Pam Bondi argues Biden corruption concerns are legitimate | Trump impeachment trial

Srsly. I observed the Florida cabinet meetings. She was obsessed with dogs at the pound. She didn't know anything else.
shit hole country where twats like that get into positions usually intended for kind of responsible persons. that's how you ended up with trump infesting the white house.

You mean the corrupt woman who took a $25,000 bribe from trump?
Start a thread not the topic
Topics evolve, deal with it.
Start a fucking thread this one will not evolve on the first page that is my final warning
your problem you chose the corrupted pam bondi as your messenger.
Who, being. Die-hard tRumpling, is gonna say whatever he wants her to.

You mean the corrupt woman who took a $25,000 bribe from trump?
Start a thread not the topic
Topics evolve, deal with it.
Start a fucking thread this one will not evolve on the first page that is my final warning
your problem you chose the corrupted pam bondi as your messenger.
schiff sham
Oh look, he's mad.

He's funny when he's mad.

Back on Jan 27, 2020 we heard this during the Schiff Sham and why did the democrats mention hunter Biden and Joe Biden over 400 times during their investigation?

Why is she not in jail?

Why isn't Biden in prison for treason?

Because he hasn't committed it.

Evidence says otherwise

Lol, no it doesn't.

the eyewitness says otherwise

Yes, in an ideal world, there would be an objective & impartial investigation into the allegations against the Honorable Joseph R. Biden, Jr.

After all, we do not want a President who may be subject to political blackmail from a foreign source. This was the reasoning behind the investigation of President Trump.

But the zeitgeist in this country is that Trump must go, so the Democrats (and their allies in the media) have decided to ignore the Biden story & to stifle any coverage of it.

I can understand their reasoning. They ARE on the cusp of a huge election victory in a few days.

As they say, anything goes in war & politics. No one has said that life is fair.

Back on Jan 27, 2020 we heard this during the Schiff Sham and why did the democrats mention hunter Biden and Joe Biden over 400 times during their investigation?

Why is she not in jail?

Evidence says otherwise

Lol, no it doesn't.

Lmao!! The eyewitness that went to Rudi instead of the police?

Why is she not in jail?

Evidence says otherwise

Looks like Bill.Barr hasn't seen your evidence.

Why is she not in jail?

Evidence says otherwise

Looks like Bill.Barr hasn't seen your evidence.

I imagine he's talked with or planning to talk with the eyewitness

Why is she not in jail?

Evidence says otherwise

Lol, no it doesn't.

Lmao!! The eyewitness that went to Rudi instead of the police?

maybe he wanted a witness for protection Rudi still has clout within the criminal justice system

I don't even know who Pam Bondi is but why do we need her? Everybody knows that Biden's junkie son sat on a the board of a foreign energy program and old Joe even admitted that he used his influence to get a foreign judge fired when he became suspicious. Lefties know it but they choose to ignore it hoping that a media cover up can get a mentally defective pervert crook in the White House.

I don't even know who Pam Bondi is but why do we need her? Everybody knows that Biden's junkie son sat on a the board of a foreign energy program and old Joe even admitted that he used his influence to get a foreign judge fired when he became suspicious. Lefties know it but they choose to ignore it hoping that a media cover up can get a mentally defective pervert crook in the White House.
she's pointing out evidence revealed during the Schiff Sham these leftists were in such a fever pitch to impeach the president they forgot about Bidens corruption. Thinking that if Trump somehow was convicted he would be removed and all the biden crap would be swept under the rug

Forum List

Back