Palestinian Talks, lectures, & interviews.

More on that stupid IHRA bullshit.

The IHRA Definition of Antisemitism: "The Wrong Answers to the Wrong Set of Questions"​

More on that stupid IHRA bullshit.

The IHRA Definition of Antisemitism: "The Wrong Answers to the Wrong Set of Questions"​

Tinmore doesn't know the definition of Antisemitism and has convinced himself that those who claim so object to the valid criticism of the Jewish State. Let's " help" him

ttps://www.state.gov/defining-antisemitism/

Anti-Semitism of the "Church Fathers"
To the best of my knowledge, this was before 1948

5 of Kanye West’s Antisemitic Remarks, Explained

Just recently; Don't think his declaring WAR on the Jewish people or praising Hitler was about ISRAEL
He also joked about Jews being burned in the ovens, comparing them to baking cookies in the oven. Somehow, don't think the JEWISH STATE was on his mind

Pittsburgh synagogue gunman said he wanted all Jews to die, criminal complaint says

All the above are just a FEW of the Hundreds of Examples. Didn't even go into the hate and Violence that existed for centuries all throughout Europe

Last edited:
Tinmore doesn't know the definition of Antisemitism and has convinced himself that those who claim so object to the valid criticism of the Jewish State. Let's " help" him

Just recently; Don't think his declaring WAR on the Jewish people or praising Hitler was about ISRAEL
He also joked about Jews being burned in the ovens, comparing them to baking cookies in the oven. Somehow, don't think the JEWISH STATE was on his mind

Pittsburgh synagogue gunman said he wanted all Jews to die, criminal complaint says

All the above are just a FEW of the Hundreds of Examples. Didn't even go into the hate and Violence that existed for centuries all throughout Europe
What does any of that have to do with the Nakba?

What does any of that have to do with the Nakba?
Translation; Israel 🇮🇱 doesn’t have the Right to Exist . You see nothing wrong with Jews living under the authority of the Palestinians
2) You CLAIM that ANTISEMITISM doesn’t exist and never did . Why can’t you just admit you’re a liar 🤥

I have posted many videos by Palestinians. Where do any of them fit the IHRA bullshit?

Links?

Translation; Israel 🇮🇱 doesn’t have the Right to Exist . You see nothing wrong with Jews living under the authority of the Palestinians
2) You CLAIM that ANTISEMITISM doesn’t exist and never did . Why can’t you just admit you’re a liar 🤥
Translation; Israel 🇮🇱 doesn’t have the Right to Exist .
Unsubstantiated Israeli talking point. Where does Israel get the "right to exist" in Palestine?

The Palestinians, and many others, call Israel "48" as in 1948 occupied Palestine. I have seen nothing to prove that to be false.

I have posted many videos by Palestinians. Where do any of them fit the IHRA bullshit?

Links?

Do you belittle racism against other minorities?

Unsubstantiated Israeli talking point. Where does Israel get the "right to exist" in Palestine?

The Palestinians, and many others, call Israel "48" as in 1948 occupied Palestine. I have seen nothing to prove that to be false.
Maybe you should go to the U. N . To complain 😂 I’m glad they are calling it “ occupied Palestine “ Just gives the Israeli even more ammunition to prove they are not for the “ two State Solution “ but the destruction of Israel Don’t like the fact that they have total access to their Holy Sites ? Who Cares??

Links?
The above is Bullshit ? THX ! You have proven my point. 🇺🇸✡️

Maybe you should go to the U. N . To complain 😂 I’m glad they are calling it “ occupied Palestine “ Just gives the Israeli even more ammunition to prove they are not for the “ two State Solution “ but the destruction of Israel Don’t like the fact that they have total access to their Holy Sites ? Who Cares??
Is deflection all you got?

Is deflection all you got?
Not deflection . You’re always spouting about the U. N. and “ International Law “ now all of a sudden you don’t like it?
The fact that Jews are now FREE to go to their HOLY SITES is “ deflection?”
I also notice you have no objection to Kanya West praising HITLER and comparing Jews being burned in Ovens to making Cookies in ovens doesn’t bother you
You have always claimed there is no such thing as Antisemitism and I called you on it. YOU are the one who’s deflecting and a LIAR 🤥

Not deflection . You’re always spouting about the U. N. and “ International Law “ now all of a sudden you don’t like it?
The fact that Jews are now FREE to go to their HOLY SITES is “ deflection?”
I also notice you have no objection to Kanya West praising HITLER and comparing Jews being burned in Ovens to making Cookies in ovens doesn’t bother you
You have always claimed there is no such thing as Antisemitism and I called you on it. YOU are the one who’s deflecting and a LIAR 🤥
You sure can make stuff up.

Ash Sarkar sat down with Karma Nabulsi (Fellow in Politics at St Edmund Hall, and Associate Professor at the University of Oxford)

Forum List

Back