Palestine Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our tax money at work. Or just flushed down the toilet.

FBI Opened Terrorism Investigations Into Nonviolent Palestinian Solidarity Group, Documents Reveal

It is clear, however, that the FBI conducted at least two major investigations into ISM. In addition to the international terrorism investigation into the two St. Louis activists, the FBI’s Los Angeles Field Office initiated a domestic security investigation into ISM as an organization.

The LA investigation into ISM also touched offices beyond those at the Washington meeting. During the investigation, agents in Chicago; Springfield, Illinois; Boston; Minneapolis; Atlanta; Richmond, Virginia; Cleveland; Houston; San Francisco; and elsewhere all followed leads, gathered evidence, and in at least on case conducted physical surveillance. In a number of instances, local police aided these efforts.

Nothing in the documents suggests any of these investigations ever resulted in criminal charges. Instead, the documents reveal sprawling investigations involving FBI field offices in multiple states and the national headquarters, as well as local law enforcement. FBI agents resorted not only to confidential informants and physical surveillance, but a scandal-prone unit formed in the wake of the September 11 terrorist attacks accessed the phone records of at least one activist. In both investigations, the FBI relied heavily on biased right-wing publications making fantastical claims of questionable veracity.

It seems the FBI’s investigation resulted in little more than thousands of pages of documents that did little other than to make the FBI itself perhaps the greatest threat, by spying on First Amendment-protected speech.

RE: Palestine Today?
※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF:
insurgency — The organized use of subversion and violence to seize, nullify, or challenge political control of a region. Insurgency can also refer to the group itself. (JP 3-24)

Jihadist, Fedayeen Activist, Hostile Insurgents,
People attempting to go back to their own homes are called insurgents.

Israel is soooooooooo full of shit.
(COMMENT)

◈ What is the United Nations definition of a refugee?
✦ A refugee is someone who has been forced to flee his or her country because of persecution, war or violence. A refugee has a well-founded fear of persecution for reasons of race, religion, nationality, political opinion or membership in a particular social group. Most likely, they cannot return home or are afraid to do so. War and ethnic, tribal and religious violence are leading causes of refugees fleeing their countries.​
✦ IF you Recognize the boundaries of Israel THEN you must be at least 70 years old, and actually took part in the flight from Israeli controlled territory. The term Refugee does not cover descendants of a Palestine Refugee. They did not flee or were forced out.​
◈ Who is an internally displaced person?
✦ An internally displaced person, or IDP, is someone who has been forced to flee their home but never cross an international border. These individuals seek safety anywhere they can find it—in nearby towns, schools, settlements, internal camps, even forests and fields. IDPs, which include people displaced by internal strife and natural disasters, are the largest group that UNHCR assists. Unlike refugees, IDPs are not protected by international law or eligible to receive many types of aid because they are legally under the protection of their own government.​

✦ IF you do "NOT Recognize" the territorial integrity of Israel and consider the entirety of the territory from the Jordan River to the Mediterranean Sea, and from Lebanon to Egypt. Palestinian people THEN you are an internally displaced person (not protected by international law or eligible to receive many types of aid).​
I often have to have any Palestinian I'm talking to, to define their terms. IF the include descendant of a Palestine Refugees, THEN you are discussing IDPs, not refugees. It is like the position the Palestine PLO-NAD considers the 1967 border, which is defined as the 1949 Armistice Line along with all legal modifications thereto up to 4 June 1967, is the internationally-recognized border between Israel and the occupied State of Palestine. However, there are other factions that consider the border differently and still under the Permanent Status of Negotiations.
index.png

Most Respectfully,
R

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: You are absolutely, and without question → correct.

TO: Rule 14 -- the question of excessive force in relation to the concrete and direct military advantage anticipated.
What direct military advantage are they anticipating?

Take out Hamas? Fail!

Stop rockets? Fail!

Bomb the shit out of a lot of civilians? Ahh, there you go!
(COMMENT)

So, what is the solution?

Increase the fire-power applied, or increase the number of sortes; or both. They should gradually increase until the Arab Palestinians comply with the principles of international law concerning friendly relations and co-operation among States
(the military expectation). (A/RES/25/2625)

index.png

Most Respectfully,
R
Israel has been trying to shoot its way out of a political problem for over 70 years. Obviously this has not worked and I see no success in the future.

The solution is to follow international law and UN resolutions.

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: You know that is a half-truth at best.

Israel has been trying to shoot its way out of a political problem for over 70 years. Obviously this has not worked and I see no success in the future.
(COMMENT)

Well, that all depends on how you measure. What metrics you are using. I observe that those Israeli people and their capabilities to tackle a challenge. And then againultimate criteria for assessing the development of their country (technically, academically and industrially) must also include both cultural and economic growth.

The gunplay between the Israelis and the Arab Palestinians has taken a back-seat to the Hostile Drama that unfolds every day in the external territories of the chaos and shadowing retro-development of the Arab Palestinian.

There is one more major difference between the Israeli and the external territories under dispute. While they make a grandstand about International Law - and UN Resolutions. They wake up every morning under oversight because they tell themselves each day that it is entirely proper killing Israelis and hold a complete lack of remorse or empathy for those that fall to the hand of an Arab Palestinian.

The Arab Palestinian have to be shown the law, and then they ignore it. It seems that the Rule of Law does not stick to them because they have been told they have a special dispensation. There is NO LAW or JUSTIFICATION that can be used to substantiate Arab Palestinian criminal activity.

(COMMENT)

I do not think that this is a focused response. I've seen what the pro-Arab Palestinians hold out as the "List of International Law Violations by the State of Israel." I'm not impressed.

index.png

Most Respectfully,
R

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: You know that is a half-truth at best.

(COMMENT)

Well, that all depends on how you measure. What metrics you are using. I observe that those Israeli people and their capabilities to tackle a challenge. And then againultimate criteria for assessing the development of their country (technically, academically and industrially) must also include both cultural and economic growth.

The gunplay between the Israelis and the Arab Palestinians has taken a back-seat to the Hostile Drama that unfolds every day in the external territories of the chaos and shadowing retro-development of the Arab Palestinian.

There is one more major difference between the Israeli and the external territories under dispute. While they make a grandstand about International Law - and UN Resolutions. They wake up every morning under oversight because they tell themselves each day that it is entirely proper killing Israelis and hold a complete lack of remorse or empathy for those that fall to the hand of an Arab Palestinian.

The Arab Palestinian have to be shown the law, and then they ignore it. It seems that the Rule of Law does not stick to them because they have been told they have a special dispensation. There is NO LAW or JUSTIFICATION that can be used to substantiate Arab Palestinian criminal activity.

(COMMENT)

I do not think that this is a focused response. I've seen what the pro-Arab Palestinians hold out as the "List of International Law Violations by the State of Israel." I'm not impressed.

index.png

Most Respectfully,
R
Nice rant. :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

D1tYYXcXgAUquFm.jpg

That "unprecedented religious and cultural harmony"
Arabs LOVE so much to lie about....

Q. Harmony much?

In fact, I challenge anyone to find any case of a Zionist ever shooting a bullet,
or any form of Jewish aggression prior to the Arab pogroms.

Last edited:
Gaza factory manufactures Israel's coronavirus protective gear

The factory manufactures around 20,000 face masks and some 2,000 protective suits daily, with all of its medical production delivered to Israel. Bawab told Ynet that, although the amount of Israeli importers he has signed contracts with is rising, the product is not provided to Israeli hospitals directly.

Today we remember the six Palestinians who were killed by Israeli occupation forces while protesting Israeli theft of Palestinian land on the first Land Day on 30 March 1976.

91547436_3226855997333846_3454828180588724224_n.jpg

An empty street in the Old City of Jerusalem as residents are ordered to stay at home during the coronavirus crisis. Photo by Marwa Majed.

91728795_3224973644188748_7686372854169862144_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back