Parents of 8-year-old killed last night: "They say black lives matter. You killed your own this time. You killed a child" Will Biden speak at funeral?

black lives matter...all or some?

On Sunday night, Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms blasted protesters who had turned violent.
“You cant blame this on a police officer. You can’t say this about criminal justice reform,” Bottoms said. “This is about some people carrying some weapons who shot up a car with an 8-year-old baby in the car for what?!?
“Enough is enough,” Bottoms continued. “If you want people to take us seriously and you don’t want us to lose this movement, we can’t lose each other.”....
Bottoms announced that after weeks of trying to negotiate with protesters occupying the Wendy’s, the efforts are over and the area will be cleared.
“A the point that an 8-year-old baby is killed, the discussions have ended,” Bottoms said.
Interim Police Chief Rodney Bryant also spoke about a plan to make sure this doesn’t happen again.
“We cannot tolerate losing a child from the city of Atlanta,” Bryant said. “We have to do a better job as a community and as a police department and as the citizens that live in this city,”

I'm not sure what Biden has to do with it, but the City of Atlanta seems to think that little girl's life matters. Mattered.

On Sunday night, Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms blasted protesters who had turned violent.
“You cant blame this on a police officer. You can’t say this about criminal justice reform,” Bottoms said. “This is about some people carrying some weapons who shot up a car with an 8-year-old baby in the car for what?!?
“Enough is enough,” Bottoms continued. “If you want people to take us seriously and you don’t want us to lose this movement, we can’t lose each other.”....
Bottoms announced that after weeks of trying to negotiate with protesters occupying the Wendy’s, the efforts are over and the area will be cleared.
“A the point that an 8-year-old baby is killed, the discussions have ended,” Bottoms said.
Interim Police Chief Rodney Bryant also spoke about a plan to make sure this doesn’t happen again.
“We cannot tolerate losing a child from the city of Atlanta,” Bryant said. “We have to do a better job as a community and as a police department and as the citizens that live in this city,”

I'm not sure what Biden has to do with it, but the City of Atlanta seems to think that little girl's life matters. Mattered.

1594045205645.png

I've got news for Ms Bottoms the message was lost the moment the rioting, looting, arson, and murder, started during the "peaceful protest".

*****SMILE*****

:)

Last edited:

Sharpton and Crump will be on it immediately. I am waiting for our local luminaries like IM2, Asslips and Paul Essien to decry the injustice of it all.

But then she wasn't a thug, was she?

the City of Atlanta seems to think that little girl's life matters. Mattered.
Lets see if they hold protests for weeks. If they do, you are right. If they dont, you are wrong. Personally, i predict that they wont because she wasnt killed by a white person, therefore her life means nothing to them.

The 8 year old girl was murdered by the “non violent” Only Black Lives Matter Wackos
True. As we all have seen, peaceful democrat protesters are extremely dangerous and destructive people.

Lets see if they hold protests for weeks. If they do, you are right. If they dont, you are wrong. Personally, i predict that they wont because she wasnt killed by a white person, therefore her life means nothing to them.
Who? The City of Atlanta hold protests for weeks?

That's not making any sense.

Who? The City of Atlanta hold protests for weeks?

That's not making any sense.
They have been protesting Floyd for weeks. You would think they would protest a little girls death for MONTHS!

When asked if he would speak at the funeral, joe biden replied...

"Wellm ummm, you see, I uhhh, it's like this, look fat lets do push-ups, you lying dog faces pony soldier, four score and seventy years ago we the people of the usited nates found these truths to be self evident you know the thing...THE THING".

Forum List

Back