Park Cannon: Lawmaker Won’t Be Prosecuted After ‘Disturbing’ Arrest For Knocking On Georgia Governor’s Door

I guess throwing a fit like a child isn’t a crime.

The woman gently wrapped on the door. The only people throwing a fit with the cops who saw fit to handcuff her and drag her out of the building.

Do you not realize that people around the world are looking at that video and making a decision that they’re not going to buy American products any longer. They’re not going to make deals with American companies. If this is the kind of country you’re running, and if this is the way that non-white people are treated when they ask for rights in your country we don’t want to do business with you.

This is going to cost your country billions of dollars in business. We don’t want to do business with authoritarian dictator ships or segregationist nations.

And we don’t have to.

This is good news.

When I first saw the video I wasn't surprised.

I was disgusted.

I hope she sues the governor.

You only need to look at the DA to know why that decision was made. I kind of wonder which God she was referring to when she said this:

“God has equipped me with every tool I need to perform exceptionally in the role of your next Fulton County District Attorney. "

This is good news.

I was disgusted.

You only need to look at the DA to know why that decision was made. I kind of wonder which God she was referring to when she said this:

“God has equipped me with every tool I need to perform exceptionally in the role of your next Fulton County District Attorney. "

Just like you only had to look at Ms. Cannon to know why the police arrested her in the first place. And you only had to look at George Floyd to know why 3 police officers crushed the life right out of him.

THE WORLD IS WATCHING THE USA, AND IF YOU THINK YOUR COUNTRY WON'T FACE SERIOUS ECONOMIC REPERCUSSIONS FROM THE REST OF THE WORLD FOR THESE OUTRAGES, THINK AGAIN.

This is good news.

I was disgusted.

Just like you only had to look at Ms. Cannon to know why the police arrested her in the first place. And you only had to look at George Floyd to know why 3 police officers crushed the life right out of him.

THE WORLD IS WATCHING THE USA, AND IF YOU THINK YOUR COUNTRY WON'T FACE SERIOUS ECONOMIC REPERCUSSIONS FROM THE REST OF THE WORLD FOR THESE OUTRAGES, THINK AGAIN.

Fuck you and the damn world. Without the US buying products from the rest of the world, they'd all be third world shitholes. The AG should prosecute the bitch.

This is good news.

I was disgusted.

Fuck you and the damn world. Without the US buying products from the rest of the world, they'd all be third world shitholes. The AG should prosecute the bitch.

For what should she be arrested? She is the Democratic Secretary of the State House. What exactly should she be arrested for.

The USA used to make the products for the rest of the world bought, you didn't buy anything.

This is good news.

I was disgusted.

The Black state representative was arrested and dragged off the state capitol grounds while protesting the signing of a sweeping Republican-backed overhaul of state elections.

that sounds like what libs would normally call insurection

This is good news.

I was disgusted.

Hahahaahhaha

This girl looks like Whoopi Goldberg's ugly twin. Ugly inside and out. Just having something that ugly on your porch could qualify as a terroristic threat. At the very least, she should be charged with disturbing the peace.

Forum List

Back