Parents of Michael Brown sue Ferguson MO but refuse to release school records of son

and you go straight back to left field.
You responded again

Yes, I did.

and I did it because you deflected again.
That's fine. You've already proven my point, and can go ahead and stop responding now.

Which point is that?

the one where you can't respond to a topic without deflecting to Trump.

Oops, that would be MY point.
I was just pointing out something true. And you confirmed, albeit in a tedious, incredibly boring way.
I was just pointing out something true.
By deflecting to Trump?

is that the only answer you have?

tedious?

tedious is trying to find out why you find it necessary to deflect to Trump on a question of Browns school records.

You responded again

Yes, I did.

and I did it because you deflected again.
That's fine. You've already proven my point, and can go ahead and stop responding now.

Which point is that?

the one where you can't respond to a topic without deflecting to Trump.

Oops, that would be MY point.
I was just pointing out something true. And you confirmed, albeit in a tedious, incredibly boring way.
I was just pointing out something true.
By deflecting to Trump?

is that the only answer you have?

tedious?

tedious is trying to find out why you find it necessary to deflect to Trump on a question of Browns school records.
You're being tedious again. But like before, thanks.

MB's school records are not needed because the shooting of Brown was justified. Hands Up -- Don't Shoot was a hoax. Rush a cop after having a struggle to take his gun, then expect to be shot.

I agree but the jury likely will not. Blacks view lawsuits as a legitimate way to steal from white taxpayers and will likely ignore the evidence that bronwie asked for it.

I remind people that Baltimore gave the family of Freddie Gray $6.4 million for his death even though he was a useless thug going nowhere. The jury in the brownie lawsuit will prolly hand these gold-digging parents a fortune too, even though it makes no sense. If the jury is all black it may be $100 million.

I remind people that Baltimore gave the family of Freddie Gray $6.4 million for his death even though he was a useless thug going nowhere. The jury in the brownie lawsuit will prolly hand these gold-digging parents a fortune too, even though it makes no sense. If the jury is all black it may be $100 million.

And just think...all they had to do was not take their lives. Tough.

I must admit I'd never heard of such a thing, I mean it makes sense in lawyer/insurance speak, but... it's a rather appalling thing to consider doing, or needing to do. I casually looked into it and it seems like it might not be as "rare" as I would have thought, just not something that is typically discussed because of the moral/social abhorrence of it.

Just a few items on the topic:
What’s a life worth?
A Slow, Deliberate Process of Judging 9/11 Victim Awards
https://www.amazon.com/Pricing-Priceless-Child-Changing-Children/dp/0691034591/&tag=ff0d01-20

I found this chart of the government's valuing of us intriguing:

0*4DnXUjjoz70DBDgX.jpg

When some 6'3" 300 pound monster is charging you, you have to shoot. Don't tell me brownie was unarmed. The cops don't know that. THINK

When some 6'3" 300 pound monster is charging you, you have to shoot. Don't tell me brownie was unarmed. The cops don't know that. THINK

I know, they had no choice:rolleyes:

Now they have no choice but to pay up. They can volunteer your support by paying more taxes and stop the lip flap.:up:

That happens when things go in one ear and out the other.
Yes you proved that with a gif instead of a response.

Picture is worth a thousand words.

I thought you might understand I considered your response boring.

Looks like I was wrong
And yet you keep responding

as do you.

In my case, I'm hoping something will eventually stop somewhere between your ears.

and I'm still trying to find out why you deflected from Browns school records, to Trumps tax records.

You don't seem to have an explanation
You mean you actually care about Brown's school records?

There you go. The alt-right cares more about Michael Brown's school records than Donald Trump's tax returns.
Your right we don't need his records, throw the lawsuit out and make the parents pay any court case. The boy was a thug and he got what he deserved. End of story.

Yes you proved that with a gif instead of a response.

Picture is worth a thousand words.

I thought you might understand I considered your response boring.

Looks like I was wrong
And yet you keep responding

as do you.

In my case, I'm hoping something will eventually stop somewhere between your ears.

and I'm still trying to find out why you deflected from Browns school records, to Trumps tax records.

You don't seem to have an explanation
You mean you actually care about Brown's school records?

There you go. The alt-right cares more about Michael Brown's school records than Donald Trump's tax returns.
Your right we don't need his records, throw the lawsuit out and make the parents pay any court case. The boy was a thug and he got what he deserved. End of story.
Whatevs. At least a completely shit cop is off the streets

Now they have no choice but to pay up. They can volunteer your support by paying more taxes and stop the lip flap.:up:
He was a thug, parents need to pay for the cigar he stole and the bullets used to shoot their son. Charge at a cop, you might not live to tell about it. They deserve nothing.

He was a thug, parents need to pay for the cigar he stole and the bullets used to shoot their son. Charge at a cop, you might not live to tell about it. They deserve nothing.

They'll pay for it once they settle with the state. The tax payers who support it are welcome to kick in even more to show real support for shooting unarmed people.:2up:

Let's just look at the facts:

-Michael Brown robbed a store shortly before the altercation
-Wilson approached two black men...who DID commit the crime. They were NOT randomly targeted
-Brown's friend friend was not harmed (to my knowledge) in the altercation, and certainly wasn't shot
-Brown's fingerprints and DNA were found in the inside of Wilson's car, Wilson's clothes, and Wilson's gun
-Reports of Brown raising his hands into the air and saying "don't shoot" were proven to be false
-THREE different autopsies (including chosen by Brown's family) said that ZERO shots were fired into his back
-The main sources of "evidence" going against Wilson were/are witness testimony-which is some of the worst evidence possible in any court case (witnesses forget details, think they witnessed things that happened but didn't, or simply lie)
-Even then several witnesses supported Wilson's claims, thus not every testimony given from a witness was consistent
-Johnson's (Brown's friend) own words claim that they did not comply with Wilson's order to leave the street and go onto the sidewalk because they were almost at their destination (mind you they had just committed a crime, and were walking in the street as well)
-Johnson stated that Wilson after approaching them attempted to open his vehicle's door but that Brown shut the door and wouldn't let him out
-Johnson claims that Wilson shot Brown as Brown was running away (proven not to be true), and that he put his hands into the air after turning around (also not true)

But, I'm sick of hearing about how Brown was this little unarmed teenager who was taking a Sunday stroll when the big bad wolf murdered him in broad daylight.

Reports of Brown raising his hands into the air and saying "don't shoot" were proven to be false
False, you can't say something was proven false when it wasnt.

Now you can say and assert this is a fact all you want but the video on the scene that showed 2 white dudes saying he didn't have to be shot because his hands were up is documented.

If it never happened that video wouldn't exist.

Reports of Brown raising his hands into the air and saying "don't shoot" were proven to be false
False, you can't say something was proven false when it wasnt.

Now you can say and assert this is a fact all you want but the video on the scene that showed 2 white dudes saying he didn't have to be shot because his hands were up is documented.

If it never happened that video wouldn't exist.

First of all thank you for responding. Second of all if the only thing you can address in my post is one of the many points I made...it doesn't sound like you're too confident. But I'll bite and address the "hand up" reports:

The Department of Justice claimed that "Physical and forensic evidence in fact contradict claims by witnesses who have maintained that Brown had his hands up, above his waist when Wilson shot him"

Source:

Ferguson report: No evidence Michael Brown had hands up - CNNPolitics.com

Why do you think he had his hands in the air and said don't shoot?

Again, witness testimony is always very unreliable for the reasons stated above. Not to mention other witnesses claim that Brown didn't have his hands up-creating a contradiction.

Do you have any PHYSICAL evidence, or observable science that can be assessed to prove it?

Last edited:
Much of the rest of your post doesn't have anything to do with the shooting but only states what happened and why you think shooting was the only option and makes such claims like "his friend wasn't shot".

Like...uh ok?

Like I said he had his hands up. The video from the scene at the time of the shooting can't be refuted and saying that witnesses contridit each other doesn't address specifically what we'really really talking about.

Now you trust witnesses ONLY when they contridict on other points.

There is a video on the scene at the time. Now maybe you don't trust video or can think up weird as explanation how they saw what others also saw. Maybe it was some mass hypnosis? That was revealed by police investigations lol. They didn't find the evidence to convict their boy in blue? No shit.

But video don't lie.

Forum List

Back