Parkland Trial

How about the society that creates the mindset of otherwise normal people?
The death penalty is ignoring the root of the problem and sweeping it under the carpet until tomorrow or next week.

American society is in trouble White, and we're hearing about it on this board every day, an in increasing frequency.

Now we'll hear it erupt into spam, profanity, and more hate.
My response on that was when I had that school shooting confused with the Michigan school shooting.
That said, like Will, I am not anti-death penalty if they have the facts straight and have the correct person.
I have no illusions it corrects the big society problem, but it can relieve society permanently of one problem maker, that cannot ever be released to prey upon society again. This is what just happened with the murderer in Oregon, rightly sentenced to life without parole, now commuted by the governor without even notifying the victim's parents.
I think, if you cravenly deprive an innocent of their life in an intentional criminal act, your life is forfeit.

Why bother with all these details?

Cuff his hands behind his back, .22 to the back of the head.

preferably televised.

He's had his 15 minutes of fame.

Time to end it, and him.
This could have been ended a long time ago if the prosecution was not hell bent on the death penalty. He would have plead guilty much soon than he did and then locked away and forgotten. Now the survivors have to go through this trial, and probably wait ten years or more- with no chance of closure - before they finally kill him.

I'm willing to be half of those families don't want this. None of this will bring back the dead and it will not deter the next mass shooter. In addition, it just adds to the sum total of violence

It is all about revenge and while revenge may be sweet, what price are we willing too pay?

America has a lot of serious problems much of which is due to this sort of dumb ass , childish and irresponsible rhetoric

The most clear and present danger America has ever faced is the democrat party of 2022.

You seek nothing less than the complete and utter destruction of the Constitutional Republic.

BUT a single year of Biden fascism has the entire public against you.

You will be routed in November. I have little doubt that you'll launch another biological attack like you did in 2019, but I doubt it will work - plus the public will turn on you - even more.

I think you scum face an extinction level event.

The most clear and present danger America has ever faced is the democrat party of 2022.

You seek nothing less than the complete and utter destruction of the Constitutional Republic.

BUT a single year of Biden fascism has the entire public against you.

You will be routed in November. I have little doubt that you'll launch another biological attack like you did in 2019, but I doubt it will work - plus the public will turn on you - even more.

I think you scum face an extinction level event.
1651259051404.png
1651259078673.png

My response on that was when I had that school shooting confused with the Michigan school shooting.
That said, like Will, I am not anti-death penalty if they have the facts straight and have the correct person.
I have no illusions it corrects the big society problem, but it can relieve society permanently of one problem maker, that cannot ever be released to prey upon society again. This is what just happened with the murderer in Oregon, rightly sentenced to life without parole, now commuted by the governor without even notifying the victim's parents.
I think, if you cravenly deprive an innocent of their life in an intentional criminal act, your life is forfeit.
The death penalty in America is matching to all the other irresponsible policies.
Ya'all pay the price for it.

Forum List

Back