Pandemic? Or just a PANIC?

Zander

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2009
Los Angeles CA
We do not have a PANDEMIC. What we really have is a PANdemIC.

If we did nothing, would we have been better off?

I believe there is a pandemic and maybe 15% are panicking. Some are taking advantage of staying at home and not working (There will always be people like that) most everybody else is getting tired of it and worried about finances.

One thing that has become abundantly clear is that fear sells. The people who run this world know that full well, and they constantly use fear / panic as their best tool for manipulating the public and bringing about their agendas. One of the problems, iyam, is that many people assume that they have our best interests at heart, when they really don't.

Here's something I hope people here will watch, but I won't hold my breath.

2.gif

Methinks this is another opportunity for the Powers That Be™ to roll Trump.

Watch the other hand.

Because certain things have to happen no matter what else is going on, if we ever do make it to the hoped for difference, I really don't think that we could've gotten to it any faster.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I think about something that was said to me concerning my being on a diet for the past ten months. I was told at one point that at the end of the day, it may not matter what I do for a workout and how much I do it when I do it, that my body is going to lose whatever weight it loses where ever it wants to whenever it wants to. This corona matter may not be any different.

We have a panic among the right that Republicans will lose the WH and Senate the consequence of Trump’s incompetence and the partisan callousness of conservatives.

I know I'm really not panicking. In words of the great American Sean Hannity as well as Almighty God "Let not your heart be troubled"

We have a panic among the right that Republicans will lose the WH and Senate the consequence of Trump’s incompetence and the partisan callousness of conservatives.
You tell ‘em, Chen Yang!

Besides the reality of and all the debates about how we should defend against Covid-19, there is a separate long-in-the-making market and debt pyramid collapse taking place. Triggered by and invisible because of the Covid-19 outbreak, this huge debt crisis is -- like during the Great Financial Crisis of 2007 to 2009 -- being used as a way to throw hundreds of billions into bailouts of purely speculative obscenely leveraged private Hedge Funds and other Fed-patronized "special dealer" institutions, as well as terribly run corporations like Boeing, that should go bankrupt. Bankruptcy Laws preserve central company assets while at least clearing out corrupt management, whereas unlimited bailouts with Fed created money allow the same well-connected bastards to remain and get even more wealthy, just as in 2008. This distinct financial "Panic" is going almost completely unnoticed, and the unjustified bailout of bad actors is going almost completely unopposed by the once again fooled U.S. public.

Last edited:
One thing that has become abundantly clear is that fear sells. The people who run this world know that full well, and they constantly use fear / panic as their best tool for manipulating the public and bringing about their agendas. One of the problems, iyam, is that many people assume that they have our best interests at heart, when they really don't.

Here's something I hope people here will watch, but I won't hold my breath.

Indeed fear sells but there`s no great conspiracy to manipulate any one. They report the news because that is their job and their business. They don`t have our best or our worst interests at heart. They exist to make money for their stockholders and we are unimportant to them.

Besides the reality of and all the debates about how we should defend against Covid-19, there is a separate long-in-the-making market and debt pyramid collapse taking place. Triggered by and invisible because of the Covid-19 outbreak, this huge debt crisis is -- like during the Great Financial Crisis of 2007 to 2009 -- being used as a way to throw hundreds of billions into bailouts of purely speculative obscenely leveraged private Hedge Funds and other Fed-patronized "special dealer" institutions, as well as terribly run corporations like Boeing, that should go bankrupt. Bankruptcy Laws preserve central company assets while at least clearing out corrupt management, whereas unlimited bailouts with Fed created money allow the same well-connected bastards to remain and get even more wealthy, just as in 2008. This distinct financial "Panic" is going almost completely unnoticed, and the unjustified bailout of bad actors is going almost completely unopposed by the once again fooled U.S. public.
And in spite of all of those allegedly ill-gotten gains, they still can’t find any toilet paper.

Forum List

Back