Panicked Mask Wearers, Read This NOW

ChemEngineer

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2019
Watch this research physician tell a congressional panel about miracle drug Ivermectin, which both cures Covid 19 as well as preventing it.
I asked our family doctor to prescribe it for me but at first he would not. I asked again and located a pharmacy which carried it - WalMart.

It is white, 3 mg, about one third the size of an aspirin.
The pharmacist said take one dose on an empty stomach with a glass of water. That's it. The researcher said that hundreds of patients with Covid 19 who took Ivermectin all survived and hundreds more who took it prophylactically did NOT get Covid 19. I took mine yesterday morning, uneventfully.

Ten dollars for three tablets.

For those of you who, like me, are not panicked by the political tyranny:

~~~Obey.jpg

Watch this research physician tell a congressional panel about miracle drug Ivermectin, which both cures Covid 19 as well as preventing it.
I asked our family doctor to prescribe it for me but at first he would not. I asked again and located a pharmacy which carried it - WalMart.

The pharmacist said take one dose on an empty stomach with a glass of water. That's it. The researcher said that hundreds of patients with Covid 19 who took Ivermectin all survived and hundreds more who took it prophylactically did NOT get Covid 19. I took mine yesterday morning, uneventfully.

View attachment 435892

Forgive me if I do not just take your word for it but thanks I will check that out. Could this be what they gave Trump and Giuliana? I have not been sick since 1983 so not really to concerned for myself but most the people I spend time with are fifty or above. Hopefully as good of news as it sounds! Thanks

Lol, it's not antiviral, it's dog wormer.

Crazy conspiracy theories from faux!

Who'da thunk it?

Q: Should I take ivermectin to prevent or treat COVID-19?
A: No. While there are approved uses for ivermectin in people and animals, it is not approved for the prevention or treatment of COVID-19. You should not take any medicine to treat or prevent COVID-19 unless it has been prescribed to you by your health care provider and acquired from a legitimate source.

PROPHYLAXIS PROTOCOL

lvermectin Prophylaxis for high risk individuals 0.2 mg/kg* — one dose on day 1 and day 3, then continue with one dose every 2 weeks
Vitamin D3 1,000–3,000 IU/day
Vitamin C 1,000mg twice a day
Quercetin 250mg/day
Zinc 50mg/day
Melatonin 6mg before bedtime (causes drowsiness)

Q: Should I take ivermectin to prevent or treat COVID-19?
A: No. While there are approved uses for ivermectin in people and animals, it is not approved for the prevention or treatment of COVID-19. You should not take any medicine to treat or prevent COVID-19 unless it has been prescribed to you by your health care provider and acquired from a legitimate source.
a baseball bat isnt an approved treatment for stupidity but it seems to cure it pretty quick,,

View attachment 435892

Have democrats and media destroyed this guy’s life yet?

Decades ago I saw a cartoon of a *scientist* in a white lab coat, holding a clipboard.

On his table was a dead mouse, caught in a mousetrap.
He wrote, "My research shows a correlation between cheese and death in mice."
*Science* - Leftist style, e.g. the global warming fraud, the evolution fraud, and now politicization of Covid19 through tyranny and control.

And in the same period of time, probably thousands of people, perhaps even tens or hundreds of thousands, infected with the #CoronaHoax2020 virus, who did not take this medication, survived, while perhaps another hundreds of thousands who did not take this medication were not infected at all.

Forum List

Back