PA House Introduces a Resolution: The Election Process Shall Be Declared Improper.

There is nothing illegal about curing.

The Republicans could just as easily done it. It was THEIR choice not to.

There is when you only allow it in some areas and not others. We don't count electoral votes by counties, we count them by state. This is team Trump's complaint of violating their Equal Protection Under the Law constitutional right.

There is when you only allow it in some areas and not others. We don't count electoral votes by counties, we count them by state. This is team Trump's complaint of violating their Equal Protection Under the Law constitutional right.
Let’s break this down.

WHO allows it?
WHO disallows it?

And the remedy, according to the SCOTUS, was to stop counting and have the electoral college cast their votes.

Anybody with a brain knows that, gramps.

Anybody with a brain knows there is a mountain of evidence of election fraud, perpetrated by Democrats, to give no-campaign Biden his laughingstock 80 Million "votes"

And I don't read links from companies that design things that are deliberately designed to switch votes, and rig an election.

And by the way >>>

1606785029426.png

Last edited:
So...what role does Trump’s attempt to dismantle the post office just prior to an election expected to have huge numbers of absentee ballots, play in this?

Nothing, because if you're too stupid to mail in your ballot in plenty of time to make sure it got there, it's not up to a judge to compensate for your laziness. They were passing those ballots out several weeks before the election. Even if you accidentally forgot, then you still have the option to vote in person if you didn't trust your post office.

Anybody with a brain knows that, gramps.

Anybody with a brain knows there is a mountain of evidence of election fraud, perpetrated by Democrats, to give no-campaign Biden his laughingstock 80 Million "votes"

And I don't read links from companies that design things that are deliberately designed to switch votes, and rig an election.

And by the way >>>

View attachment 423656
You're off the rails again, gramps. Let me remind you, we're talking specifically about Smartmatic's presence in this election. They were nowhere outside of L.A. County.

Let’s break this down.

WHO allows it?
WHO disallows it?

It doesn't matter who allows it or who doesn't. The state needs to have a standard for processing the ballots. You can't have two different processes.
Then you need to change the rules and regulations.

And you need ask WHY those in charge of Republican majority precincts did not allow it instead of condemning those who did.

It isn’t illegal. Move on.

You and I have some very distinct and different perspectives. You see Trump as uniquely and viciously attacked from day one. I don’t. I see Obama as uniquely and viciously attacked from day one (and on throughout Trump’s presidency). We do not agree here. That should be ok. I am ok with it.

The difference is DumBama was only attacked by the right. Trump was attacked by nearly the entire MSM and even Fox on a few occasions.

You and I have some very distinct and different perspectives. You see Trump as uniquely and viciously attacked from day one. I don’t. I see Obama as uniquely and viciously attacked from day one (and on throughout Trump’s presidency). We do not agree here. That should be ok. I am ok with it.

The difference is DumBama was only attacked by the right. Trump was attacked by nearly the entire MSM and even Fox on a few occasions.
Sorry. When you resort to juvenile phrases like that, I stop listening.

Then you need to change the rules and regulations.

And you need ask WHY those in charge of Republican majority precincts did not allow it instead of condemning those who did.

It isn’t illegal. Move on.

That's for the court to decide--not me. If you alter a document that somebody else signed, that's technically forgery. Hell, you should know as a moderator, they don't even allow us to do that on USMB.

The Democrats had no majority or power in Congress until 2019. Your guys just play a great victim.

It wasn't the Republicans that leveled the phony impeachment charge. The spying took place under DumBama and continued with the deep state which Comey was part of; the guy who knew the dossier was as worthless as a prize at the bottom of a Cracker Jack box, but had his people get surveillance warrants anyway.

You're off the rails again, gramps. Let me remind you, we're talking specifically about Smartmatic's presence in this election. They were nowhere outside of L.A. County.
Yeah ? Who says so ? MSNBC ? CNN ? PBS ? Joy Behar ?

1606786051698.png

Last edited:
Wrong. The Ballot can be fixed if it's something small that the machine is refusing it like a stray mark or something simple. And in the Dem areas, the ballot can be rejected back to the voter and the voter has a chance to correct it and return it to the polling place as long as it's within the allotted time.

It can be, but how many people do you actually think they contacted? I never filled out an absentee ballot, but I'm guessing they don't ask for a phone number.

Your claims are unsubstianted and laughed out of the courts of law.
But but but Russia!
Deflection.
No one expects a set of Dimborcrap court judges to honestly evaluate evidence THAT THEY REFUSE TO ALLOW TO BE PRESENTED.

Huh, how the hell does that work Coyote? You say that they laughed the evidence out of court when they refused to even hear it.

They weren't laughing at the evidence, they were laughing at you stupid Dims for not having the presence of mind to stop allowing voting machines to be hackable and open to the internet, to include China, Russia, the Norks and anydamendbody else.
If you are going to resort to retarded slurs, don’t expect to be taken seriously.

And do your research Jim. It is going to be tricky to stuff all those judges into your spandex conspiracy, some were Trump and Bush appointees.

Show us first the Law or legal maxim which allows ANY judge - Trump/Bush/Obama Appointee to SUMMARILY dismiss a VERFIED COMPLAINT

Easy.

It was not verified.
1606784987261.png
1606784987261.png
1606784987261.png

I don't think they know all this. That's why they keep saying team Trump doesn't have any evidence. You know leftists don't think for themselves. They just repeat whatever CNN told them to believe.
That's true. Some of them know it, and others of them are hypnotized by CNN and their other OMISSION media, and are as ignorant as a roof rat. I have quizzed some of them on matters of race, crime, and Islamization. Highest grade any of them ever got was 10%. Most got ZERO.

Your claims are unsubstianted and laughed out of the courts of law.
But but but Russia!
Deflection.
No one expects a set of Dimborcrap court judges to honestly evaluate evidence THAT THEY REFUSE TO ALLOW TO BE PRESENTED.

Huh, how the hell does that work Coyote? You say that they laughed the evidence out of court when they refused to even hear it.

They weren't laughing at the evidence, they were laughing at you stupid Dims for not having the presence of mind to stop allowing voting machines to be hackable and open to the internet, to include China, Russia, the Norks and anydamendbody else.
If you are going to resort to retarded slurs, don’t expect to be taken seriously.

And do your research Jim. It is going to be tricky to stuff all those judges into your spandex conspiracy, some were Trump and Bush appointees.

Show us first the Law or legal maxim which allows ANY judge - Trump/Bush/Obama Appointee to SUMMARILY dismiss a VERFIED COMPLAINT

Easy.

It was not verified.

WRONG AGAIN

IT WAS A VERIFIED COMPLAINT

Forum List

Back