Palestinian Talks, lectures, & interviews.

RE: Palestinian Talks, lectures, & interviews.
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Just → where did you get the impression that Israel was desperate about any aspect of the Israeli - Palestinian dispute?

Andrew Kadi: The Palestinian BDS Campaign: What It Is, How It Is Growing,
Growing??? HAHAHAHAH ! Thanks for the laugh Tinmore... BDS has been one big failure.
Is that why Israel is desperate to shut it down?
(COMMENT)

Israel has nothing to fear from the Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions (BDS) Movement. No matter what the politics are, commerce operates on a utilitarian principle (what is in the best interest of the corporate profits and shareholder dividends). If the Hostile Arab Palestinians (HoAP) actually pose a threat, corporations (which pay taxes) influence the government actions and responses. The BDS Movement does not influence any government on a support basis for influence.

I am very much interested in any list you might have of Nations that currently have any sanctions at all on Israel... Can you give me such a list?

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R
You missed my video.

What point is served by spamming the thread with multiple copies of The same YouTube video?

Zionists are slow learners.

Another of your usual cut and paste slogans.

It’s just comical that you spam the thread you created with multiple copies of the same YouTube videos and you don’t understand what you’re copying and pasting.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Just → where did you get the impression that Israel was desperate about any aspect of the Israeli - Palestinian dispute?

Andrew Kadi: The Palestinian BDS Campaign: What It Is, How It Is Growing,
Growing??? HAHAHAHAH ! Thanks for the laugh Tinmore... BDS has been one big failure.
Is that why Israel is desperate to shut it down?
(COMMENT)

Israel has nothing to fear from the Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions (BDS) Movement. No matter what the politics are, commerce operates on a utilitarian principle (what is in the best interest of the corporate profits and shareholder dividends). If the Hostile Arab Palestinians (HoAP) actually pose a threat, corporations (which pay taxes) influence the government actions and responses. The BDS Movement does not influence any government on a support basis for influence.

I am very much interested in any list you might have of Nations that currently have any sanctions at all on Israel... Can you give me such a list?

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R
You missed my video.

What point is served by spamming the thread with multiple copies of The same YouTube video?

Zionists are slow learners.

Another of your usual cut and paste slogans.

It’s just comical that you spam the thread you created with multiple copies of the same YouTube videos and you don’t understand what you’re copying and pasting.

He gets his ass handed to him by Rocco, then, claims that Rocco is ducking his questions . Tinmore simply cannot admit that 99.9% of his posts are lies and propaganda. Ah well, his problem, not mine.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

⁜→ P F Tinmore, toastman, et al,

BLUF: It is just another case of P F Tinmore attempting to justify violations of international counter-terrorism conventions and the parallel attempt of blaming Israel for a conflict perpetuated by Hostile Arab Palestinians..

Israel calling the Palestinian terrorists is like the coal mine calling the kettle black.
Why is it you never mention Israel's vastly more terrorism?
You played the terrorist card.
Good boy.
(COMMENT)

Name a case of Israeli Terrorism
(or any significant violation of any International Law on violence) perpetrated against the Arab Palestinians since the First Intifada began in December 1987 (in the last three decades).
....................................................................................-- OR --
Name the most recent example of what you call "Israel's vastly more terrorism" so that we can discuss a set of unambiguous specifics...

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R
Let's look at your list. Israel does all of those.
shall be deemed to be terrorist offences:(
a) attacks upon a person's life which may cause death;
(b) attacks upon the physical integrity of a person;
(c) kidnapping or hostage taking;
(d) causing extensive destruction to a Government or public facility, a transport system, an infrastructure facility, including an information system, a fixed platform located on the continental shelf, a public place or private property likely to endanger human life or result in major economic loss;
(e) seizure of aircraft, ships or other means of public or goods transport;
(f) manufacture, possession, acquisition, transport, supply or use of weapons, explosives or of nuclear, biological or chemical weapons, as well as research into, and development of, biological and chemical weapons;
(g) release of dangerous substances, or causing fires, floods or explosions the effect of which is to endanger human life;
(h) interfering with or disrupting the supply of water, power or any other fundamental natural resource the effect of which is to endanger human life;
(i) threatening to commit any of the acts listed in (a) to (h).
Examples on request.
(COMMENT)

See. You simply cannot answer the question. Your credibility is ZERO.

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R
I did. Now it is up to you to ask for clarification.

Don't drop the ball in this discussion.
In which post did you answer the question ?

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: It is just another case of P F Tinmore attempting to justify violations of international counter-terrorism conventions and the parallel attempt of blaming Israel for a conflict perpetuated by Hostile Arab Palestinians..

Israel calling the Palestinian terrorists is like the coal mine calling the kettle black.
Good boy.
(COMMENT)

(or any significant violation of any International Law on violence) perpetrated against the Arab Palestinians since the First Intifada began in December 1987 (in the last three decades).
....................................................................................-- OR --
Name the most recent example of what you call "Israel's vastly more terrorism" so that we can discuss a set of unambiguous specifics...

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R
(d) causing extensive destruction to a Government or public facility, a transport system, an infrastructure facility, including an information system, a fixed platform located on the continental shelf, a public place or private property likely to endanger human life or result in major economic loss;
(f) manufacture, possession, acquisition, transport, supply or use of weapons, explosives or of nuclear, biological or chemical weapons, as well as research into, and development of, biological and chemical weapons;
(g) release of dangerous substances, or causing fires, floods or explosions the effect of which is to endanger human life;
(h) interfering with or disrupting the supply of water, power or any other fundamental natural resource the effect of which is to endanger human life;
Examples on request.
(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

This one.

And nobody has refuted any of those items.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Good boy.
(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R
Examples on request.
(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

This one.

Everything you said has been refuted.
I’ll give you a perfect example of you not being able to admit that your lie has been refuted:
Tinmore, does Palestine have international borders ?

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Good boy.
(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R
Examples on request.
(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

This one.

I’ll give you a perfect example of you not being able to admit that your lie has been refuted:
Yes.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: Your answer is vague, too broad, and without a specific situation to refute.

This one.
(SHORT BACKGROUND)

In Posting #535, I asked the question related to the description and question I asked in Posting #502. Your answer was to merely echo my description and question? It gave no event or example. You did NOT answer the question.

(Ω) Are you trying to say that the Arab Palestinians don't fit this description?

In Posting #508 → I again asked you to address the question Posting $502.

In Post #512 → I again tried to simplify your allegations.

SO
!

In Posting #535 → I asked you for clarification on the basis of your allegations against Israel that you used as an answer:

Name a case of Israeli Terrorism (or any significant violation of any International Law on violence) perpetrated against the Arab Palestinians since the First Intifada began in December 1987 (in the last three decades).
(COMMENT)

You cannot give me an example. So I will give you examples:

A Palestinian prepares to launch inflated condoms attached with an incendiary device to be directed and flown towards Israel, near Rafah along the border between the Gaza Strip and Israel on August 21, 2020. SAID KHATIB / AFP​
Violation of: 1997 INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION FOR THE SUPPRESSION OF TERRORIST CONVENTION: The use of an explosive or incendiary weapon or device that is designed,or has the capability, to cause death, serious bodily injury or substantial material damage;​
The Israeli military said Friday it launched overnight airstrikes in the Gaza Strip after Palestinian militants fired two rockets, with no reports of casualties or major damage on either side.​
The military said fighter jets and other aircraft struck a weapons manufacturing site and “underground infrastructure” belonging to the Islamic militant group Hamas, which rules Gaza.​
Associated PressOctober 23, 2020​
Violation of: Customary Law Rule #11: Indiscriminate attacks are prohibited.​
Clashes broke out in the Palestinian neighborhood of Isawiya in north Jerusalem throughout Friday night between Palestinian locals and police, as well as Border Police, according to a report by Ynet.​
The clashes broke out over the four year anniversary of the terrorist attack in Jerusalem's Ammunition Hill, when Misbah Abu Sbeih carried out a drive-by shooting and killed two Israelis.​
Jerusalem Post By TAMAR BEERI•October 10, 2020​
Punishable Under: Article 68 Fourth Geneva Convention: Protected persons who commit an offence which is solely intended to harm the Occupying Power.​
Israel discovered a new cross-border tunnel from the Gaza Strip on Tuesday that its military said extended “dozens of metres underground” and into southern Israel.​
TEL AVIV (Reuters)•October 20, 2020​
Violation of: Article 2(4) UN Charter: All Members shall refrain in their international relations from the threat or use of force against the territorial integrity or political independence of any state, or in any other manner inconsistent with the Purposes of the United Nations.​
These are all recent (this month) of four (4) types of violations of different International Law origins. Can you give me an example set wherein you believe that Israel violated some specific International Law, giving us a citation as I have, supra.
SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

(COMMENT)

OK! Let's suppose that is true. What are those borders?

Reference: Page 60, Book ONE, Chapter II Law of Treaties,
INTERNATIONAL LAW HANDBOOK • COLLECTION OF INSTRUMENTS
Copyright © United Nations, 2017
Article 11. Boundary regimes​
A succession of States does not as such affect:
(a) a boundary established by a treaty; or​
(b) obligations and rights established by a treaty and relating to the regime of a boundary.​

Israel has Treaties that specifically address Permanent International Boundaries.

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: Your answer is vague, too broad, and without a specific situation to refute.

This one.
(SHORT BACKGROUND)

In Posting #535, I asked the question related to the description and question I asked in Posting #502. Your answer was to merely echo my description and question? It gave no event or example. You did NOT answer the question.

(Ω) Are you trying to say that the Arab Palestinians don't fit this description?

In Posting #508 → I again asked you to address the question Posting $502.

In Post #512 → I again tried to simplify your allegations.

SO
!

In Posting #535 → I asked you for clarification on the basis of your allegations against Israel that you used as an answer:

Name a case of Israeli Terrorism (or any significant violation of any International Law on violence) perpetrated against the Arab Palestinians since the First Intifada began in December 1987 (in the last three decades).
(COMMENT)

You cannot give me an example. So I will give you examples:

A Palestinian prepares to launch inflated condoms attached with an incendiary device to be directed and flown towards Israel, near Rafah along the border between the Gaza Strip and Israel on August 21, 2020. SAID KHATIB / AFP​
Violation of: 1997 INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION FOR THE SUPPRESSION OF TERRORIST CONVENTION: The use of an explosive or incendiary weapon or device that is designed,or has the capability, to cause death, serious bodily injury or substantial material damage;​
The Israeli military said Friday it launched overnight airstrikes in the Gaza Strip after Palestinian militants fired two rockets, with no reports of casualties or major damage on either side.​
The military said fighter jets and other aircraft struck a weapons manufacturing site and “underground infrastructure” belonging to the Islamic militant group Hamas, which rules Gaza.​
Associated PressOctober 23, 2020​
Violation of: Customary Law Rule #11: Indiscriminate attacks are prohibited.​
Clashes broke out in the Palestinian neighborhood of Isawiya in north Jerusalem throughout Friday night between Palestinian locals and police, as well as Border Police, according to a report by Ynet.​
The clashes broke out over the four year anniversary of the terrorist attack in Jerusalem's Ammunition Hill, when Misbah Abu Sbeih carried out a drive-by shooting and killed two Israelis.​
Jerusalem Post By TAMAR BEERI•October 10, 2020​
Punishable Under: Article 68 Fourth Geneva Convention: Protected persons who commit an offence which is solely intended to harm the Occupying Power.​
Israel discovered a new cross-border tunnel from the Gaza Strip on Tuesday that its military said extended “dozens of metres underground” and into southern Israel.​
TEL AVIV (Reuters)•October 20, 2020​
Violation of: Article 2(4) UN Charter: All Members shall refrain in their international relations from the threat or use of force against the territorial integrity or political independence of any state, or in any other manner inconsistent with the Purposes of the United Nations.​
These are all recent (this month) of four (4) types of violations of different International Law origins. Can you give me an example set wherein you believe that Israel violated some specific International Law, giving us a citation as I have, supra.
SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R
We are discussing Israel's terrorism. You are deflecting.

Israel has Treaties that specifically address Permanent International Boundaries.
Brokered by the US...you know...the same country that illegally gave Jerusalem and the Golan to Israel.

Israel claiming borders on territory that the UN calls Palestine.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: If anyone is changing the question, it is not me.

(COMMENT)

If you go back to Post #500, you'll see the response was originally an answer to your "Are you all...like...in third grade?" comeback to the Palestinians Issue of terrorism. It is not a matter of anyone calling the Arab Palestinian terrorist. It is about the Arab Palestinians being so proud to be terrorists.

That is when you shifted the question when you said:

◈ In Posting #503, "Palestinian actions are in self-defense."​
◈ In Posting 504, "Are there any of these that Israel does not do?"​

So let's quit beating around the bush and get back to the shift you made in Posting #504 and answer the volley posed in Posting #547:

Can you give me an example set wherein you believe that Israel violated some specific International Law, giving us a citation as I have, supra?​

You were trying to defend your premise that "Isreal is the terrorist" and that "Arab Palestine is as innocent as the driven snow." I gave you examples of what I believe are various violations committed within the last 60 days; and three of them, within the last two weeks.

What is your response? What act of terrorism can you point to committed by Israel within the last 60 days?

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: The US did not "give" any territory to Israel; legally, illegally, or otherwise.

Brokered by the US...you know...the same country that illegally gave Jerusalem and the Golan to Israel.

(COMMENT)

Israel operates under its own self-determination.

The Arab Palestinians are actively working against Israel in its effort to develop friendly relations among nations based on respect for the principle of equal rights and self-determination of peoples, and to take other appropriate measures to strengthen universal peace. (Article 1, Chapter I, UN Charter) And again, within the last 60 days, the Arab Palestinians have made every effort to destroy peace.

Ruthie Blum / JNS.org said:
An overwhelming majority of Israeli parliamentarians, including those in the opposition, voted on Thursday to ratify the US-brokered Abraham Accords. With 80 members of 120-seat Knesset in favor of the treaty with the United Arab Emirates and 27 in absentia, the remaining 13 lawmakers were unable to block the historic peace agreement that was approved unanimously by the Israeli Cabinet on October 12.
SOURCE: The algemeiner October 21, 2020
GEO-NEWS said:
A Palestinian man holds a crossed-out poster depicting Bahrain's King Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa during a protest against Bahrain's move to normalize relations with Israel, in the central Gaza Strip.
“We have to fight the virus of normalisation and block all its paths before it succeeds, to prevent it from spreading,” said Hamas official Maher al-Holy.
SOURCE: Palestinians protest against Bahrain-Israel normalisation, September 12, 2020. REUTERS

The Arab Palestinians define themselves in → acts of breaches of the peace, and opposition to peaceful negotiations, and the principles that include Israel's right to freely determine their political status and freely pursue their economic, social and cultural development. This is an example of how the Arab Palestinians actively oppose the Principles of International Law concerning Friendly Relations and Co-operation among States.
SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: The US did not "give" any territory to Israel; legally, illegally, or otherwise.

(COMMENT)

Israel operates under its own self-determination.

The Arab Palestinians are actively working against Israel in its effort to develop friendly relations among nations based on respect for the principle of equal rights and self-determination of peoples, and to take other appropriate measures to strengthen universal peace. (Article 1, Chapter I, UN Charter) And again, within the last 60 days, the Arab Palestinians have made every effort to destroy peace.

Ruthie Blum / JNS.org said:
An overwhelming majority of Israeli parliamentarians, including those in the opposition, voted on Thursday to ratify the US-brokered Abraham Accords. With 80 members of 120-seat Knesset in favor of the treaty with the United Arab Emirates and 27 in absentia, the remaining 13 lawmakers were unable to block the historic peace agreement that was approved unanimously by the Israeli Cabinet on October 12.
SOURCE: The algemeiner October 21, 2020
GEO-NEWS said:
A Palestinian man holds a crossed-out poster depicting Bahrain's King Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa during a protest against Bahrain's move to normalize relations with Israel, in the central Gaza Strip.
“We have to fight the virus of normalisation and block all its paths before it succeeds, to prevent it from spreading,” said Hamas official Maher al-Holy.
SOURCE: Palestinians protest against Bahrain-Israel normalisation, September 12, 2020. REUTERS

The Arab Palestinians define themselves in → acts of breaches of the peace, and opposition to peaceful negotiations, and the principles that include Israel's right to freely determine their political status and freely pursue their economic, social and cultural development. This is an example of how the Arab Palestinians actively oppose the Principles of International Law concerning Friendly Relations and Co-operation among States.
SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R
Sooooo many BS Israeli talking points.

BTW, you missed this. "Israel claiming borders on territory that the UN calls Palestine."

You also have not addressed any of that list I quoted from your post.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Sooooo many BS Israeli talking points.
(COMMENT)

I have yet to see a List for what you call the "Israeli Talking Points."

BTW, you missed this. "Israel claiming borders on territory that the UN calls Palestine."
(COMMENT)

No, I did not miss that at all. It is not of any consequence.

You also have not addressed any of that list I quoted from your post.
(COMMENT)

I have not seen any event that you applied these definition categories to.

I gave you four event specific examples. What can you give me? (You cannot..)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

Can you give me an example set wherein you believe that Israel violated some specific International Law, giving us a citation as I have, supra?
There are many right here.

Your sidestepping and deflecting by dumping silly YouTube videos as opposed to actually trying to support your specious claims is embarrassing to everyone but you.

Can you give me an example set wherein you believe that Israel violated some specific International Law, giving us a citation as I have, supra?

Your sidestepping and deflecting by dumping silly YouTube videos as opposed to actually trying to support your specious claims is embarrassing to everyone but you.

I was responding to Rocco's request.

Why is everyone ducking my post?

I think the expectation was that you were just spamming the thread.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: Responding to my Posting and answering the question are two separate things.

(COMMENT)

No one is ducking your posting. You saw my Posting #502, actually copied my information, and repeated the definitions back to me.

Israel does not meet the definition of a terrorist organization. (Not at all.)

Are there any of these that Israel does not do?
(COMMENT)

Israel does a number of these things in response to hostile activity initiated by Arab Palestinian organizations. In any International Armed Conflict (IAC), any or all these actions may occur. But that does not mean that Israel is one of the Jihadist, Fedayeen Activist, Hostile Insurgents, Radicalized Islamic Followers, or Asymmetric Fighters performing "criminal acts" directed against the Arab Palestinian population, intended or calculated to create "terror" in the minds of the citizenry and general public.

I gave you a sample of four actual incidents (within the last 60 days) in which different types of criminal activity were perpetrated by the Hostile Arab Palestinians.

You have not given one example (within the last 60 days) of the Israelis violating any of the 19 Counter-Terrorism Conventions or any associated Customary and International Humanitarian Law.

You can't!!!

The fact of the matter is that the Hostile Arab Palestinians "routinely and quite frequently" commit an offense which were solely intended to harm the Israeli Forces or citizenry, → serious acts of sabotage against the military installations of the Occupying Power. The Hostile Arab Palestinians commit intentional offenses which were intended to cause mass casualties, → and with the intent to cause extensive destruction of the public place.
SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: Responding to my Posting and answering the question are two separate things.

(COMMENT)

No one is ducking your posting. You saw my Posting #502, actually copied my information, and repeated the definitions back to me.

Israel does not meet the definition of a terrorist organization. (Not at all.)

Are there any of these that Israel does not do?
(COMMENT)

Israel does a number of these things in response to hostile activity initiated by Arab Palestinian organizations. In any International Armed Conflict (IAC), any or all these actions may occur. But that does not mean that Israel is one of the Jihadist, Fedayeen Activist, Hostile Insurgents, Radicalized Islamic Followers, or Asymmetric Fighters performing "criminal acts" directed against the Arab Palestinian population, intended or calculated to create "terror" in the minds of the citizenry and general public.

I gave you a sample of four actual incidents (within the last 60 days) in which different types of criminal activity were perpetrated by the Hostile Arab Palestinians.

You have not given one example (within the last 60 days) of the Israelis violating any of the 19 Counter-Terrorism Conventions or any associated Customary and International Humanitarian Law.

You can't!!!

The fact of the matter is that the Hostile Arab Palestinians "routinely and quite frequently" commit an offense which were solely intended to harm the Israeli Forces or citizenry, → serious acts of sabotage against the military installations of the Occupying Power. The Hostile Arab Palestinians commit intentional offenses which were intended to cause mass casualties, → and with the intent to cause extensive destruction of the public place.
SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R
WOW, so much fifth grade name calling.

You talk like the Palestinians went to Europe and attacked the Zionists.

Nice duck though.

Forum List

Back