Paranoid shot takers

froggy

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2009
Just because Biden's got you bunch of paranoid short takers wanting everybody to take a shot you need to just take your own shot keep your mouth shut and don't try to push somebody else with what you are doing.
The shots going to protect you up to the limit it is designed to do.
So you bunch of paranoids need to take your shot and keep your mouth shut

We're going to take your guns, strap you down and stick poison in your arms that will force you to comply with the NWO. Resistance is futile.
Now that's the funniest thing I've ever read

Covid vaccination reduces the risk of a severe Covid illness by 90%.

If you don't want to do it for yourself, fine, but you should think of the many people you're putting at risk by spreading the illness.
What the double talk hell? You just admitted you can still catch and spread Covid if vaccinated, then claim vaccination prevents spreading Covid. :cuckoo:

What the double talk hell? You just admitted you can still catch and spread Covid if vaccinated, then claim vaccination prevents spreading Covid. :cuckoo:

Which part of "reduces the risk of hospitalization due to Covid by 90%" did you fail to understand?

Are American schools really that bad?

If you don't want to do it for yourself, fine, but you should think of the many people you're putting at risk by spreading the illness.

The notion that anyone is going to contract coronavirus from me, is as silly as believing the vaccine will actually prevent you from catching it. Besides, I have natural immunity.

OOOOppps... oh, no.. IS THAT TRUE!!!??? 🤒

Vaccination doesn't bring 100% safety, but it reduces the risk of attracting and spreading Covid by something between 60% and 90%, and reduces the risk of an infection becoming so bad you have to be hospitalized by 90%.

In recent numbers I read, among 1000 infected, 117 unvaccinated had to be hospitalized, but only 17 vaccinated.

So yes, it reduces the risk of both spreading the illness and dying from it significantly. But it does not eliminate it.

The notion that anyone is going to contract coronavirus from me, is as silly as believing the vaccine will actually prevent you from catching it. Besides, I have natural immunity.

Why? Because you spend all day in your basement and never run into people you might infect?

Vaccination doesn't bring 100% safety, but it reduces the risk of attracting and spreading Covid by something between 60% and 90%, and reduces the risk of an infection becoming so bad you have to be hospitalized by 90%.

In recent numbers I read, among 1000 infected, 117 unvaccinated had to be hospitalized, but only 17 vaccinated.

So yes, it reduces the risk of both spreading the illness and dying from it significantly. But it does not eliminate it.
IN RECENT NUMBERS YOU READ..
Where? Do you Believe EVERYTHING you read sir?

IN RECENT NUMBERS YOU READ..

You can read these or similar numbers in any serious news outlet or scientific study of your choice. Go ahead and inform yourself. It's not that difficult.

If the numbers are different, you can be sure it's either a lie or deliberate disinformation.

You can read these or similar numbers in any serious news outlet or scientific study of your choice. Go ahead and inform yourself. It's not that difficult.

If the numbers are different, you can be sure it's either a lie or deliberate disinformation.
Have you Read ANYTHING About BAD Side Effects in your SERIOUS NEWS OUTLETS?
Hmm.. Any at All?

No. But when hundreds of scientists from 195 countries have a general consensus on something, I tend to take that as a hint there might be something to it ...

But I may be wrong. Others say "this deranged, drunken hack on youtube, and this unwashed guy walking around in front of Walmart with a disclaimer around his neck seems to be trustworthy. I think he got it all right".

So what you want take it

Forum List

Back