syrian army" isn't an army in a conventional sense. It doesn't even have one command centre. It is at odds with the "political" wing of the so called "opposition".
Btw., many officers who became traitors are now defecting back. Very significant development.

OK', if Assad is not the right guy, then who is?

No they aren't. They help each other sometimes fighting against Syrian armies. I don't agree with everything these outsiders do...but Pro Assad Syrian forces have been torturing and killing brutally. Slicing people's body parts, cutting parts of their heads, raping, burning, etc.....that's all wrong and it's depressing to see that and it only angers me when I still see that but they have been seeing that violence for so long. It's a state or war. These militants from outside shouldn't resort to doing some of that. But both them and Syrian forces do that stuff to scare people. Assad isn't gonna fix anything he already messed up. I don't know who should rule, the free Syrian army should hold the country and form a government and maybe make elections. But that's not the point right now.

No they aren't. They help each other sometimes fighting against Syrian armies.

Pro Assad Syrian forces have been torturing and killing brutally. Slicing people's body parts, cutting parts of their heads, raping, burning, etc....

I don't know who should rule, the free Syrian army should hold the country and form a government and maybe make elections. But that's not the point right now.

In other words, outsiders from all over ME and N. Africa on US and Qatar money are "helping" foreign powers to overthrow the LEGITIMATE government of Syria, the government chosen by absolute majority of Syrian citizens, and you are OK' with it?

Why? Why government SUPPORTED by the people will start "torturing and killing brutally, slicing people's body parts, cutting parts of their heads, raping, burning" the very people who support it?! Are you familiar with the word "LOGIC"?

Free Syrian Army is NOT a unified organisation. But that's beyond the point.
So, you think the so called "free Syrian army" should take charge of Syria? On who's behalf? Just don't say "on behalf of the people of Syria", because an "army" that is armed, financed and directed by Turkey, US, UK, SA and Qatar can not represent interests of anyone, but those who direct, arm and finance it.

No they aren't. They help each other sometimes fighting against Syrian armies.

Pro Assad Syrian forces have been torturing and killing brutally. Slicing people's body parts, cutting parts of their heads, raping, burning, etc....

I don't know who should rule, the free Syrian army should hold the country and form a government and maybe make elections. But that's not the point right now.

In other words, outsiders from all over ME and N. Africa on US and Qatar money are "helping" foreign powers to overthrow the LEGITIMATE government of Syria, the government chosen by absolute majority of Syrian citizens, and you are OK' with it?

Why? Why government SUPPORTED by the people will start "torturing and killing brutally, slicing people's body parts, cutting parts of their heads, raping, burning" the very people who support it?! Are you familiar with the word "LOGIC"?

Free Syrian Army is NOT a unified organisation. But that's beyond the point.
So, you think the so called "free Syrian army" should take charge of Syria? On who's behalf? Just don't say "on behalf of the people of Syria", because an "army" that is armed, financed and directed by Turkey, US, UK, SA and Qatar can not represent interests of anyone, but those who direct, arm and finance it.

The Syrian government is the one who commits those crimes. Again this financing stuff happens everywhere. Russia arms the Syrian government as well. The world is like that today were countries have to jump in their interests. I don't look at it in that POV. I want the people safe and without a stupid leader who made a big mistake agaisnt his own people. No doubt there are people who still support him, and people that don't care. But we know how he will resort to keeping people quiet. He crossed all lines and Should step down. I don't want anyone to interfere with their politics after that but that's up to the Syrian people. We don't know how exactly things will unfold

The Syrian government is the one who commits those crimes.

Again this financing stuff happens everywhere. Russia arms the Syrian government as well.

I want the people safe and without a stupid leader who made a big mistake agaisnt his own people.

Please, explain WHY a government VOTED IN by the people in times of war would start torturing and slicing the heads off the very people that support it???!!!

Russia as a STATE can have trading agreements with another STATE. Russia doesn't go and sell arms to some roughs to start trouble in other states. Don't you see the difference between legitimate trade between the states and one state sponsoring terrorists within another state?

Once again, your completely ILLOGICAL notion that widely supported Syrian government all of a sudden lost the marbles and started slaughtering the people who support it is based on US/Qatar media reporting and has no relation to reality.

But your "I want the people safe" is nothing but a cynical BULLSHIT! You know that "free Syrian army" is financed, armed and directed by outside powers. It means that you know that "free Syrian army" is acting in the interests of US, SA and Qatar! It means it is NOT a "Syrian" army, but an army of US, SA, Qatar hirelings!

The Syrian government is the one who commits those crimes.

Again this financing stuff happens everywhere. Russia arms the Syrian government as well.

I want the people safe and without a stupid leader who made a big mistake agaisnt his own people.

Please, explain WHY a government VOTED IN by the people in times of war would start torturing and slicing the heads off the very people that support it???!!!

Russia as a STATE can have trading agreements with another STATE. Russia doesn't go and sell arms to some roughs to start trouble in other states. Don't you see the difference between legitimate trade between the states and one state sponsoring terrorists within another state?

Once again, your completely ILLOGICAL notion that widely supported Syrian government all of a sudden lost the marbles and started slaughtering the people who support it is based on US/Qatar media reporting and has no relation to reality.

But your "I want the people safe" is nothing but a cynical BULLSHIT! You know that "free Syrian army" is financed, armed and directed by outside powers. It means that you know that "free Syrian army" is acting in the interests of US, SA and Qatar! It means it is NOT a "Syrian" army, but an army of US, SA, Qatar hirelings!

Ill link videos when I'm back tonight. They do it to scare everyone from protesting. Which is the majority

You're not just stupid, you are actively immoral.

Ill link videos when I'm back tonight. They do it to scare everyone from protesting. Which is the majority

Protests were organised by US. They involved an absolute minority of Syrian citizens.

The absolute majority of Syrian citizens voted for current government just few months ago; and stand by Assad in the war against the invaders. What makes you think they want to start protesting now? You heard it from US and Qatar media.

Now, can you explain, why would the government voted in by the people and supported by the people go and start slicing the heads off those very same people?!

You're not just stupid, you are actively immoral.

Better tell me about US war on terror in alliance with militant Islamists, and how US spreads freedom, democracy and prosperity in countries it attacks.

Protests were organised by US. They involved an absolute minority of Syrian citizens.

The absolute majority of Syrian citizens voted for current government just few months ago; and stand by Assad in the war against the invaders. What makes you think they want to start protesting now? You heard it from US and Qatar media.

Now, can you explain, why would the government voted in by the people and supported by the people go and start slicing the heads off those very same people?!

Listen I'm just as angry at the US foreign policy as you are. But the protests aren't organized by the US. Thats ludicrous. They do to some people and exucute some people the video is too graphic I don't know if I should show it

Last edited:

Forum List

Back