Palestinians didn't ask Israel for the Covid Vaccine

GOOD ! Let them all die
WOW, you are one very, very sick puppy with flees.

Thank God you got the warts removed
Although I must add, your still one ugly PIG
That be you-- ILOVEISRAEL
:)-
You obviously still have them. Every time a Israeli dies they celebrate. The Israelis offered them RX that can save lives and they refused? If they don’t care; why should I?
Now, go roll around in your PIG PEN

View attachment 454305

So the social justice warriors want to go out and protest while ignoring the... edicts set forth by the local leaders about social distancing and wearing masks while they burn, loot, and murder.

Sounds like an insurrection to me.

Shouldn't they be given the same consideration that the unarmed female protestor was given in the Capitol?

*****SMILE*****

:)

Israel offered them help and they refused?
Help is on the way, huh? Help, you say? People don't like to be locked up in the mental hospital and lose their civil rights, do they? I wonder why.
Every time a Israeli dies they celebrate
The Israelis have got to stop serving pork in soapy dishes and washing their hands like such delicate ladies.
Who cares what happens to them
Look at how you're treating other people and forcing vaccinations, circumcisions, meat-versus-milk rules and all sorts of other irrelevant Old Testament medical crap on us against our will.

Three-year-old Rawan Abu Zeid, who took bullets in the neck and dead while buying candy with her friends.
The New Yorker’s Israel: Where Objectivity Fails

Rumer is the father of that child strapped a bomb vest to himself and blew up 8 IDF soldiers and when I heard this I prayed that the father rests in peace while I stood at my toilet imagining that I was peeing on the IDF.
While I still think those thoughts every time I take a piss
even today i WISH IT HAD BEEN 50 INSTEAD OF ONLY 8

Last edited:
View attachment 454305

So the social justice warriors want to go out and protest while ignoring the... edicts set forth by the local leaders about social distancing and wearing masks while they burn, loot, and murder.

Sounds like an insurrection to me.

Shouldn't they be given the same consideration that the unarmed female protestor was given in the Capitol?

*****SMILE*****

:)

Israel offered them help and they refused?
Help is on the way, huh? Help, you say? People don't like to be locked up in the mental hospital and lose their civil rights, do they? I wonder why.
Every time a Israeli dies they celebrate
The Israelis have got to stop serving pork in soapy dishes and washing their hands like such delicate ladies.
Who cares what happens to them
Look at how you're treating other people and forcing vaccinations, circumcisions, meat-versus-milk rules and all sorts of other irrelevant Old Testament medical crap on us against our will.

Nobody is “ forcing Vaccinations, circumcisions, dietary laws”, etc. Are they strapping people down? Too bad you have nothing to say about pMuslims forcing Christians to denounce their religion, beheading them, abusing Christian women as slaves, etc. etc.

Three-year-old Rawan Abu Zeid, who took bullets in the neck and dead while buying candy with her friends.

Rumer is the father of that child strapped a bomb vest to himself and blew up 8 IDF soldiers and when I heard this I prayed that the father rests in peace while I stood at my toilet imagining that I was peeing on the IDF.
I
Thank You. Gives me even more reason to hope that as many Palestinians die from the Virus as possible :Boom2:

Are they strapping people down?
They tie us up in restraints, and shoot us up against our will with "antipsychotic" or neuroleptic mind-altering drugs. The mental health industry respects no bounds of propriety or common sense in the arbitrary torture they mete out at the orders of Jewish crime bosses.
Too bad you have nothing to say about pMuslims forcing Christians to denounce their religion, beheading them, abusing Christian women as slaves, etc. etc.
To think that such devout Jews who keep kosher are going to save Christian porkers from such law-abiding Muslim citizens. Good grief.

did the kid avenge himself on the right enemy?
Yes, we have also pasted a picture of

robin.jpg

To the inside face of our toilet. Now he/we can not only piss on him, we can shit in his face too

Odd how trumpsters praise trump for the vaccine, and claim he is the only one that could do that, but he really didn't have much to do with it, and there are currently 9 different approved vaccines in use, and dozens more very close to approval.

To think that such devout Jews who keep kosher
They also celebrate “Passover”, where they mark their doors with blood, so the destroyer passes by them to murder every living baby, except theirs because they marked their doors with the sign of the devil
[/QUOTE
Only a mentally challenged AntiSemite would claim Jews Mark their doors with blood and expects to be taken seriously :auiqs.jpg:

They also celebrate “Passover”, where they mark their doors with blood, so the destroyer passes by them to murder every living baby, except theirs because they marked their doors with the sign of the devil
And they need an actual destroyer who really commits mayhem and murder on the innocent ones in order to maintain their religion of bondage, torture, mutilation, and mummification in the land of Egypt.

Gonna get me some Sputnik...when the time is right .Need another 3000 immigrants to come here.....30 years or so

(Expletive) you!

Forum List

Back