Palestinian Talks, lectures, & interviews.

RE: Palestinian Talks, lectures, & interviews.
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,
Declassified A/AC.21/10 16 February 1948• The Arabs of Palestine will never recognise the validity of the extorted partition recommendations or the authority of the United Nations to make them.• The Arabs of Palestine consider that any attempt by the Jews or any power group of powers to establish a Jewish state in Arab territory is an act of aggression which will be resisted in self-defense.• The Arabs of Palestine made a solemn declaration before the United Nations, before God and history, that they will never submit or yield to any power going to Palestine to enforce partition. The only way to establish partition is first to wipe them out — man, woman and child.
A must read. Thanks for the link.
Declassified A/AC.21/10 16 February 1948

What part of this do you disagree with? It merely asserts the Palestinian's rights particularly the right to territorial integrity.
(c) General Carlos P. Romulo, Head of the Philippines delegation, on Wednesday made a very strong and courageous speech denouncing partition declaring: “At the behest of my Government, the Philippine Republic regrets its inability to approve of or participate in a solution of the Palestine problem that would involve the encouragement of political disunion and the enforcement of measures that would amount to the territorial mutilation of the Holy Land.’​
But on Saturday and in the absence of General Romulo there were two Philippines Delegates, each claiming different instructions — one to vote against partition as instructed by the head of his delegation, the other supporting partition according to fresh instructions from his Government. It is an established fact that strong pressure was put on the Philippines Government by the United States Government and, according to reliable information, the United States Government threatened the Philippines Government that it will not grant it the loan it is asking for if its delegation fails to support partition. In this way the Arabs lost the Philippines vote.​

This speaks for itself.
(COMMENT)

This is addressing the political wrangling. It doesn't address the threat presented by the Hostile Arab Palestinians.
SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,
✦ Every State has the duty to refrain in its international relations from the threat or use of force against the territorial integrity or political independence of any State, or in any other manner inconsistent with the purposes of the United Nations.
For years you have been dancing around the issue of whose territorial integrity is being violated.
(COMMENT)

Well, you cannot say that the Arab Palestinians had any territorial integrity.

I think I explained several times that the Arab Palestinians did not have any territory.
SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,
✦ Every State has the duty to refrain in its international relations from the threat or use of force against the territorial integrity or political independence of any State, or in any other manner inconsistent with the purposes of the United Nations.
For years you have been dancing around the issue of whose territorial integrity is being violated.
(COMMENT)

I think I explained several times that the Arab Palestinians did not have any territory.
SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R
Interesting opinion.

Do you have anything to back that up?

Philip Weiss - What is changing in "permissible" mainstream public debate—and what is not?

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF:
Your implication here is that: IF I cannot prove the Rights and Title to the Territory formerly under the Mandate were NOT passed on to the Arab Palestinians, THEN it must be Arab Palestinian Territory by default.

Interesting opinion.
Do you have anything to back that up?
(COMMENT)

Honestly, I do not... I cannot prove that the Arab Palestinians did not get the territory by default.

(MITIGATION)

In 1920, the Allied Powers of the San Remo Convention endorsed the Balfour Declaration and crafted the framework to the Mandate for Palestine.

In 1920, the Mandate boundaries that partitioned Syria were determined between France and Great Britain (Treaty # 564). Treaty #564 is the Franco-British Convention of 23 December 1920. It is this Convention that documents the settlement of problems raised by the attribution connected with the French Mandates for Syria and Lebanon, as they relate to the Mandates for Palestine and Mesopotamia."

In 1924, the Treaty of Lausanne (Article 16) documented the relinquishment of the Rights and Title of the territory to the Allied Powers.

In February 1948,
Palestine was a legal entity but it is not a sovereign state. Palestine is a territory administered under the British Mandate by, who is entirely responsible both for its internal administration and for its foreign affairs. The Allied Powers were planning to operate with the understanding that Palestine will continue to be a legal entity but not be a sovereign state until a self-governing institution emerged.

It was not until 1974 that the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO), was designated (by the League of Arab States) the sole legitimate representative of the Palestinian people in any Palestinian territory that is liberated.

In July 1988, the Jordanians abandon the West Bank and Jerusalem - a political vacuum immediately falling into the hands of the Israelis.

To this day, I am unaware of any evidence showing that the Arab Palestinians liberated any territory in the name of the Palestinian People.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

(QUESTION)

Am I correct in assuming you have evidence of the Arab Palestinians assuming sovereignty with Rights and Title over liberated territory?

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(QUESTION)

What faction of Arab Palestinians are you following?

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

Honestly, I do not... I cannot prove that the Arab Palestinians did not get the territory by default.
Who then? The Allied powers had a non annexation policy. So it was not going to be theirs.

The people were to be nationals of the state that the territory was transferred. Then came the Palestine citizenship order making Palestinians the citizens of Palestine.

What pretzel logic would make you believe that Palestine did not belong to the Palestinians?

What pretzel logic would make you believe that Palestine did not belong to the Palestinians?
The land area you call Pal’istan belonged to the Ottoman Turks. They released all rights and title to the British Mandate.

Pal’istan never belonged to any group you call Pal’istanians.

Your re-writing of history doesn’t change history.

The land area you call Pal’istan belonged to the Ottoman Turks. They released all rights and title to the British Mandate.

They released all rights and title to the British Mandate.
No they didn't. The Mandates had a no annexation policy.

They released all rights and title to the British Mandate.
No they didn't. The Mandates had a no annexation policy.
You’re terribly confused. The Mandatory never annexed any property.

We’re still at the place where you don’t understand that the land area you refer to as Pal’istan never belonged to any group you call Pal’istanians.

I’m not at all surprised that you understand so little of the history surrounding this issue.

We’re still at the place where you don’t understand that the land area you refer to as Pal’istan never belonged to any group you call Pal’istanians.
Who then?

Link?
The land area you call Pal’istan was controlled by the Ottoman Turks. They released all rights and title to the Mandatory.

You don’t understand this?

Forum List

Back