Palestinians: When was Palestine established?

LOL.. I have two decades of church and Sunday school in Arabia.

No dhimmis for 200 years.
No dhimmis for 200 years except for the dhimmis in Syria and Iraq under the ISIS caliphate.

Islamic fascism via imposition of dhimmitude has ended due to the ascendency of the west and the inability of Moslem'dom to impose the humiliating practice.

No dhimmis for 200 years except for the dhimmis in Syria and Iraq under the ISIS caliphate.

Islamic fascism via imposition of dhimmitude has ended due to the ascendency of the west and the inability of Moslem'dom to impose the humiliating practice.

ISIS killed many Muslims .

The Avalon Project : The Palestine Mandate
The Palestine MandateArticle 1.Art. 2.Art. 4.Art. 5.Art. 6.Art. 7.Art. 8.Art. 9.Art. 10.
The Council of the League of Nations:
Whereas the Principal Allied Powers have agreed, for the purpose of giving effect to the provisions of Article 22 of the Covenant of the League of Nations, to entrust to a Mandatory selected by the said Powers the administration of the territory of Palestine, which formerly belonged to the Turkish Empire, …

Except about each time Muslims try to establish a new caliphate - every two weeks or so...

The last caliphate to "abandon" Jizyah was the Ottoman rule,
which simply substituted it with another name, in addition
to another 4 dhimmi taxes imposed on Jews.

Not to mention the typical Baksheesh expected on top of that
in any interraction with the Muslim governors.

So indeed, do you know what that was about?

Paying Jizyah is a Sign of Kufr and Disgrace​

Allah said,

حَتَّى يُعْطُواْ الْجِزْيَةَ
(until they pay the Jizyah), if they do not choose to embrace Islam,

عَن يَدٍ
(with willing submission), in defeat and subservience,

وَهُمْ صَـغِرُونَ
(and feel themselves subdued.), disgraced, humiliated and belittled. Therefore, Muslims are not allowed to honor the people of Dhimmah or elevate them above Muslims, for they are miserable, disgraced and humiliated. Muslim recorded from Abu Hurayrah that the Prophet said,

How do you know a Muslim supremacist,
and what they mean by demanding "freedom" and "equality"?

When they brag about Spain, and immediately launch into selling you
that forcing Jizyah on non-Muslim is a thing of "choice" and for your "protection".

And that is really "tolerance"...
towards non-Muslims of course.

So tell us surada,
since you think it was such an example tolerance and even social welfare,
and since the Muslims are mostly exempt from Israeli army, except those volunteering,

that we acquire the same level of that tolerance,
how high should be the Jizyah we impose on Muslims?

Jizya was less tax than Muslims paid.

It was LESS tax than Muslims paid.
I can understand your promoting islamic fascism but it doesn't change the fact of the Jizya being a punitive, discriminatory tax intended as a humiliation to the non-Islamic

But... but... but.... but.... "no dhimmi for 200 years''

Christians in Mosul, the second largest city in Iraq, were sent a message by the Islamic State (IS): convert to Islam, pay the jizya or leave. It appears that many are taking the new self-proclaimed Caliphate seriously.

IS, formerly ISIS, is not formally recognized as a state and is considered a rebel group. It is composed of Sunni insurgent groups and was thought to have significant ties to Al-Qaeda (although Al-Qaeda formally dissociated itself from IS in February). Known for violence against the Shia and Christians, Secretary of State John Kerry has described IS as "more extreme even than al Qaeda."

I can understand your promoting islamic fascism but it doesn't change the fact of the Jizya being a punitive, discriminatory tax intended as a humiliation to the non-Islamic

Fascism? Not hardly. Have you lived in the Middle East?

Nope. I have lived in Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and Tripoli, Libya.
I have no way of knowing if your claims about where you have lived are true or not.

However, you can't rewrite islamic history. Can you identify another politico-religious ideology that had systems of oppression comparable to islamic ideology?

I have no way of knowing if your claims about where you have lived are true or not.

However, you can't rewrite islamic history. Can you identify another politico-religious ideology that had systems of oppression comparable to islamic ideology?

Most of the Arab Jews were successful and prosperous.. Its become quite the fashion to blame Arabs for the Holocaust and give Hitler a pass. I was in Arabia the longest. Just short periods in Kuwait and Libya. I was always treated with courtesy and respect..

Most of the Arab Jews were successful and prosperous.. Its become quite the fashion to blame Arabs for the Holocaust and give Hitler a pass. I was in Arabia the longest. Just short periods in Kuwait and Libya. I was always treated with courtesy and respect..
Exactly who.....gives Hitler a pass? Considering all the anti Jewish speeches he is known for from his rallies?

Exactly Who ?

LOL.. I have two decades of church and Sunday school in Arabia.

No dhimmis for 200 years.
Does an ideology die simply because it has been abolished?

Slavery in America was abolished during the Civil War. Did Blacks go to live a free and prosperous life without persecution, etc. Jim Crow, anyone?

Dhimmitude is abolished around 1835 in the Middle East. How were the Jews treated after that? Were they treated by respect, left to prosper without being still attacked every now and then. How many were attacked and injured or killed, still, because they were Jews.

Neither in America, nor in the Middle East, were Blacks and Jews allowed to be like anyone else after the ideologies were abolished.

When an ideology is deeply ingrained, it is impossible to make all of those who believed Blacks and Jews to be inferior, to stop repeating it and stop acting the same way they had always behaved towards Blacks and Jews.

Two Popes have issued edicts about the Jews not killing Jesus. After 2000 years of that lie passing on from generation to generation, how many Christians do you think continue to believe that lie, and every other lie ever told about the Jewish People by Christianity?

Most of them, considering the incredible rise in attacks on Jews and Jewish places which have been taking place for the past 5 years.

When someone puts an end to a rule or a law, it does not mean that those who have been taught it, will not continue to practice it, whenever they continue to be told that the Jews are at fault for this or that, or because their NT or Koran gives them the excuse to continue to behave in such a way.

Yeah yeah, I have known lots of Arabs and Persians and they're just fine. That is not the point.

There is no "fashion" to this. The role of many Arab leaders in aiding and abetting Hitler should not be obscured. Evil must be revealed, exposed, and condemned. The 2 most odious of these were probably Hajj Amin al-Husseini and Gamel Abdul Nasser himself. How many are aware that the Ba'athist Parties of Iraq and Syria are directly descended from Nazism? You'd never know that, given the exemplary behavior of Ba'athists like Hafez al-Assad and Saddam Hussein, of course.

If by "Arab Jews" you mean those living in Arab countries, most were driven out by vicious pogroms upon the declaration of Israel's independence. Their property was confiscated. Do not, then, those Arab nations (virtually all Arab nations) owe some form of recompense to all those robbed Sephardic Jews? Israel of course absorbed them as refugees.

How different from the treatment of the "Palestinian", so-called, refugees created by the Arab aggression against Israel in 1947, kept in camps, kicked around and used as cannon fodder and propaganda.

Yeah, Arab people are cool, but their governments stink on ice, reek of inhumanity, misogyny and racism. Several Arab nations lately have been massacring the hell out of Yemenis (also Arabs) and where is the outrage? Various factions in Lebanon-Syria-Iraq have been mass-murdering for decades, so why aren't they characterized as devils the way Israel-hating folks speak of Israel?

Does an ideology die simply because it has been abolished?

Slavery in America was abolished during the Civil War. Did Blacks go to live a free and prosperous life without persecution, etc. Jim Crow, anyone?

Dhimmitude is abolished around 1835 in the Middle East. How were the Jews treated after that? Were they treated by respect, left to prosper without being still attacked every now and then. How many were attacked and injured or killed, still, because they were Jews.

Neither in America, nor in the Middle East, were Blacks and Jews allowed to be like anyone else after the ideologies were abolished.

When an ideology is deeply ingrained, it is impossible to make all of those who believed Blacks and Jews to be inferior, to stop repeating it and stop acting the same way they had always behaved towards Blacks and Jews.

Two Popes have issued edicts about the Jews not killing Jesus. After 2000 years of that lie passing on from generation to generation, how many Christians do you think continue to believe that lie, and every other lie ever told about the Jewish People by Christianity?

Most of them, considering the incredible rise in attacks on Jews and Jewish places which have been taking place for the past 5 years.

When someone puts an end to a rule or a law, it does not mean that those who have been taught it, will not continue to practice it, whenever they continue to be told that the Jews are at fault for this or that, or because their NT or Koran gives them the excuse to continue to behave in such a way.
Yep. I get into the "Jews killed Jesus" argument with Protestant nutballs. I tell them, look, even the Pope declared that to be untrue. They respond that they don't care about the Pope, as he isn't a "real Christian". Oh great, we were discussing Israel and suddenly I feel like I'm in Ulster.

Forum List

Back