Parkland resource officer charged with neglect, negligence related to school shooting

If we are now charging people who do not do the job expected of them then the FBI must face criminal penalties. They were warned about Cruz and did nothing. Not even a pencil whip investigation
Scary when the mob mentality takes over. The FBI is MORE GUILTY than this man.
Yeah, what's up with that? The FBI knew all about him, and did diddly.
Neveryoumind he fell through the cracks of the state mental health system. That should have worked..really.

The Florida charged are bullshit. For them to stick Peterson has to be a Caregiver. Now if the police are Caregivers, then if a child is crying and a cop drives by he could be guilty of neglect. But there is a demand that he be punished. And damn the law or consequences they are going to punish him.

Peterson was a school security guard, we didn't have anyone in that specific role when I was in school. But if there had been an active shooter case, the brothers were very well skilled in violence and cruelty and would not have had a problem dealing with it.

That being said, you may inadvertently have a point here. If Peterson would have gone in there guns a-blazing, his ass would have been grass with the local libs if a Tranny student or a student of color would have been accidentally shot by him. I can certainly understand his reluctance and no, he shouldn't be charged.

The Florida charged are bullshit. For them to stick Peterson has to be a Caregiver. Now if the police are Caregivers, then if a child is crying and a cop drives by he could be guilty of neglect. But there is a demand that he be punished. And damn the law or consequences they are going to punish him.

Peterson was a school security guard, we didn't have anyone in that specific role when I was in school. But if there had been an active shooter case, the brothers were very well skilled in violence and cruelty and would not have had a problem dealing with it.

That being said, you may inadvertently have a point here. If Peterson would have gone in there guns a-blazing, his ass would have been grass with the local libs if a Tranny student or a student of color would have been accidentally shot by him. I can certainly understand his reluctance and no, he shouldn't be charged.

I disagree. Scott Israel should be charged too.

All of which is total horseshit

The NRA cannot bring charges against people and Cruz was not a member

These charges may be political but they have nothing to do with civil rights protection organizations such as the NRA. There is no common sense gun control and no proposed legislation would have prevented this.

Oh, bullshit. Are you real this childlike in your view of the world.

17 kids died because the NRA has made it easy to get guns. The kids got out and said, "What the Fuck, man!" And the NRA realized that attacking the kids was a losing battle for them, so what do they do?

They go to one of the politicians they own and say, "Hey, could you charge that police officer, and make it all look like it was his fault?"

Like he was going to take his pea-shooter and take on a crazy kid with a machine gun.

After they failed to get Darren Wilson because the evidence proved he shot brown in self defense they went looking for more victims

No, they failed to get Wilson because the DA wasn't even trying. The good news.. the people voted his ass out of office, along with these other DA's and SA's who think that this is 'no big deal' when thug cops shoot kids in the back.
Wrong

The NRA never made any such thing easier and in fact they protect our basic human rights

The nation in general views those kids with contempt and that is correct

You really are ignorant of how the world works
You are truly a braindead liar claiming the NRA was behind it
Absolutely false and you are now not just ignorant but a proven liar and coward
They failed to get Wilson because the evidence proved it was a righteous shooting

That is fact boy

3 levels of government failed to protect those students in Broward county. Coward county?

Local, state, and federal. All failed. 2 decades ago, the state would have taken care of it before it happened; But liberals and Republicans closed all the Mental Hospitals because they took bribes from Big Pharma talking 'bout some "chemical restraint" bullshit. Guess what? That doesn't work. It's a failed idea, reopen the Mental Hospitals.

I suspect a good lawyer will be able to get him off most if not all of those charges,
I hope so. I understand the parent's anguish but they don't seem to care who they hurt or whose rights they trample.

It's not justice they're seeking, it's retribution yet I'm not hearing anything about any efforts they're taking against the person who actually pulled the trigger.
---------------------------------- change in laws maybe , could this case be a Precedent . As it stands . i think that the 'supremes' have said that the police have No Duty to Protect anyone that is not in their custody [i think] . Going after this guy might change that kinda thinking . [maybe , i don't know] Just thinking and i may be totally wrong . I think that Protect and Serve went away a long time ago but maybe its on the way back .

No, you stupid fuck, the problem is he wasn't in Chattahoochee where he should have been and would have been in the past, you fucking commie stupid shit.

Assuming Chattahoochee is a prison of some sort (really don't care), the fact is, we lock up 2 million people and we have another 7 million on probation or parole. Locking people up isn't the answer, and frankly, nothing he did before the shooting was really worth locking him up over.

The fact that he had all these mental problems and was STILL able to get a machine gun was the problem... happy to have cleared that up for you, you look a little dopey.
Which is why we need weapons. Peterson had a flu and purposely sneezed on people just on rumors and perceptions. He was a union representative. A proven chickenchitt like many in law/corrections/judicial when exposed and boxes of Gerber baby food are needed as he learns what it is to receive in prison instead of doling out injustice to people. Sue for justice owed to make things right.

What do you think the likelyhood is that this was done, even if the charges don't stick, or more particularly especially if the charges don't stick, so that "they" could disarm Petersen? He's now had his 2nd amendment rights curtailed until this case is settled, as if he's a danger to the community.

THis was done for a particular reason.... to distract from the fact that Cruz was able to buy that kind of firepower. Peterson is a scapegoat.

This could actually backfire on the National Rampage Association. If cops know they can be charged for not stopping Rampages by NRA Premium Members like Cruz, they might start insisting on common sense gun control.
Tell me you're not stating that Cruz was/is an NRA member? And gun control legislation generally does not apply to law enforcement so you're 2 untruths in thus far.

So tell me exactly the reason in your opinion why Cruz should not have been allowed to legally acquire a weapon. And don't just assume that I believe he should have. Also if any of those reasons have to do with behavior, threats, etc that were known to law enforcement, why are they (FBI, local law enforcement) not being held criminally liable for not heeding the warnings they were aware of and doing something about the situation before it escalated to that point?

Due to Obama policies, and Chattahoochee is the State Mental Hospital. You may percieve that, but you're a warped douche anyways, so fuck you.

We can't put people in mental institutions without their permission... so there's that.

Guy did nothing wrong before he opened up with a machine gun, that's the point.

Locking that one up would have been the answer, you fucking dumbass! It could and should have been done before that crap happened.

We don't lock people up for what they MIGHT do.

This is still America, although I have to make a daily check to make sure we didn't become Russia West (A Trump Company).

Tell me you're not stating that Cruz was/is an NRA member? And gun control legislation generally does not apply to law enforcement so you're 2 untruths in thus far.

The NRA owns our government, and that's the problem. If we left it up to the people, Premium Members like Cruz wouldn't be able to buy weapons.

So tell me exactly the reason in your opinion why Cruz should not have been allowed to legally acquire a weapon.

1) He was crazy.
2) He wasn't a police officer or a soldier (a member of a well-regulated militia).

Those are the two reasons he shouldn't have had a weapon.

Also if any of those reasons have to do with behavior, threats, etc that were known to law enforcement, why are they (FBI, local law enforcement) not being held criminally liable for not heeding the warnings they were aware of and doing something about the situation before it escalated to that point?

Why should they be?

We work on the assumption that every American has the GOD GIVEN RIGHT to own as many guns as they want, because 200 years ago, a bunch of barely literate slave rapists couldn't write a militia amendment clearly.

So they would have had to have arrested him for what, facebook posts?

Due to Obama policies, and Chattahoochee is the State Mental Hospital. You may percieve that, but you're a warped douche anyways, so fuck you.

We can't put people in mental institutions without their permission... so there's that.

Guy did nothing wrong before he opened up with a machine gun, that's the point.

Locking that one up would have been the answer, you fucking dumbass! It could and should have been done before that crap happened.

We don't lock people up for what they MIGHT do.

This is still America, although I have to make a daily check to make sure we didn't become Russia West (A Trump Company).

Wrong, the sheriffs were called to his house 16X before the shooting incident, he assaulted people in school 6x before he was expelled, and yet no arrests, no psychological evaluation.

The local authorities and state failed the public.

Neveryoumind he fell through the cracks of the state mental health system. That should have worked..really.

He didn't fall through the cracks. Are you conceding he has a "not guilty by reason of mental defect" defense?

We can't even clear our streets of schizophrenic homeless people or make them take their meds.

No, the problem is not that Nikolas Cruz wasn't dealing with his mommy issues because we've slashed mental health care in this country.

The problem was he was able to walk into a gun store and buy a military grade weapon and a lot of ammo.

Wrong, the sheriffs were called to his house 16X before the shooting incident, he assaulted people in school 6x before he was expelled, and yet no arrests, no psychological evaluation.

So he was a typical high school boy who got into fights.

Just can't get worked up about that.

How many CRIMES was he convicted of? ZERO.

And he was still able to walk in and buy an AR-15.

He was guilty of many crimes that went unreported due to Obama policy adopted by sheriff Scott Israel.

He didn't fall through the cracks. Are you conceding he has a "not guilty by reason of mental defect" defense?

We can't even clear our streets of schizophrenic homeless people or make them take their meds.

No, the problem is not that Nikolas Cruz wasn't dealing with his mommy issues because we've slashed mental health care in this country.

The problem was he was able to walk into a gun store and buy a military grade weapon and a lot of ammo.
Mental Health rights were initiated by President Kennedy. By the late 1980's most mental health facilities were closed down. A person like Cruz could have fell through the cracks even then because he was young and if he did not show violent tendencies. However he coud have been placed into a facility for observation much easier then today.

Mental Health rights were initiated by President Kennedy. By the late 1980's most mental health facilities were closed down. A person like Cruz could have fell through the cracks even then because he was young and if he did not show violent tendencies. However he coud have been placed into a facility for observation much easier then today.
He did show violent tendencies. Half a dozen assaults on school grounds, the law responding to calls at his house about him 16x.

Idk how he didn't go to jail. I know if the law comes to my house 3x or more, somebody's going to jail, more than likely yours truly.

I got into 1 fight in high school, and it ended up being a non-fight because the other guy didn't wanna fight. (on school grounds) No police or teachers knew, but half the school was there. That's how it was back then. I can't just beat somebody that doesn't swing at me. In hindsight, it took him a lot of balls to do that.

Last edited:

You talk about guns and do not like law enforcement/corrections/judicial fiefdoms.They will run amok if you get rid of weapons. They have destroyed countless people and even convinced citizens to destroy them. When confronted they circle the wagons and then become babies. They deserve to be encased in Gerbers Dry Babyfood dipped into a Lake until engorged and sunk to the bottom of the Lake. And that includes any of their Private store/business buddies who worked in cahoots with them in destroying others. The trouncing of Constitutional rights is shameful and abysmal by corrupted and/or inept fiefdoms of power who can not even accept criticism. Poor Egos. And being diverse with minorities and women, it is worse. For the minorities keep quiet and often join in and women cause more trouble. When caught, none stand up to admit they did wrong. So what is worse? A person who snaps for being screwed with and at least gets vengeance in his form of justice? Or powered fiefdoms who become cowards after they abuse citizens with or without being caught. And then make it worse when they convince others citizens to do the same. We live in a surveillance era and have been for decades. People have been destroyed by abusers of these tools of tyranny. Just perception is enough to screw over a family.

He was guilty of many crimes that went unreported due to Obama policy adopted by sheriff Scott Israel.

You mean of "Being a teenage boy"?

Hey, big hint here. White kids like Cruz were never treated like criminals under the rules that Obama changed. Those rules were imposed on kids of color.

The kid had problems. But he was also white and affluent, so they were swept under the rug.

The NRA owns our government, and that's the problem. If we left it up to the people, Premium Members like Cruz wouldn't be able to buy weapons.

So tell me exactly the reason in your opinion why Cruz should not have been allowed to legally acquire a weapon.

1) He was crazy.
2) He wasn't a police officer or a soldier (a member of a well-regulated militia).

Those are the two reasons he shouldn't have had a weapon.

Also if any of those reasons have to do with behavior, threats, etc that were known to law enforcement, why are they (FBI, local law enforcement) not being held criminally liable for not heeding the warnings they were aware of and doing something about the situation before it escalated to that point?

Why should they be?

We work on the assumption that every American has the GOD GIVEN RIGHT to own as many guns as they want, because 200 years ago, a bunch of barely literate slave rapists couldn't write a militia amendment clearly.

So they would have had to have arrested him for what, facebook posts?
Cruz was not a member of the nra

Then people support the views if the NRA and he right to bear arms.

The founding fathers intended to write what they wrote to protect individual rights not the militia

They were not rapists and you were an uneducated liar

You talk about guns and do not like law enforcement/corrections/judicial fiefdoms.They will run amok if you get rid of weapons. They have destroyed countless people and even convinced citizens to destroy them. When confronted they circle the wagons and then become babies. They deserve to be encased in Gerbers Dry Babyfood dipped into a Lake until engorged and sunk to the bottom of the Lake.

Okay, buddy, you need to get your meds adjusted...

Hey, THIS is the problem, guys like THIS GUY can buy guns.

Forum List

Back