Palin Children Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever...Palin's kids get a pass because they are kids, but kids that get knocked up out of wedlock are trash...there is so much bullshit on this thread.
WTF??? So, if one is pregnant out of wedlock they are trash, eh?

Wow, just wow, ravi. That's some serious judgmental bullshit from you.

No, Ravi was paraphrasing what she says people are saying in this thread.
Oh. Thanks. I guess I missed those folks saying that. Apparently ravi saw it, though.

WTF??? So, if one is pregnant out of wedlock they are trash, eh?

Wow, just wow, ravi. That's some serious judgmental bullshit from you.

Oh. Thanks. I guess I missed those folks saying that. Apparently ravi saw it, though.

I have no idea if Ravi is correct or not. I don't care enough to wade into this pool of derangement to find out. I'm going to stick to the sidelines and mock.

I have no idea if Ravi is correct or not. I don't care enough to wade into this pool of derangement to find out. I'm going to stick to the sidelines and mock.
Yeah, I don't know, either. Same here, not going to put the waders on and go through it.

Good thread you started, though. :thup: Most got it.

Funny, I learn more about Palin in this sort of crap than I ever had any desire to learn. (Same phenomenon with Limbaugh, too.)

The whole point of being a decent human being is you don't go there, no matter how bad a jerk off the other guy is. What makes a jerk off is jerk off behavior, not that you don't agree with him on economic questions.

So open season on 0bama girls is out of the question.

But for those who think it is ok to rap on the Palins, I wish you would crawl back under your rock.

I'm only saying that Sarah Palin and her family get absolutely vile insults, accusations, contemptuous slamming on a daily basis from Dems, feminists, leftists, etc. - if the same thing were done to the Obama girls there would be an ungodly uproar from the left.

I don't see that happening to the Obama girls. Should it happen? No. Maybe it all boils down to a lack of character in the antagonists.

If Sarah Palin had embraced the hard feminist doctrine and political views - she would have been adored. But she represents everything that feminists despise in a real woman.

If Sarah Palin had just done the right thing and aborted that useless little shit of a kid, she would have been applauded. But she's got the damned kid and that's a very sore point.

Bristol Palin is not the first teenager to get pregnant and have a child out of wedlock but she's a slut, a wanton whore, and has a negligent, despicable mother for allowing it to happen. Half the adored, fawned over women of Hollywood sleep with any man that comes down the pike and have children out of wedlock and it's celebrated.

There's a hell of a double standard when it comes to right and wrong.

Yeah, I don't know, either. Same here, not going to put the waders on and go through it.

Funny, I learn more about Palin in this sort of crap than I ever had any desire to learn. (Same phenomenon with Limbaugh, too.)

I'm tempted to start more Palin children threads, but I don't want to taunt the happy fun balls.

It's unfair to make a judgment on a teenager being a bigot, and by extension the parent's parenting skills, if--in the middle of an internet spat--the teen calls someone who's ripping on her family a faggot.

I've seen you throw around the **** slur against some female posters on here, so by your own measure that must mean you're a woman-hating bigot.

If I remember right, you started another thread awhile back about her kids, in the FZ I think, and you also took the time to make that video about "Palin steak". What you're doing with threads like these is the USMB equivalent of those 501 (C) attack ads that are nothing more than slimy ad homs that hit outside of politics.

Bashing a politician's or public figure's family or personal life, even if their life and family is visible, is the dregs of discourse... if it can even be called that. It's like the rules here; you can go after family if that person brings it up... but even though it's allowed I still think it's tacky and smarmy to go after family anyways. It shows a lack of ammo from the attacker, that they have to stoop to that level.

If her highly-visible and publicized political views are a threat to this country, go after her politics. But hitting outside of her politics and going after her as a mom says more about what type of person you are than what type of parent she is.

Self-awareness is for winners, and you're looking the bitter fool with this Palin obsession. For real. You're the mirror version of USArmyFail when it comes to Palin. Think about it.

I do appreciate the time and energy you dedicate to defending Palin, Sheldon. It's very appealing at first blush, this cry to "leave the kids alone", except that........

Palin has leveraged her oldest child's teen pregnancy into some sort of martyrdom and Bristol is now a public figure in her own right. The search phrase "bristol palin magazine interviews" returns about 6,080,000 results on Google. She's a reality tv star and has been on the covers of various magazines. The Palins cannot shove Bristol out into the limelight as a spokesmodel for safe sex (?) or any other high moral principle and then demand that all discussion of hypocrisy on her part will remain unspoken of.

Palin has also leveraged her youngest child as grounds for claiming she has a special claim to extraordinary consideration as a mother that the parents of normal, healthy children do not share. We did discuss this on a thread the Mod Squad has pulled, though I still dunno why. Once again, the hypocrisy thing: if you claim the moral high ground on some biographic basis and your private life reveals you do not adhere to the principles you claim to embody, that is discussion-worthy.

Palin makes so many references to her children and her motherhood, it's hard to keep track of them all. How many times has she said the phrase "Momma Grizzlies" alone? She cannot bang on her reproductive talents and then expect her parenting skills are beyond the pale by those who find fault with her, as a politican. And BTW, this is something Obama (nor any other politican I can think of) has ever done...."vote for me, I'm a great Mom" is unique to the Palin playbook, IMO.

Calling a woman a "****" is not a verbal act that reveals anyone's anti-woman bigotry IMO. You wanna imbue that word with more power than it deserves. Calling a youngster a "f*ggot", on the other hand, does reveal a homophobic bias. You may not like that these two are not the same egregious moral lapses, but that's life, Sheldon.

Relying on the USMB's own TOS for a logical reason why Palin's performance as a parent cannot be discussed is also a fail. Palin is not a USMB member -- she is a public figure. She wants to be POTUS and more'n a few people support her. She's a threat to this country and the very deceitful way she claims to be morally superior whilst deflecting any criticism of her moral lapses is one of the reasons I so despise her -- I find this woman to be canny but not smart, manipulative but not persuasive, jingoistic but not patriotic, etc.

Palin weaves her personal life and back story into her politics, Sheldon. She opposes abortion rights about as vehemently as it is possible to do -- more than most RCC clergy do -- and then waves her baby in the air. She opposes sex education in public schools and then shoves her single mom daughter into the limelight, and sees nothing at all hypocritical about allowing her to do up ads for condoms with a poster child for promiscuity. She attacks Obama as a "politican" and talks endlessly about how much she hates government -- how she'd rather be doing just about anything with her kids. Then she leaves the kids and runs around the country on a million dollar speaking tour, etc.

There's no way to have a full and frank discussion about Palin's suitability to serve as POTUS without drawing on examples of her hypocrisy, because that data is what I think most people are missing...and IMO, Palin is all about concealing her real motives and acts from public view whilst she dazzles the stupid with bullshit.

Madeline. I can't stand Palin. But you are obsessed here. Sheldon was 100% correct, you are acting as USArmyRetired's doppelganger.

I'm sorry you see things this way, Radio. I like you and value your opinion -- but all you Palin apologists are 100% wrong IMO. Mark my words....her campaign for POTUS, successful or not, will rip this country in two because of the rhetoric she will use.

She's no country fair buffoon...she's Joe McCarthy is a skirt.

I'm tempted to start more Palin children threads, but I don't want to taunt the happy fun balls.

We could have a 'Palin Forum' with a sub forum for each family member. That would be nice.

We could have a 'Palin Forum' with a sub forum for each family member. That would be nice.
Oh joy.

A better way to arrange that would be to give USarmyret, Madeline, Sinatra, and whoever the other obsessive is each a subforum, perhaps.

I do appreciate the time and energy you dedicate to defending Palin, Sheldon. It's very appealing at first blush, this cry to "leave the kids alone", except that........

Palin has leveraged her oldest child's teen pregnancy into some sort of martyrdom and Bristol is now a public figure in her own right. The search phrase "bristol palin magazine interviews" returns about 6,080,000 results on Google. She's a reality tv star and has been on the covers of various magazines. The Palins cannot shove Bristol out into the limelight as a spokesmodel for safe sex (?) or any other high moral principle and then demand that all discussion of hypocrisy on her part will remain unspoken of.

Palin has also leveraged her youngest child as grounds for claiming she has a special claim to extraordinary consideration as a mother that the parents of normal, healthy children do not share. We did discuss this on a thread the Mod Squad has pulled, though I still dunno why. Once again, the hypocrisy thing: if you claim the moral high ground on some biographic basis and your private life reveals you do not adhere to the principles you claim to embody, that is discussion-worthy.

Palin makes so many references to her children and her motherhood, it's hard to keep track of them all. How many times has she said the phrase "Momma Grizzlies" alone? She cannot bang on her reproductive talents and then expect her parenting skills are beyond the pale by those who find fault with her, as a politican. And BTW, this is something Obama (nor any other politican I can think of) has ever done...."vote for me, I'm a great Mom" is unique to the Palin playbook, IMO.

Calling a woman a "****" is not a verbal act that reveals anyone's anti-woman bigotry IMO. You wanna imbue that word with more power than it deserves. Calling a youngster a "f*ggot", on the other hand, does reveal a homophobic bias. You may not like that these two are not the same egregious moral lapses, but that's life, Sheldon.

Relying on the USMB's own TOS for a logical reason why Palin's performance as a parent cannot be discussed is also a fail. Palin is not a USMB member -- she is a public figure. She wants to be POTUS and more'n a few people support her. She's a threat to this country and the very deceitful way she claims to be morally superior whilst deflecting any criticism of her moral lapses is one of the reasons I so despise her -- I find this woman to be canny but not smart, manipulative but not persuasive, jingoistic but not patriotic, etc.

Palin weaves her personal life and back story into her politics, Sheldon. She opposes abortion rights about as vehemently as it is possible to do -- more than most RCC clergy do -- and then waves her baby in the air. She opposes sex education in public schools and then shoves her single mom daughter into the limelight, and sees nothing at all hypocritical about allowing her to do up ads for condoms with a poster child for promiscuity. She attacks Obama as a "politican" and talks endlessly about how much she hates government -- how she'd rather be doing just about anything with her kids. Then she leaves the kids and runs around the country on a million dollar speaking tour, etc.

There's no way to have a full and frank discussion about Palin's suitability to serve as POTUS without drawing on examples of her hypocrisy, because that data is what I think most people are missing...and IMO, Palin is all about concealing her real motives and acts from public view whilst she dazzles the stupid with bullshit.

Madeline. I can't stand Palin. But you are obsessed here. Sheldon was 100% correct, you are acting as USArmyRetired's doppelganger.

I'm sorry you see things this way, Radio. I like you and value your opinion -- but all you Palin apologists are 100% wrong IMO. Mark my words....her campaign for POTUS, successful or not, will rip this country in two because of the rhetoric she will use.

I'm a Palin apologist?

Madeline, you are deranged on this one. I promise you.

I'm a Palin apologist?

Pretty funny shit, eh?

But, the strawman IS Madeline's forte (only it's not purposeful when she consistently does it); and grasping reality is not. Stunning.

Last edited:
The whole point of being a decent human being is you don't go there, no matter how bad a jerk off the other guy is. What makes a jerk off is jerk off behavior, not that you don't agree with him on economic questions.

But for those who think it is ok to rap on the Palins, I wish you would crawl back under your rock.

I'm only saying that Sarah Palin and her family get absolutely vile insults, accusations, contemptuous slamming on a daily basis from Dems, feminists, leftists, etc. - if the same thing were done to the Obama girls there would be an ungodly uproar from the left.

I don't see that happening to the Obama girls. Should it happen? No. Maybe it all boils down to a lack of character in the antagonists.

If Sarah Palin had embraced the hard feminist doctrine and political views - she would have been adored. But she represents everything that feminists despise in a real woman.

If Sarah Palin had just done the right thing and aborted that useless little shit of a kid, she would have been applauded. But she's got the damned kid and that's a very sore point.

Bristol Palin is not the first teenager to get pregnant and have a child out of wedlock but she's a slut, a wanton whore, and has a negligent, despicable mother for allowing it to happen. Half the adored, fawned over women of Hollywood sleep with any man that comes down the pike and have children out of wedlock and it's celebrated.

No one I know of has judged Bristol for getting pregnant. I have and do judge Sarah Palin an unfit mother on various bases, none of which would be worth mentioning if she did not run around declaring herself to be Mother of The Year as she "uncampaigns" for POTUS, Granny.

I have never said nor read any comment to the effect that she had no right to have that baby. What I did say was getting pregnant for the fifth time in your forties is irresponsible and that abandoning a special needs infant to caretakers so you can pursue "loftier ambitions" is bad parenting. Again, her crappy parenting is not relevant except she is a public figure, wants to fuck up my nation and is seeking office in this sleazy, sub rosa way of hers in part by banging on her credentials as a mom.

You truely are a fucked up bitch.
You can not defend your sleazy behavior.

Last edited:
How Sarah Palin or anyone else manages their kids is none of your fucking business as long as they are doing it legally.

I'm a Palin apologist?

Madeline, you are deranged on this one. I promise you.

This is exactly what she did with me... on the Thomas thread. If you don't agree with her, you are an 'apologist' or a 'defender' of the opposite viewpoint. The woman is an idiot.

No one I know of has judged Bristol for getting pregnant. I have and do judge Sarah Palin an unfit mother on various bases, none of which would be worth mentioning if she did not run around declaring herself to be Mother of The Year as she "uncampaigns" for POTUS, Granny.

I have never said nor read any comment to the effect that she had no right to have that baby. What I did say was getting pregnant for the fifth time in your forties is irresponsible and that abandoning a special needs infant to caretakers so you can pursue "loftier ambitions" is bad parenting. Again, her crappy parenting is not relevant except she is a public figure, wants to fuck up my nation and is seeking office in this sleazy, sub rosa way of hers in part by banging on her credentials as a mom.

You should learn to differentiate between your opinion and fact.

Fact: Lots of women choose to have children in their forties. It is no one else's business.

Fact: Downs Syndrome is not that big a deal.

Fact: Millions of women choose to work and bring up children at the same time.

All of these 'issues' are ones you have created to justify your manic hatred of a woman who you disagree with politically. Idiot.

Well, downs syndrome not being a big deal can pretty much be downgraded to opinion.

The point is, Palin wants to be POTUS, Trajan. She whores out these kids of hers all over the media and then when one acts the fool we all have to pretend she's still Mother Of The Year?

Fuck that. She's raising a bigot and I find that abhorent.

Mamma Grizzly is a fuck up as a parent...that is the point.

It's unfair to make a judgment on a teenager being a bigot, and by extension the parent's parenting skills, if--in the middle of an internet spat--the teen calls someone who's ripping on her family a faggot.

I've seen you throw around the **** slur against some female posters on here, so by your own measure that must mean you're a woman-hating bigot.

If I remember right, you started another thread awhile back about her kids, in the FZ I think, and you also took the time to make that video about "Palin steak". What you're doing with threads like these is the USMB equivalent of those 501 (C) attack ads that are nothing more than slimy ad homs that hit outside of politics.

Bashing a politician's or public figure's family or personal life, even if their life and family is visible, is the dregs of discourse... if it can even be called that. It's like the rules here; you can go after family if that person brings it up... but even though it's allowed I still think it's tacky and smarmy to go after family anyways. It shows a lack of ammo from the attacker, that they have to stoop to that level.

If her highly-visible and publicized political views are a threat to this country, go after her politics. But hitting outside of her politics and going after her as a mom says more about what type of person you are than what type of parent she is.

Self-awareness is for winners, and you're looking the bitter fool with this Palin obsession. For real. You're the mirror version of USArmyFail when it comes to Palin. Think about it.

Holy shit, you can feel the hate oozing out of our computers.
sheesh, so much hate can't be good for you.:cuckoo:

Well, downs syndrome not being a big deal can pretty much be downgraded to opinion.

I have two family members with Downs. It isn't that big a deal. They both manage perfectly fine. Of course, with everything, there are degrees of Downs, but, generally speaking, these kids do fine.

I have two family members with Downs. It isn't that big a deal. They both manage perfectly fine. Of course, with everything, there are degrees of Downs, but, generally speaking, these kids do fine.

Right, being that there are degress of downs would make that an opinion. I also have Family members. It's not a simple thing, the sisters require 100% of the time supervision. That's not easy.

Right, being that there are degress of downs would make that an opinion. I also have Family members. It's not a simple thing, the sisters require 100% of the time supervision. That's not easy.

But Maddie is criticizing Palin for having given birth to a Downs Syndrome child. Personally, I find that incredibly offensive and breathtakingly stupid. Who the hell is she to decide who should be born and who should not?

It's Maddie's continuous double standard that I find intolerable. Poor minorities who have kids out of wedlock, at 17... That's fine... We should do everything we can to help them... Bristol Palin does it and the whole family should be condemned. 16 year old kids mouth off on social networking sites all the time... but this one is Willow Palin... so again, it's a huge issue. Sarah Palin has a Downs Syndrome kid and that makes her a bad person - she dared to give birth to an 'imperfect' human being.

I'm amazed that anyone can defend Maddie's continual ranting hatred of anyone she disagrees with.

I bet if someone criticized one of the Obama kids, it would be a whole different story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back