“Palestinians” called for terrorist attacks against Israel at Aqsa Mosque during Ramadan

MartyNYC

Gold Member
May 19, 2020
“Palestinians” called for terrorist attacks against Israel at Aqsa Mosque during Ramadan

The fact that PIJ launched several missiles at Jerusalem, missiles with decidedly poor targeting accuracy, should tell everyone what they really think of the structures on the Temple Mount. Had one of them devastated either of those two structures, the Dome or the Mosque, Muslims all over the world would have been ready for war and forget the fact that it would be provable that Palestinians fired the munitions that caused it.

I saw the Israelis spitting on Palestinians on Flag Day. In my book that makes them vile scumbags.

People are praying to attack Israel again? First they blew up their babies with bombs strapped to their little bodies so they could create a martyr paradise for the child while he died from the explosion they were using to execute unwary Israelis who didn't know the infant was a timebomb. Their prayers to murder are very hateful, imho. Not to mention it's a disgusting way to get rid of one's own baby child. Now they just "pray" bad things on their old rival? This is horrible. That sounds more like a satanic desire, not a holy one. That land was given to Israel so they would never again be targets for the next Hitler that came along. I think the Israeli people should be left alone. they're not hurting anyone.

I saw the Israelis spitting on Palestinians on Flag Day. In my book that makes them vile scumbags.
Were you there back when the Palestinians strapped bombs on their children, sent them over to a group of Israelis, then used their cell phones to blow up baby and their target? The whole thing is sick, including what you saw. Maybe the spitter lost a husband or a wife or child to one of those executions that gave their Palestinian child "martyr status." I don't know how people could kill their own baby out of hatred for a rival or enemy. Then if they stop the madness, there shouldn't be any spitting.

Were you there back when the Palestinians strapped bombs on their children, sent them over to a group of Israelis, then used their cell phones to blow up baby and their target? The whole thing is sick, including what you saw. Maybe the spitter lost a husband or a wife or child to one of those executions that gave their Palestinian child "martyr status." I don't know how people could kill their own baby out of hatred for a rival or enemy. Then if they stop the madness, there shouldn't be any spitting.
“Palestinian terrifying cult of violence”—Arab scholar Fouad Ajami…

994229D6-EAAF-45D2-A0C9-036290F758F4.jpeg

Forum List

Back