Palin's Shameful Silence on Trump's Misogyny

Trump has said a lot of bad things about women - so why wouldn't Palin say something?

This is a silly thread. Obama spoke out about Michael Brown being shot in Ferguson, yet has said nothing about the white kid that was shot. So why wouldn't he say something! His silence proves he is a racist.

See how silly this thread is.

Here's the real deal from her Hawaii vacation - same as the picture above...

sarah%2Bpalin%2B-%2Bwithout%2Bmakeup%2Bin%2Bhawaii%2Bsarah-palin-12169-8.jpg
What do you look like compared to her? Something like this?
mssquaw.jpg

Is that Elizabeth Warren's mother?

this left-wing idiot is the biggest hypocrite on the message boards. where were female liberals when an MSNBC news anchor openly dreamed of taking a shit in Sarah Palin's mouth? where was nancy Pelosi or Hillary Clinton then MSNBC Ed Schutlz called a conservative radio host a "talk slut"?

libs are douchebag hypocrites

Alaska's quitter governor and the Tea Party's queen diva Sarah Palin uses her Facebook page to comment on all things political, including touting Donald Trump's candidacy for the presidency. But when it comes to Trump's outrageously sexist comments about her former colleague at Fox News, Megyn Kelly, Palin has remained shamefully silent about El Donaldo's latest round of misogyny.

So much for Mama Grizzly solidarity with conservative women like Kelly, with whom Palin once declared: "We are the women's movement!"

When Trump recently assaulted John McCain -- who plucked Palin from obscurity in August of 2008 to join him on the Republican ticket -- it was an entirely different matter. Palin immediately came to Trump's defense, calling him a hero and blaming the scuffle on the media. It was an act of betrayal directed at McCain -- and yet another instance of her blatant duplicity -- that only Palin could pull off.

Trump, of course, has been nothing more than a serial sexist when it comes to hisconstant attacks on women: He has called women "ugly," "fat," "dogs," "slobs," "bimbos," "extremely unattractive," ad infinitum, all leading up to his allegation this weekend that Kelly was menstruating during the Republican presidential primary debate Thursday tonight.

I guess in Palin World, that all makes you a "hero." So be it. But as virtually every major player in the current Republican line-up for president has called Trump on his latest remarks, Palin still hasn't brought herself to take the high road. Just before the Presidential debate last week, Palin gave yet another bizarre interview in which she said that she advised Trump [3:11]:

I've already told him. I said: Keep it up! America appreciates that you're calling it like you see it. He's telling a lot of truth. And really helping educate and lead the other candidates because they're going to have to step up their game and quit sounding like politicians.​

I wonder what "truth" she thinks he's now telling?

In addition to being beholden to Trump -- he's the only current candidate, with the possible exception of Ted Cruz, who would ever utter her name publicly -- I've been told that there's some inside back-story to Palin's glaring lack of solidarity with Kelly. According to a source once in Palin's inner-circle in Southcentral Alaska, Palin was livid at Kelley two years ago when the latter interrupted Palin in an interview in which Palin went into what seemed like a crack-addled rant about Obama and the American economy.

No one holds a grudge like Palin. In June, Palin was overtly critical of Kelly for interviewing Jill Duggar Dillard and Jessa Duggar Seewald on her Fox News program. Two weeks later it was announced that Palin had been dumped from her position at Fox News.

That Palin is an exceedingly dull blade goes without saying, but even she must have noted the timing of Fox's decision.

More: Palin's Shameful Silence on Trump's Misogyny - Geoffrey Dunn

Can anyone imagine Palin in one of President Trump's cabinet-level positions? I can't.
Why can't you get over Palin? She's a nobody now.

She has always been a nobody. A very funny entertaining nobody.

Alaska's quitter governor and the Tea Party's queen diva Sarah Palin uses her Facebook page to comment on all things political, including touting Donald Trump's candidacy for the presidency. But when it comes to Trump's outrageously sexist comments about her former colleague at Fox News, Megyn Kelly, Palin has remained shamefully silent about El Donaldo's latest round of misogyny.

So much for Mama Grizzly solidarity with conservative women like Kelly, with whom Palin once declared: "We are the women's movement!"

When Trump recently assaulted John McCain -- who plucked Palin from obscurity in August of 2008 to join him on the Republican ticket -- it was an entirely different matter. Palin immediately came to Trump's defense, calling him a hero and blaming the scuffle on the media. It was an act of betrayal directed at McCain -- and yet another instance of her blatant duplicity -- that only Palin could pull off.

Trump, of course, has been nothing more than a serial sexist when it comes to hisconstant attacks on women: He has called women "ugly," "fat," "dogs," "slobs," "bimbos," "extremely unattractive," ad infinitum, all leading up to his allegation this weekend that Kelly was menstruating during the Republican presidential primary debate Thursday tonight.

I guess in Palin World, that all makes you a "hero." So be it. But as virtually every major player in the current Republican line-up for president has called Trump on his latest remarks, Palin still hasn't brought herself to take the high road. Just before the Presidential debate last week, Palin gave yet another bizarre interview in which she said that she advised Trump [3:11]:

I've already told him. I said: Keep it up! America appreciates that you're calling it like you see it. He's telling a lot of truth. And really helping educate and lead the other candidates because they're going to have to step up their game and quit sounding like politicians.​

I wonder what "truth" she thinks he's now telling?

In addition to being beholden to Trump -- he's the only current candidate, with the possible exception of Ted Cruz, who would ever utter her name publicly -- I've been told that there's some inside back-story to Palin's glaring lack of solidarity with Kelly. According to a source once in Palin's inner-circle in Southcentral Alaska, Palin was livid at Kelley two years ago when the latter interrupted Palin in an interview in which Palin went into what seemed like a crack-addled rant about Obama and the American economy.

No one holds a grudge like Palin. In June, Palin was overtly critical of Kelly for interviewing Jill Duggar Dillard and Jessa Duggar Seewald on her Fox News program. Two weeks later it was announced that Palin had been dumped from her position at Fox News.

That Palin is an exceedingly dull blade goes without saying, but even she must have noted the timing of Fox's decision.

More: Palin's Shameful Silence on Trump's Misogyny - Geoffrey Dunn

Can anyone imagine Palin in one of President Trump's cabinet-level positions? I can't.

Wait. I thought you said Palin was a tramp and her opinion meant nothing to you??

Now all of a sudden you have another of your lamo threads about a woman you have no use for and what you say she should be saying??

Get a fucking life you idiot.

Forum List

Back