Palestinian resistance fighters survive three targeted bombings

Someone like:

Sara Abdul-Azim Abdul-Haq Hasan, 18 months, of Sarah, near Salfit, killed by Israeli settler gunfire to her head while riding with her father in a car.

October 1, 2000

Or,

Hind Nidal Jamil Qauider, 23 days, of Hebron, killed by IDF gas.

November 4, 2000

Or,

Maram Imad Ahmad Hasouna, 3, of al-Bireh, killed by IDF gas near her home.

November 23, 2000

Or,

Abdul-Rahman Khaled Hammouda Khbeish, 4, of Balata refugee camp, killed by IDF gunfire to his head.

December 31, 2000

Or,

Obeisi infant girl, of Nablus, died at an IDF checkpoint when her mother was prevented from crossing to reach the hospital.

Or,

Iman Muhammad al-Haju, 4 months, of Khan Younis, Gaza, killed by IDF shelling while in her mother’s arms.

May 7, 2001

Or,

Diya Marwan Hilmi al-Tmeizi, 3 months, of Ithna, near Hebron, killed, with her older brother, by Israeli settler gunfire to her head and back.

July 19, 2001

Or...

It is Israel's war and kids get killed in war.

Links?

Settlers do not just shoot babies in the head, this is probably some twisted truth very conviniently cut by Betselem.

You still didn't answer my question.

Define Shalhevet pass. Don't dismiss my posts please.

Are you saying that Betselem just sits around making this stuff up?

Just another unfortunate child caught up in Israel's war.

No, Bestelem does not make stuff up. But it DOES say half truths. And you know the old saying about half truths.

to any document they simply take on any wrong Israeli behaviour, but don't film and write the part when Israeli civilans or soldiers are provoked or harmed. I don't see any reason why Betselem does not tell the whole truth at 99% of the cases.

Can YOU answer that?

IF terrrorists would not have bomed Israeli civilians, Palestinians would not have needed checkpoints.

Its only heir own doings.

Lipush,

If Israel would end her unholy Occupation, there would be no need of any more checkpoints on Palestinian lands.

The Occupation is all the doing of Israel and her resident Jewish worshippers.

I am glad I do not have a God like Israel, that requires I occupy and steal and kill, for it.

Sherri

I find it funny that both you and Mr Tinmore keep saying things like "stop the occupation" but never say directly and to the point, to WHICH occupation they're talking about.

The occupation of the Judea and Samaria? the "occupation" of Gaza? the "occupation" of Tel Aviv? which "occupation" is that you wish for to end?

I have never got a direct answer from people who say that. They simply keep avoiding the issue.

Links?

Settlers do not just shoot babies in the head, this is probably some twisted truth very conviniently cut by Betselem.

There is no war. Israel, like any sovereign nation has a right to defense of its borders. Rockets that are fired by islamists from Gaza and elsewhere constitutes an act of war .

Thanks but it is kind of useless, really.

Mr. Tinmore have said himself that there is no such thing as an Israeli civilian, Sherri pretty much did say the same, meaning that rocket throwing in their agenda is fine and accepted.

Please don't bother yourself with mentioning that. I don't, anymore. It's kind of useless, they will never be able to understand that.

But apperenly WE are the "mushrooms".

Hollie,

What do your comments have to do with the meek inheriting the land?

Are you arguing the Taliban are the meek in our world?

And there are no Taliban in Palestine, for your information.

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Sherri
Are you somehow clueless that the beggars and squatters AKA Palestinians use children in furtherance of the hate that defines Islam?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Hollie,

middle_east_map.gif

I am trying to give you a map, so you hopefully will be able to see that Afghanistan is not in Palestine, and Pakistan is not inside Palestine.

For you to keep speaking of what people do in those countries and act as if the Palestinians do exactly the same is simply Ignorance.

Try to stop being so stupid.

Sherri
Sherri - as usual, there is a lot of "stupid" in your posts. If you take a moment to look at the map image you posted, you will see a portion of that map depicts a region of the world that is largely retrograde and dysfunctional. Child suicide bombers are the product of a politico-religious ideology that currently represents the dominant politico- religious ideology in much of the land area represented on your map.

Less hurling of your "stupid'ness" and a bit of introspection on your part would go a long way toward your posts resembling something generated by a thinking human... not that I'm accusing you of being such a thing.

IF terrrorists would not have bomed Israeli civilians, Palestinians would not have needed checkpoints.

Lipush,

If Israel would end her unholy Occupation, there would be no need of any more checkpoints on Palestinian lands.

I am glad I do not have a God like Israel, that requires I occupy and steal and kill, for it.

Sherri

I find it funny that both you and Mr Tinmore keep saying things like "stop the occupation" but never say directly and to the point, to WHICH occupation they're talking about.

The occupation of the Judea and Samaria? the "occupation" of Gaza? the "occupation" of Tel Aviv? which "occupation" is that you wish for to end?

I have never got a direct answer from people who say that. They simply keep avoiding the issue.
Neither will say so but they both mean all of Israel should be unoccupied. Get it now?

There is no war. Israel, like any sovereign nation has a right to defense of its borders. Rockets that are fired by islamists from Gaza and elsewhere constitutes an act of war .

Mr. Tinmore have said himself that there is no such thing as an Israeli civilian, Sherri pretty much did say the same, meaning that rocket throwing in their agenda is fine and accepted.

Please don't bother yourself with mentioning that. I don't, anymore. It's kind of useless, they will never be able to understand that.

Tinmore is adhering to islamist orthodoxy when he refuses any consideration of civilians in connection with Israelis.

Suicide bombers who target women and children are acting with adherence to islamist ideology.

One only needs to read from a seminal 15th century with written by Shihabuddin Abu al-'Abbas Ahmad ibn an-Naqib al-Misri titled 'Umdat as-Salik wa 'Uddat an-Nasik (Reliance of the Traveller)' we find the following passage; "It is not permissible to kill women or children unless they are fighting against the Muslims." ('Umdat al-Salik, o9.10).

In the warped view that is the Moslem mindset, all Israeli citizens are members of the armed forces (or will be), such that with a bit of creative interpretation, all Israelis are "fighting against the Muslims".

Sick? Of course.

Last edited:
Links?

Lipush,

Really, anyone who dies in this conflict, the primary party to blame for such deaths is Israel and her unlawful Occupation of the land of Palestine. Settlers and their descendants or the ones they have adopted, living on stolen land anywhere in the land of Palestine should expect there may be some legitimate residents there who will at times react violently to all the human rights abuses and war crimes and atrocities and crimes against humanity Israel subjects the indigenous civilian population to.

People will always resist being occupied by foreign colonial settlers with no legitimate ties to the land, who come in by force and steal and kill and ethnically cleanse.

Why don't you leave and stop occupying other's land? And, yes, Sderot was ethnically cleansed land, if that is where you live. It belonged to a Palestinian village that was ethnically cleansed of its land by Israel.

Over 70% of the land in Israel has a legitimate Arab owner, that can be proven with Ottoman Empire legal documents, on file today with Israeli officials and on file with Turkish officials in Turkey. I was just reading a news report recently reporting that Turkey released some of those records to Palestinians owning land in the West Bank, to prove the settler squatters/land thieves there had no right to lands they had stolen from them in the OPT.

And if you are reallly not a little girl, if you are a 22 year old woman, for example, explain why you have not served in the IDF, as that is generally required of all adult Jews, men and women. Your statement you would never kill is so hilarious, when one looks at the militant society you live in, that requires military service of men and women, a society that requires you to kill. Or do you fall in some religious exception, exempting you from killing Palestinians for your God, the State of Israel, because you are a Kahanist or a member of some other religious Jewish group that believes creation was made for the Chosen People alone?

Sherri

Saying all the fault is always on the Israeli side, is like saying Israel has a conflict with itself.

Which is not true. Israel has a conflict with the PALESTINIANS. If it was all Israel doing wrong and Palestinians doing right the reality would have been totally different.

Like you, the killer of the Fogel children also said that it is the "occupation's fault". He send a message that he is not a beast nor any different than the normal Israeli. He is. The normal Israeli won't go shooting a toddler in its bed.

Sherri, have you ever heard of the Sykes and Matza neutralization theory? It is also known as the "Techniques of neutralization". In Short, Sykes checked and investigated the way that Criminals handle their wrong doings by neutralizing their regret and guilt.

The most interesting method, Is the method of "denying the responsibility". The first one. it is joined by denying the damage and denying the victim. In this method, the person criminal or one commiting wrong will say that they brought to the situation by injustice and bad circumstences. Later one it gets to the level of denying the person they hurt being a victim. Because they deseved it, by their thinking.

Not long ago I watch an episode of on of my favorite TV-shows. It was an episode mimicking the idea of SAW movies, without the torture of blood thing, just the idea of tests. Apperently the killer was hurt and blackmailed by the person he tried to put the test on. But only only he, but his wife too. He claimed that his family was destroyed, that he had the "right" because he was hurt. He was a classing Sykes living example. Just like the killer of the Fogels.

Yes, there is an occupation, unexplained in theory, but there are wrongs in this conflict. The Killer of the Fogels know exactly what he did, and who had he harmed. You told me that those were Kahanists family. That is not true, but even if it was, does it change the faces of this act? Yoav was 11 years old! El'ad was 4! Hadas was 3 months old! Horrible Kahanists children! Please give me a link of the Palestinian child's name killed by horrible Kahanist El'ad!

The one who did that cannot wave off his responsibility of the act blaiming the "occupation". Because the occupation is a reality. It is not a person, and it cannot physically hold a knife or a gun. PEOPLE DO. And the one doing that was a PERSON.

Yigal Amir said in his testimony that Rabin tried to sold our country. Amir was sure he was saving his own people when shooting him. How ironic, his name- Yigal. He said his own doings caused him to do so, it was Rabin's fault. But Rabin did not commite suicide, he was murdered. Amir could not have turned the tables on denying himself being a killer or trying to bail himself out saying his ideology is more pure and important than one mans life. Just Like Jacob Titel could not say that his actioned were driven out by God's wrath. Fact stays, YOU kill, the responsibility is on YOU only.

Links?

Lipush,

Really, anyone who dies in this conflict, the primary party to blame for such deaths is Israel and her unlawful Occupation of the land of Palestine. Settlers and their descendants or the ones they have adopted, living on stolen land anywhere in the land of Palestine should expect there may be some legitimate residents there who will at times react violently to all the human rights abuses and war crimes and atrocities and crimes against humanity Israel subjects the indigenous civilian population to.

People will always resist being occupied by foreign colonial settlers with no legitimate ties to the land, who come in by force and steal and kill and ethnically cleanse.

Why don't you leave and stop occupying other's land? And, yes, Sderot was ethnically cleansed land, if that is where you live. It belonged to a Palestinian village that was ethnically cleansed of its land by Israel.

Over 70% of the land in Israel has a legitimate Arab owner, that can be proven with Ottoman Empire legal documents, on file today with Israeli officials and on file with Turkish officials in Turkey. I was just reading a news report recently reporting that Turkey released some of those records to Palestinians owning land in the West Bank, to prove the settler squatters/land thieves there had no right to lands they had stolen from them in the OPT.

And if you are reallly not a little girl, if you are a 22 year old woman, for example, explain why you have not served in the IDF, as that is generally required of all adult Jews, men and women. Your statement you would never kill is so hilarious, when one looks at the militant society you live in, that requires military service of men and women, a society that requires you to kill. Or do you fall in some religious exception, exempting you from killing Palestinians for your God, the State of Israel, because you are a Kahanist or a member of some other religious Jewish group that believes creation was made for the Chosen People alone?

Sherri

To my second point.

First of all, I don't live in Sderot. Just for general knowledge so you could stop making assumptions.

Second, is there any reason why should I leave? I have lived in Israel since beeing 2 months old! who are you to tell me to leave?

The lands my mothers family have lost in central Israel is theirs, and will be theirs forever. No one could make us stop dreaming about claiming back our lands, only a devilish person could even ask that of us.

Over 70% have Arab owner? and before that Arab owner, the land belonged to the Jews! as a Christian,fake one, but a Christian by your own claims, you cannot dismiss the OT which says exactly that.

No ties to the land? Jews have more ties to the land than Any Arab. While Arabs were clans in the desert that robbed property and land from eachother decades and hundreds of years back, The great Rabbies of the Jewish nation sang and praised and prayed for Jerusalem. Who are you to say that we have no connection to the land?

More and more I go down your posts, your ignoracny of Israeli society frightens me more, yet it is sad because you say the things you say like it's a fact that cannot be appealed.

the IDF does NOT require any drafted soldier to kill Palestinians! millions of Shekels are invested in IDF society projects, which has nothing to do with the Israeli Palestinian conflict. the education wing, for example. thousands of Israeli children get to see the next day because of soldiers that are sent to projects like "Meir Panim", for children at risk and needed families.

Young men and women are often being sent to towns to show presence and keep neighborhoods that are known for being vandalized by drug addicts and criminals.

Are you aware that the IDF does THAT, as well? What the hell people are telling you??

I myself did serve in the IDF, full service as required. I just turned 23, btw, not that it holds any meaning. Each week, EACH WEEK, 2-3 times a week, we would go for 4 hours to insetutions, kindergartens and schools that have children of abusive or prisoner parents, teach, listen, help, hold them, without any kind of payment. Because THAT is what the IDF does.

I held a weapon; that was part of my training. But I hated doing so, because that was
very much far away from me. I never shot it at a human being. Ever. Something I am pretty thankful for. I don't know how I could live with myself knowing I have killed a man or a woman. Yes, even if it WAS a Palestinian terrorists.

You have proved to be lacking many trivial facts to understand. Please learn more about the IDF because you making assumptions that are not true will only do you bad.

Hossfly,

Massacring babies, there is nothing meek about that, killing thousands of innocent Palestinian civilians, all of this documented by Isreali Jews themselves, on Btselem. There is nothing meek about any of that.

You obviously do not know what the word meek means, it means people place their trust in God, not weapons that are used to kill with.

Sherri
I suspect that if Israeli Jews relied on god to protect them from pal/Arab mass murderers, god would be found to be much less effective than 5.56mm ammunition.

Hollie,

You proclaim your God, I see, the God of War.

Sherri

The drama queen thing is just too cute.
The gods have apparently decided not to personally take action to prevent Moslem mass murderers so... The gods help them who help themselves.

Last edited:

It is not that I say this. It is the Geneva convention.

I posted the quote and the link.

Don't blame me.

Don't blame me.
Posting links without an understanding of the subject or the context is just wasting bandwidth.

Hollie,

What do your comments have to do with the meek inheriting the land?

Are you arguing the Taliban are the meek in our world?

And there are no Taliban in Palestine, for your information.

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Sherri
Are you somehow clueless that the beggars and squatters AKA Palestinians use children in furtherance of the hate that defines Islam?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Hollie,

middle_east_map.gif

I am trying to give you a map, so you hopefully will be able to see that Afghanistan is not in Palestine, and Pakistan is not inside Palestine.

For you to keep speaking of what people do in those countries and act as if the Palestinians do exactly the same is simply Ignorance.

Sherri
What are you blabbering now, you ignorant tramp? The "Palestinians" were the inventors of using brainwashed children as suicide bombers. The Iranian Islamists taught them that using children are "expendable" and acceptable to use as sacrifice for the cause. During the Iran / Iraq war they used little boys to walk on minefields on the border and clear the way for troops and tanks to follow. They gave them keys to heaven and the 72 virgins in case they blew up. and their parents were congratulated. As is also the case with the Palestinians. Your Iranian "friends" can verify this. Aren't you proud you associate with such "noble" people? Heh heh heh!

Hollie,

middle_east_map.gif

Sherri
What are you blabbering now, you ignorant tramp? The "Palestinians" were the inventors of using brainwashed children as suicide bombers. The Iranian Islamists taught them that using children are "expendable" and acceptable to use as sacrifice for the cause. During the Iran / Iraq war they used little boys to walk on minefields on the border and clear the way for troops and tanks to follow. They gave them keys to heaven and the 72 virgins in case they blew up. and their parents were congratulated. As is also the case with the Palestinians. Your Iranian "friends" can verify this. Aren't you proud you associate with such "noble" people? Heh heh heh!

Namecaller,

This is my name for you, from now on, as it describes the very essence of who you are on this forum, my name for you as long as you choose to remain a name caller. You have the ability to change, if you change one day, I will call you by the name you are using for yourself here.

Further, I am only going to respond to posts you say something substantive in.

Palestine, the name, goes back to the time of Herodotus. If you were to google Herodotus and Palestine, you would learn he made many reference to Palestine and its people. Palestinian actually remains a proper name of anyone from the land of Palestine, that includes Israel, which has questionable legitimacy and borders.

Iran is a Persian nation, not an Arab nation. Iran is made up primarily of Shiite Muslims. The Muslims in Palestine are primarily Sunni Muslims. Iran never taught any Palestinians anything about suicide bombings. The suicide bombings, that ended 5 or more years ago, were a response to the targeted assassinations of Israel and other civilian killings that killed more innocent civilians than suicide bombings did. They were just doing to the Israelis what the Israelis were doing to them. Israel's unlawful targeted assassinations continue, as do other deliberate civilian killings. The US also carries out targeted assassinations and deliberate civilian killings, too. See this article, addressing Obama choosing targets to kill.

Terrorizing Muslims: A bipartisan project | Mondoweiss

And, as Iran is not the topic, I am not responding to the comments you make about them that had nothing to do with Israel.

Sherri

Don't blame me.

Lipush,

I did not say there was no such thing as Israeli civilians. Civilians are not proper targets, by anyone on either side. Deliberate attacks on civilians are war crimes, whoever carries them out, as are indiscriminate attacks and disproportionate attacks on a civilian population. I referred to an Amnesty Report that addresses the issue more fully, and even quoted some of what they said there in a prior post.

Sherri

Hollie,

middle_east_map.gif

Sherri

Namecaller,

This is my name for you, from now on, as it describes the very essence of who you are on this forum, my name for you as long as you choose to remain a name caller. You have the ability to change, if you change one day, I will call you by the name you are using for yourself here.

Palestine, the name, goes back to the time of Herodotus. If you were to google Herodotus and Palestine, you would learn he made many reference to Palestine and its people. Palestinian actually remains a proper name of anyone from the land of Palestine, that includes Israel, which has questionable legitimacy and borders.

Iran is a Persian nation, not an Arab nation. Iran is made up primarily of Shiite Muslims. The Muslims in Palestine are primarily Sunni Muslims. Iran never taught any Palestinians anything about suicide bombings. The suicide bombings, that ended 5 or more years ago, were a response to the targeted assassinations of Israel and other civilian killings that killed more innocent civilians than suicide bombings did. They were just doing to the Israelis what the Israelis were doing to them. Israel's unlawful targeted assassinations continue, as do other deliberate civilian killings. The US also carries out targeted assassinations and deliberate civilian killings, too. See this article, addressing Obama choosing targets to kill.

And, as Iran is not the topic, I am not responding to the comments you make about them that had nothing to do with Israel.

Sherri
Persia was a nation of Zoroastrians. It was never meant to be Muslim and one day the Muslims will be erased from memory there. Could happen almost any day now.

It's just laughable to describe Islamic terrorists as resistance fighters. The only thing these Dark Age types are resisting is the ability to become a part of the relevant first world.
Well they call walking into a pizzeria and blowing up innocent women and children "resistance". Those beautiful Islamic values at work again.

Roudy,

Your favorite terrorists cause deaths like these described below, as not one single person has been killed in a pizzeria since the days these Israeli terror attacks were carried out, described below, that unlawfully killed at least 773 civilians in Gaza.

Palestinian fatalities (all figures relate to the Gaza Strip during the period 27
December 2008 to 18 January 2009)
Israeli security forces killed 1,387 Palestinians during the operation. The breakdown is as
follows:
Did not take part in the hostilities 773
Of them, women (over 18) 107
Of them, minor boys & girls (under 18) 320
Took part in the hostilities 330

http://www.btselem.org/download/20090909_cast_lead_fatalities_eng.pdf

Now, what kind of a human being supports these kind of civilian massacres?

Hint, all you have to do is look in a mirror.

Sherri
Perhaps the Muslims and their fellow travelers like Sherri should themselves look in the mirror. Have they spoken up about the over 2 million Christians killed in the Sudan, the 3 million (mainly Hindus) killed in Bangladesh, and the millions of Christians killed in Nigeria. I guess when it comes to Muslims killing others, they just cover their mirrors with sheets. Where are the voices of the Muslims and their fellow travelers for the death of Muslims by their fellow Muslims of different sects in Muslim countries. While they are constantly vomiting out their vitriol against Israel, their eyes seem to be tightly shut against what Muslim are doing when it comes to killing others.

jt2

Hollie,

middle_east_map.gif

Sherri

Namecaller,

Sherri
Huh? It was Israel before Palestine, and the Arabs that now call themselves "Palestinians" started calling themselves by that name as of 1964. Before that the name Palestinian was associated with JEWS. Where did you learn your history from...your Muslim Friends at the Mosque? Ha ha ha!

I didn't say Iran taught the Palestinjans suicide bombing, they learned that on their own. But the idea of child sacrifice in the name of Allah in the 20th century was introduced by the Iranians.

You don't need to tell me about the history of Iran. Iran was invaded by Arab savages that forced Islam, Shiite or Sunni, down the throats of an ancient civilization. Now it is stinking up the country, and the people want out, but they are afraid to rise up because the Islamic animals in charge do far worse to their own people than Israelis could ever do to the Palestinians. The Israelis are human and the Islamists are animals, after all. Ask any Iranian they will confirm.

Just because you spread your fat slob legs for Iranian Islamists doesn't mean you "know more about Iran". Capiche?

Lipush,

Sherri

From everything I can find, Israel sits inside Palestine with no land or borders of its own.

Lipush,

Sherri

From everything I can find, Israel sits inside Palestine with no land or borders of its own.
There was no Palestine before Israel. So Palestine is inside Israel. Get your order right, or don't, who the fuck cares.

Namecaller,

Sherri
Persia was a nation of Zoroastrians. It was never meant to be Muslim and one day the Muslims will be erased from memory there. Could happen almost any day now.
Soon the Islamic leaders will be hung from lamposts by the people of Iran like Mussolini and his henchmen were. And "Islamism" will be banned and made a criminal offense in Iran. In other words, the filthy seed of Islam will be erased from Iran.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back