"Palestine" Nazi Connections:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leave it up Palestinians and their supporters to make up impossible shit.

Israel organ harvesting scandal 'medically impossible'

Aftonbladet's organ harvesting allegations are ludicrous from a medical perspective, writes Andrea Meyerhoff MD, Associate Professor at the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, who also argues that Sweden missed an opportunity to "reject anti-Semitism and reaffirm principles of good journalism."

Not a word from your mouth has credibility, you have been caught in lie after lie after lie.

LIKE your lie I just debunked in my last post.

I have seen no credible evidence Palestinians did what is alleged in the last post.

I just see the normal libelous rantings of a Zionist loon.

Oh but the Palestinians did, and more.
And you think your IslamoNazi worshiping "opinions" count because.....?

Watch "Israel Admits Illegal Organ Harvesting." on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPzQp6tCuFw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Israel even admits it.

Can the Zionazi read English?

I make claims I back up with credible sources, I proved Israel stole organs from bodies.
It has been totally debunked. You as usual proved diddly squat.
I use RT news as toilet paper. It's a Russian Propaganda site.

You call that "credible". Ha ha ha ha.

As I have proven, Israel admits to illegal organ harvesting.

AND your response is to vomit out another Zionazi lie, that is all you are filled with.

Leave it up Palestinians and their supporters to make up impossible shit.

Israel organ harvesting scandal 'medically impossible'

Aftonbladet's organ harvesting allegations are ludicrous from a medical perspective, writes Andrea Meyerhoff MD, Associate Professor at the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, who also argues that Sweden missed an opportunity to "reject anti-Semitism and reaffirm principles of good journalism."

Sherri, getting back to the topic, do you think Palestinian savages eat human body parts with ketchup?

But Sherri you are the official message board Nazi. No one here believes a word you say after all the lies youve been caught in. You are. Laughingstock . So shut your ugly face ans listen to what your told

Palestinian animals are making a movie called Night of the Living Dead Muslims. You should audition for it. You have to like eating human organs if you want to get picked.

Notice the blood dripping from the nose and side of the bottom right Palestinian animal's mouth:
arabs.waving.entrails.butchered.israelis.ramallah.jpg

So, what's the story on the alleged Israeli harvesting of internal organs without prior consent?

Has this been admitted by the Israeli government, in an official capacity?

Or have I been mistaking quotes from private Israeli citizens as an official admission of the practice?

And if such harvesting has, indeed, occurred, was this in an official capacity or a wayward Israeli or off-shore Jew or two, operating a harvesting and resale scheme to enrich themselves under the table?

And, in the final analysis, even if Israel HAS been guilty of such behaviors, and these were in an official capacity, and HAS admitted it (as I so erroneously assumed from casual reading earlier and which I may have admittedly and unintentionally mispoken-about a few minutes ago)...

There's a big difference between harvesting the organs of numerous dead-folk, for sale and re-tasking, and the killing of enemies and the cutting-out of their internal organs and waving them about as a despicable public display of contempt and hatred and Neanderthal barbarity.

One the Uncle Kondor's Fujita Scale of Bad Things to Do...

With 10 being a very, very Bad Thing indeed...

The alleged Palestinian 'offense' rates like a 6 or 7...

The alleged Israeli 'offense' rates like a 1, or a half-of-a-1... a point-five (.5)...

Let's keep these comparisons and their throw-weight in perspective...

Last edited:
I KNOW of no offense worse than Israel commits when they deliberately burn to death Palestinian children with chemical weapons.

They did that on a widespread scale in Cast Lead.

Nothing lower than that Zionazi crime.

I KNOW of no offense worse than Israel commits when they deliberately burn to death Palestinian children with chemical weapons.

You keep coming up with that same lie time after time. That's why we laugh at you. You are hilarious entertainment.

Yes, yes, yes... very nice, I'm sure...

Now... back to the matter at-hand...

Your substantiation of your challenge to the credibility of the photo and its reported setting and its interpretation...

Focus, grasshopper, focus...

You have the floor...

You may now proceed to back up your challenge...

The clock is running...
clock.gif

Or shall we just assume that you're blowing smoke, as usual?
71_71.gif

Last edited:
Thread closed, it has run it's course. There are many Zone 2 violations. For those who committed those violations they got a pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back