Palestinians in Gaza, West Bank hold rallies condemning Paris attacks

Coyote

Varmint
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Apr 17, 2009
Canis Latrans
Palestinians in Gaza, West Bank hold rallies condemning Paris attacks - International Middle East Media Center
Hundreds of Palestinians gathered in Gaza City and in Ramallah on Saturday to show solidarity with the people of France, and to condemn this week's attacks in Paris. Palestinian prisoners also issued a statement condemning the French attacks.

461427930-palestinians-hold-placards-one-of-them-gettyimages.jpg

98631d1420751467-b61ugnkimaafn9e.jpg

Perhaps ISIS has overstepped and angered enough of the world to unite against them?

LOL they voted in HAMAS
The Hamas charter says, “The Islamic Resistance Movement [Hamas] aspires to the realization of Allah’s promise, no matter how long that should take. The Prophet, Allah bless him and grant him salvation, has said: ‘The day of judgment will not come until Muslims fight the Jews (killing the Jews), when the Jews will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say ‘O Muslims, O Abdulla, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him.”
They just killed the wrong people!

reminds me of ARAFART donating his very own (HIV INFECTED) blood
to "HELP" the victims of 9-11-01 --------thank you so much Coyote----
whilst muslims world wide CELEBRATED WITH GLEEFUL ABANDON

LOL they voted in HAMAS
The Hamas charter says, “The Islamic Resistance Movement [Hamas] aspires to the realization of Allah’s promise, no matter how long that should take. The Prophet, Allah bless him and grant him salvation, has said: ‘The day of judgment will not come until Muslims fight the Jews (killing the Jews), when the Jews will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say ‘O Muslims, O Abdulla, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him.”

What do the Jews have to do with the attacks against the French by ISIS?

LOL they voted in HAMAS

HAMAS. Palestinians voted in HAMAS. Did you try to read my post?

LOL they voted in HAMAS

In traditional islam -------jews and Christians are both infidels to be subjugated or
destroyed. Jews----being more stubborn in their resistence are "worse". In
attacking France-----Isis was targeting ----non muslims----- not particularly Christians. Jews and Christians fall into the same KIND of kaffirin--------
monotheistic kaffirin

Yes, and how are HAMAS threatening France?
What? LMAO
Majority of Jews didn't die in France so they speak against it. If it were Jews, we wouldn't have heard a word. Get it?

I am not clear on your logic. You are denigrating the Palestinians in question because they would not have shown solidarity with France if the victims had been Jews?

My question to you is, why would the people of Gaza show solidarity if the victims had been Jews?

Gazans have the killing over a thousand of their Palestinian women and children in Gaza fresh in their minds from the fall of 2014, just a little over a year ago. Why would they feel solidarity with Jews. Would you if you were a Gazan?

LOL they voted in HAMAS

yeah, they did. it's amusing watching them pretend to be upset that other terrorisgts bombed france.

maybe they should be more concerned with their *own* terrorists who send missiles into Israel.

did someone say that HAMAS in particular is threatening France? Hamas is
an islamicist organization ------as are the scum that targeted France------I was US navy--------my side played AGAINST army in the annual thanksgiving foot ball game

The Gazans are living in a gulag blockaded by Israel. Occasionally (every two years or so) they are bombarded by Israel and thousands of civilians die. They are behaving much like the Jews behaved in the Warsaw Ghetto vis-a-vis the Germans.

did someone say that HAMAS in particular is threatening France? Hamas is
an islamicist organization ------as are the scum that targeted France------I was US navy--------my side played AGAINST army in the annual thanksgiving foot ball game

Hamas targeted France? If so, why did France bomb ISIS in Syria. I am surprised that your intelligence is so much better than the French intelligence services.

What? LMAO
Majority of Jews didn't die in France so they speak against it. If it were Jews, we wouldn't have heard a word. Get it?

I am not clear on your logic. You are denigrating the Palestinians in question because they would not have shown solidarity with France if the victims had been Jews?

My question to you is, why would the people of Gaza show solidarity if the victims had been Jews?

Gazans have the killing over a thousand of their Palestinian women and children in Gaza fresh in their minds from the fall of 2014, just a little over a year ago. Why would they feel solidarity with Jews. Would you if you were a Gazan?
Dude, what I posted was HAMAS mission since the late 80's. At least keep up with time lines.

I am still trying to understand what your complaint was regarding Gazans showing solidarity with the French. I just don't get your point.

Forum List

Back