Palin Attacks Obama Over Christmas Card

Which probably puts to rest the ol' "Obama is a muslim" meme..don't it. That is if the beer drinking and diet didn't do it. :lol:[/quote]

how soon you guys forget...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18VOGykrgHo]Barack Obama Slips Up - My Muslim Faith - YouTube[/ame][/QUOTE]

How soon you guys forget..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8pvU1iyT3c]Freudian slip: Bush Threatening the United States - YouTube[/ame][/QUOTE]

WAR LASTED ANOTHER 7 YEARS

mission-accomplished-george-w-bush.jpg

CHECK THE CODPIECE

Bush_codpiece_debbc.jpg

IT'S A PLASTIC TURKEY..........WELL, ONE OF THEM ANYWAY

bush_plastic_turkey.jpg

Last edited:
I don't recall seeing her card or criticizing it. Nice deflection, though. :lame2:
Yeah, it is deflection when he points out your obvious hypocrisy.

While it's evident that you're not too bright, you are right about one thing - that was a deflection. Though, you're wrong about me being a hypocrite. Unless you can show me where I ever criticized Palin's card?.....Didn't think so.

mario_fail.gif

so, in your tiny little excuse of a mind... it is OK to rag on Palin's Down's Syndrome child, or talk about raping her teen daughter... but it's not OK for Palin to criticize Obama's Christmas card... and it's not OK to compare the two, because..well, they are just different.

Pathetic little man.

The only FAITH the Obama has is to himself.

If he has Christians faith, then I'm the queen of England.

He sat in a church for 20 years that spewed hate for America..

Like 9/11 was America's chickens coming home to roost.

You people who voted for this faithless America hating man should be ashamed of yourselves.

tissue?

No, she swallows.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhbalance?

LOL, this thread has been unbelievable.
anything to get their panties in a bunch over. a comment about the Dear Leaders Christmas Card

I think it's a sickness.:lol:

Are democrats once again stealing turkeys from the poor again?

It is their MO.

Yeah Right........the upper 1% of America's population has bought and paid for the Republican party. All this shit started when Ronald Reagan cut taxes for the wealthy and corporations and began to borrow trillions from foreign banks to fund the shortfall. Anybody who is so goddamed dumb they can't see it is crippled....mentally:

winners2.jpg

Last edited:
poor mistweated little demoncraps.

Poor mistreated little Republi deleted

Most of them were handed their wealth and never have actually produced a goddam thing. I think for starters they should be required to go 10,000 miles across the globe and fight some of these wars they start.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awwww, need a tissue?
so she commented on it...as for your ATTACKED..give us break you little baby.
As for her needing the spotlight, I'm sure she is thanking you for providing it....LOL

Yes, mouth-breather, I do need a tissue. Your rabid, drool-soaked defense of the idiot Palin is flying through my computer monitor. BTW, your drool cup is full.

LOL, good I hope my drool destroys your computer so we won't have to see anymore of your whiny assed postings.

Palin was my Governor so I will DEFEND her, don't like it...tough shit.

Palin was your half term quitter of a Governor.

But please feel free to decorate it all you want.

Awwww, need a tissue?
so she commented on it...as for your ATTACKED..give us break you little baby.
As for her needing the spotlight, I'm sure she is thanking you for providing it....LOL

Yes, mouth-breather, I do need a tissue. Your rabid, drool-soaked defense of the idiot Palin is flying through my computer monitor. BTW, your drool cup is full.

"It's just a different way of thinking coming out of the White House" is now an attack?

Shit OP - you must have missed that whole 8 years of GWB. Talk about attacks...

Quit being so fucking sensitive, you knuck-dragging inbred asswipe.

poor mistweated little demoncraps.

Poor mistreated little Republi

Most of them were handed their wealth and never have actually produced a goddam thing. I think for starters they should be required to go 10,000 miles across the globe and fight some of these wars they start.

tsk tsk tsk, you worn out old fleabag. you make me cwy.. :lol::lol::lol:

I don't blame you..........If I had never served my country in any way I'd be down and out too. Are you a teen ager

Poor mistreated little Republi

tsk tsk tsk, you worn out old fleabag. you make me cwy.. :lol::lol::lol:

I don't blame you..........If I had never served my country in any way I'd be down and out too. Are you a teen ager

go ask your care giver to change yer diaper.

Forum List

Back